剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
What is it? What happened?
早上好
Good morning.
醒醒
Wake up.
我在楼上找到的
I found this upstairs.
装饰了一下
Decorated it a little bit for her.
为什么
Why?
因为它是只特别的猫咪
Well, because she was a very special cat,
应该有个特别的安息地
and she deserves a special place to rest.
它在里面吗
Is she in there?
嗯
Yep.
我可以看看吗
Can I see her?
你想为它说两句吗
Do you want to say something about her?
-我该说吗 -可以
- Should I? - You could.
一般都会说两句
People usually do.
这叫悼词
It's called a eulogy.
我说什么呢
Well, what do I say?
你来决定
It's up to you.
有些人会道别
Some people say goodbye.
或是
Or...
你可以讲个故事
you could tell a story.
什么样的故事
What kind of story?
随你
Whatever you like.
你拍照的时候
You know how when you take one of your pictures,
被拍的东西就会永远定格
you capture something forever, just the way it is?
故事也有这个能力
Stories do that, too.
所以有什么
So when things...
等我们死了
When we die...
就会变成故事
we turn into stories.
每次有人讲述了那些故事
And every time someone tells one of those stories,
我们就好像还在
it's like we're still here...
在他们身边
for them.
我们
We're all...
最终都会成为故事
stories in the end.
试试吧
Now, try.
这只小猫在一间工具棚和我屋里长大
This kitten grew up in a tool shed and my room.
我不知道它叫什么
I'm not sure what her name was
因为它和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥长得一样
because her brothers and sisters all looked the same, but I...
但我觉得它是被我称为贾斯帕的那只
think she was the one I called Jasper.
它是只好小猫
She was a good kitten and...
它这辈子从未
and... she never hurt a single thing in...
伤害过什么 可没多少人能做到
her whole life and not many people can say that.
说得太棒了 亲爱的
That's perfect, sweetie.
再见了 小猫咪 希望你安然进入天堂
Goodbye, little kitty. I hope you have a safe trip to Heaven,
等你去了
and when you get there,
那里有美味的牛奶等着你
there's some nice, yummy milk waiting, and...
它还活着
She's alive.
什么
What?
它
She--
它还活着
She's alive!
-亲爱的 我知道... -不 她活着呢
- Honey, look, I know this is-- - No, she is.
-真的还活着 看 -亲爱的 我知道
- She is... She really is. Look. - Honey, I know--
亲爱的
Honey, I know--
它的嘴巴在动
Her lips are moving.
好了
Okay...
-没事的 -等等
- Hey, it's okay. - Wait, wait a second.
醒来 小猫咪 没事的 有我呢
Wake up, little kitty. It's okay, I'm right here.
嗯
Yeah...
我需要你过去 领走尸体
I'll need you to head up there, pick up the body,
带回来
and bring her back here.
把尸体包好 路途很长
And pack her carefully. It's a long drive.
好
Sure.
我很遗憾
Listen, I'm very sorry.
-我也不知道该说什么 -没...
- I don't know what to say in these-- - It...
没事的 安迪
It's fine, Andi.
你上路了打给我
Call me when you're on the road.
-我觉得这样不好 -这是我该做的
- I don't think it's a good idea. - It's the right thing.
把她送去卡莱尔吧 他们也做得很好
Why not send her to Carlisle? They'll do a great job there.
-我也觉得这样不好 -亲爱的 让别人做吧
- I think it's a bad idea, too. - Honey, let someone else do it.
-你得专注于你 -她是我妹妹
- You need to focus on you-- - She's my sister.
我要给她承办葬礼 就这样了
I'm hosting her funeral. That's that.
你会给大家时间吗
Is it going to give everyone time?
什么意思
What do you mean?
让史蒂文 卢克 爸爸赶来
I mean Steven, Luke, Dad.
就是爸爸害得奈尔那么神叨叨的
Dad's the reason Nell was so fucked up to begin with
卢克估计正嗨着呢
and Luke's probably high as a kite.
他不是在康复中心吗
I thought he was in rehab.
是啊 直到今早
He was apparently, until this morning.
他们说他跑了 没人知道他在哪
They said he flew the coop. No idea where he is.
-他知道她死了吗 -我不知道
- Does he even know that she's dead? - No idea.
如果他不知道 那怪他
If he doesn't, that's on him.
他应该来的
He deserves to be here.
你都不给他时间过来
You're not giving him time to get here.
他错过了她的婚礼
He missed her wedding,
我们不能让他错过她的葬礼
we're not gonna let him miss her funeral.
他有时间 但我不能为了等卢克振作
He has time, but I'm not leaving her in a freezer
让她待在冰库里
until Luke gets his shit together.
她等不到的
She'll be there forever.
我得工作了
I'm... I gotta get to work.
谢丽
Shirl... Shirl.
亲爱的 我们谈过了
Sweetie, we've talked about this.
-麦克斯 你肯定可以的 -你可以的
- Max, you can do it, I know you can. - You can.
早上好
Good morning.
揭晓的时刻到了 麦克斯
It's the moment of truth, Max.
没事的
It's okay.
我不想去
I don't want to.
如果你不去 回头会难过的
If you don't, you'll be upset later.
我保证
I promise...
这是件好事
this is a good thing...
你是个乖孩子
and you're a good boy.
你可以的
And you can do this.
我陪你去
I'll go with you.
谢丽
Shirley...
没事的 谢丽
It's gonna be okay, Shirley.
我不想见她
I don't want to see her.
这很重要
It's important.
看啊 连奈莉都去了
Look, even Nellie's up there.
-不 我不想去 -谢丽
- No, I don't want to go. - Shirley...
不要
No.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
她就是有点怕吧
She's just a little scared, I think.
没事的
Oh, that's okay.
来 跟我来
Here, come with me.
-绝对不行 -谢丽 她很棒
- Absolutely not. - Shirl, she's fantastic.
-我保证 你不用担心 -你不了解她
- I promise you. You've nothing to worry about. - You don't know her.
不需要了解才能上妆
You don't have to know someone to do the cosmetics.
还有修复
And restoration.
法医官判定为了自杀
The coroner ruled it a suicide,
我得进行修复
and there's restorative work I've got to do.
-谢丽 -她在房♥子里待了几小时
- Shirl... - She was in that house for hours.
她...积血 昆虫 她的伤
She's... The blood pooled, insects, her injuries...
她才冷藏了几小时
She was only refrigerated for a couple of hours,
然后又运输
and then in transport, the level of...
与其花时间给你讲该怎么处理她
In time it will take me to explain to you what to do with her,
不如我自己做 所以我要自己做
I could just do it myself, so I'm doing her myself.
这太扯了
This... is insane.
请让我们单独谈谈
Excuse us, please.
我欠她的
I owe her this.
任何人都无法承受的
This is too much for anyone.
那么长时间 虫子
The hours, the bugs...
我必须做 凯文
I'm doing it, Kevin.
我要修复她
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表