剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
很奇怪
It's bizarre.
我看不出来哪里漏 也没看见水
I can't really identify a leak and I'm not finding water.
这至少是个好消息
That's something, at least.
湿气是从别的地方来的
You got moisture coming from somewhere.
看这情况 是楼上的某处扩散下来的
Somewhere upstairs, the way it's spreading.
你们真的都检查了吗
Have you actually looked everywhere?
除了一个房♥间 那个房♥间我们没钥匙
Everywhere but one room. There's one room we don't have a key.
除了那个房♥间我都查过了
I've checked everywhere but one room.
那个房♥间可能就是罪魁祸首
That's probably your culprit.
我们在想 老鼠能打通管道吗
We were wondering, did rats get through a pipe?
那肯定是好几只老鼠 好几个管道
Have to be a lot of rats, several pipes.
但我没看见滴水 你看见过老鼠吗
I don't see any droppings. Have you actually seen rats?
我一直能听见它们抓这里的声音
Well, I keep hearing them scratching here.
当然现在很安静
So of course it's quiet now.
我们把有霉菌的墙壁隔离
We section off the infested walls,
拿个电扇来吹干
bring in fans to dry everything out,
然后用除菌剂处理 很管用的
treat it with Thiomold, powerful stuff,
然后我们就能看看情况有多糟糕了
then we can see how bad off you are,
不过得先找到了漏水处
once you find the leaks.
我的预算挺紧张的
My budget's stretched as it is,
你先给我个租电扇的报价吧
so maybe you can give me a quote for fan rental.
一个人干工作量挺大的
It's a big job for one person.
我有人帮忙
Well, I've got help.
-你觉得呢 史蒂文 -没问题
- What do you say, Steve? - Yeah.
我来帮忙
Yeah, I'll help.
对孩子来说挺辛苦的
It's a tough gig for a kid.
他不是孩子了
Oh, he's not a kid.
别这么说
Don't say that.
说什么
What?
说你希望他有更好的榜样
That you wish he'd had better role models.
更好的婚姻来做榜样
A better marriage to emulate.
我们很好 宝贝
We were solid, babe.
是的
We were.
最后几天不算
Those last few days don't count.
那不像我们
That wasn't us.
莉
Leigh.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
都还好
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
你知道的...
Oh, you know, um..
你怎么样
How you doing?
你说呢
You know.
我昨晚没机会跟你说
I didn't get a chance last night to tell you
我有多以你为傲
how proud I am of you.
-90天 -谢谢
- Ninety days. - Thanks.
他不想喧宾夺主
He doesn't wanna make today about him.
坐在这里就好了
It's okay to just sit.
就陪着他
Just be with him.
你们不必交流
You don't have to talk.
来了许多...
There's a lot--
来了许多人
There's a lot of people here.
这挺好的
That's good.
许多人爱她
A lot of people loved her.
没错
Yeah.
你们好
Hey, boys.
啤酒和番茄汁
Beer and tomato juice.
什么
What?
治宿醉
For the hangover.
把啤酒和番茄汁混一起喝
Mix beer and tomato juice and power it down.
有用吗
Does it work?
不如一针海♥洛♥因♥来得快
Well, not as well as a shot of smack.
你是说治宿醉的秘方是海♥洛♥因♥
So you're saying the best hangover remedy is heroin?
效果很好
By a mile.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我看见了讣告 就来了
I saw the obit and I wanted to be here--
你来干什么
You thought you'd what, exactly?
你没跟我说你妹去世了
Well, you didn't tell me that your sister died.
我只是想来支持你 如果我知道...
I wanted to support you, and if I'd known--
如果我想让你知道 就告诉你了
If I wanted you to know that I'd have told you that.
没事
Look, it's okay, I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck my day.
你听说婚礼上的事了吧
I'm guessing you heard what happened at the wedding.
奈莉告诉我的时候快笑死了
You know... Nellie, she was laughing so hard when she told me.
嗯 我们知道
Oh, yeah. We knew.
你妈妈
Your mom,
在西奥八岁左右时就猜到了
Yeah, she... she guessed it when Theo was about eight.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我可爱的孩子
My sweet boy.
她来了
There she is.
-你怎么了 -摔了一跤
- What happened to you? - Oh, I fell.
你知道她会来
You knew she'd be here.
嗯
Yeah.
太难过了
It's just so hard.
是啊
Yeah.
-休 -珍妮特
- Hugh. - Janet.
很遗憾我们要来这
I'm sorry we're here.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们都不该在这里的
I mean... None of us should be here.
我明白
I know what you mean.
好吧
Well.
我们要在这里搭个棚子
We're going to make a tent over this whole area
然后把风扇搬进来
and then we'll bring the fans in.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
那个处理霉菌的人告诉我没有老鼠
That mold guy telling me there's no rats down here.
真是个专家啊
What a pro, huh?
我要在购物清单上加上番木鳖碱
I'll add some strychnine to the shopping list.
番木鳖碱
Strychnine?
就是老鼠药
It's rat poison.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
克兰家的男人 勤奋工作
Crain men, hard at work.
我有个礼物给你
I have a present for you.
-总设计图 -总设计图
- Master blueprints? - Master blueprints.
我是对的吗
Was I right?
史蒂文 爸爸觉得这些水
You see, Steve, your dad thinks that all this water
都来自楼上的红房♥间
is coming from that red room upstairs.
接下来怎么做
So, what's next?
挂塑料布 然后就可以通风了
Hanging plastic and then we ventilate it.
-通风 好专业 -什么
- Ventilate it? Very professional. - What?
在下面小心点
Be safe down here.
干得好 亲爱的
Good job, honey.
缅怀
埃莉诺·万斯
1986.02.21 - 2018.10.28
《离去》 詹姆斯·惠特孔·莱里
"Away" by James Whitcomb Riley.
我不能说 也不愿说 她已逝去
I cannot say and I will not say that she is dead
她只是离去
She's just away
嘴角噙笑
With a cheery smile
素手轻扬
And a wave of the hand
她踏入未知之地
She has wandered into an unknown land
那里必如仙境 我们只能梦想
And left us dreaming, how very fair it needs must be
因为她流连忘返
Since she lingers there
而你 你啊
And you, o' you
思念已痴狂 迈入旧时光
Who the wildest yearn For the old-time step
喜乐重归来
And the glad return
思她珍重远去
Think of her faring on, as dear
天涯有尽 爱无♥界♥
In the love of There as the love of Here
思她如一 我说
Think of her still as the same, I say:
她没有逝去
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表