剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
拜托了
Please.
你跟我说了就好了
I wish you would have told me.
你没跟你妹妹们说你看到了什么
You didn't tell your sisters what you saw.
为什么
Why not?
有些事
Some things
说不清
can't be told.
要不亲身体会
You live them...
要不没有
or you don't.
但说不出来
But they can't be told.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
都是你的了
This is all yours now.
房♥子
The house.
约定
And the promise.
你要知道
I want you to know.
你
You...
和你妹妹们
and your sisters...
还有你弟
and your brother...
是这辈子
were the best part of my...
我
my...
最骄傲的了
Never been prouder of anything.
没有之一
Anything, ever.
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
-爸爸 -互相宽容
- Dad? - And be kind to each other.
最重要的事
If nothing else...
宽容
be kind.
当你们爸爸很幸运
I was so lucky... to be your dad.
家
Home.
我到家了 我想着
"I am home," I thought...
然后停留在这个想法中
and stopped in wonder at the thought.
我到家了
I am home.
我到家了
I am home.
上楼
Now to climb.
我真是大错特错
I've been so wrong about so much.
我从小就跟鬼住在一起
I've lived with ghosts since I was a kid.
我之前都不知道他们在那
Since before I knew they were even there.
鬼可以是内疚 可以是秘密
Ghosts are guilt, ghosts are secrets,
可以是悔恨和失败
ghosts are regrets and failings.
但大部分时间
But most times...
鬼是一个愿望
most times a ghost is a wish.
就像婚姻一样
Like a marriage is a wish.
婚姻可以像一栋房♥子 可以闹鬼
A marriage can be like a house and a marriage can be haunted,
我却让这一切发生在了我们身上
and I let that happen to us.
我很抱歉 莉
And I'm so sorry, Leigh.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
我有件事得跟你说
I have something that I have to tell you.
我要说了
And I'm going to.
我说的时候你要记得 我爱你
But I need you to remember while I do, that I love you,
我亲爱的
my sweet...
朋友
friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
希望你在接下来的几分钟
I'm asking you to love me
给予我更多的爱意
hard for the next few minutes,
可能这是你
and it might be the hardest
最难爱我的时刻
that you've ever had to love me,
但我知道没事的
but I know it'll be okay,
毕竟是咱俩
because it's us.
那么
So...
我希望跳的时候 你能握紧我的手
I'm going to jump and I'm asking you to hold my hand...
跟我一起落下
while I'm falling.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
几年前
Years ago...
六年前
six years ago...
我参加了芝加哥的会议
I went to that conference in Chicago.
我希望
I wish...
之前能更爱你
I'd loved you better.
让你看到真实的我
And let you see me clearly without disguise.
我原来要是能做个更好的丈夫
I wish I'd been a better husband.
更好的儿子
I wish I'd been a better son.
更好的哥哥就好了
I wish I'd been a better brother.
你想说什么 史蒂文
What are you saying, Steve?
我想说我在大部分时间里都建了堵墙
I'm saying I built a wall around a big part of my life
藏在里面
and I hid behind that wall and I thought
我以为那堵墙能保护咱俩
that wall kept us both safe,
但墙的用处不是这个
but walls don't work that way.
从来都不是
Walls never work that way.
这些呢
What about these?
垃圾
Oh, trash.
卡车满了 东西都带上了吧
I think the truck's full. Is that everything?
嗯 我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready.
所有的一切
And all of that,
内疚 悲伤和秘密
the guilt and the grief and the secrets
那些墙和鬼魂
and the walls and the ghosts, right now
我现在只想
my only wish...
我只想回家
my only wish is to come home.
拜托
Please.
我只想补救一下
I just want to fix this.
害怕
Fear.
害怕是逻辑的退让
Fear is the relinquishment of logic,
理性模式的自主退让
the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns.
我们到了
We're here.
我们到了 克拉拉
We're here, Clara.
我们做到了
We made it.
但爱似乎也能如此
But so, it seems, is love.
爱是逻辑的退让
Love is the relinquishment of logic...
理性模式的自主退让
...the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns.
屈服或反抗
We yield to it or we fight it.
无法折中
But we cannot meet it halfway.
没有爱
Without it,
我们是不可能在绝对现实中
we cannot continue for long to exist sanely
继续保持头脑正常的
under conditions of absolute reality.
希尔大宅
Hill House,
不正常
not sane,
依着山 包藏着黑暗
stands against its hills holding darkness within.
它在此伫立了一百年
It has stood so for a hundred years
可能还会持续一百年
and might stand a hundred more.
房♥子里
Within...
墙壁依旧直立 砖头严丝合缝
walls continue upright... bricks meet neatly...
地板牢固
floors are firm...
门紧闭着
and doors are sensibly shut.
希尔大宅的石木间寂静无声
Silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House.
漫步其中
And those who walk there...
结伴同行
walk together.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表