剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Seven!
六 五
Six! Five!
四 三
Four! Three!
二 一
Two! One!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
我愿意
Yes!
有一阵没发作了
You haven't had one of these in a while.
你能行的
You got it.
想起那个方案 好吗
Remember the plan. All right?
控制你的呼吸
Control your breath.
握拳
Now clench your fist.
我去开灯
And I'll get the light.
好吗 就在这儿
Okay? Right here.
好了
There you go.
握拳
Clench your fist.
很好
Good.
你做到了
Yeah. You did it.
-看好了 随时都会发生 -好的
- Watch. Any second now. - Okay.
她怎么还不明白
It's taking her forever.
不 马上就明白了
No, any second. Penny's gonna drop.
她明白了
There it is.
十分钟 她花了快十分钟
Ten minutes. It took her almost ten minutes.
十分钟加三十年
Ten minutes and 30 years.
-你们把房♥子签下来了吗 -下周
- Hey, did you close on the house yet? - Next week.
亚瑟在加州大学洛杉矶分校的工作六月才开始
Arthur doesn't start his UCLA job till June,
所以我们有很多时间和你们相处
so we'll have lots of time to spend with you guys.
-太好了 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah.
卢克说他也可能搬过去
Luke said he might move out there too.
跟你到西部去
He's following you west, huh?
双胞胎嘛
Yeah, it's a twin thing.
别抱太大的希望
I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I mean...
谁知道他会是怎样的状态呢
Who knows if he'll be in any condition to?
我希望他能去
I hope he does.
他今天能来就好了
I wish he was here today.
-你会爱上洛杉矶的 -是吗
- You're gonna love LA. - Oh, yeah?
是的 你可以在同一天里去滑雪和冲浪
Oh, yeah. You can go skiing and surfing on the same day.
-为什么要去 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我不知道为什么 但是你可以去
I don't know why you'd want to do that, but you can.
而且你再也不用刮挡风玻璃上的冰了
And you'll never have to scrape ice off your windshield ever again.
那太好了
That's so nice.
非常好
It's very nice.
最棒了
It's the best.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
没人
Nobody.
也许喝了太多香槟
Too much champagne maybe.
你值得这一切 奈莉
You deserve this, Nellie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃莉诺·万斯
I mean, Eleanor Vance.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我得慢慢习惯这个 但我喜欢
I'm gonna have to get used to that, but I like it.
很完美
It's perfect.
洛杉矶
八个月后
很久没发作了
It's been a long time.
亲爱的
Honey...
放松
Relax.
我去开灯
I'll get the light.
不
No!
不
No.
亚瑟
Arthur!
他死了
He was dead.
他死了 她回来了
He was dead and she was back.
过去多久了
How long had it been?
距离你上次看到她
Since you'd seen her, I mean?
快两年了
It'd been almost two years.
从我认识亚瑟起
I actually hadn't... seen her since...
就没见过她了
well, since Arthur and I met.
我小时候就开始看见她
I started seeing her... when I was a kid.
搬出大宅后 我们和姨妈一起住时
And after the house when we lived with my aunt,
又看见了她几次
I saw her some more.
但随着亚瑟进入了我的生活 她就消失了
But then he came into my life and she went away.
然后她杀了亚瑟
And then she killed him.
我们以前谈过这个了 亚瑟死于动脉瘤
We've talked about this before. Arthur died of an aneurysm.
我知道
I know.
既然如此 那你肯定也知道那是...
Well, if you know, then you must also know that it was a...
一起偶然的悲剧事件
a random tragic event.
我知道那看起来像是动脉瘤
I know it looked like an aneurysm.
你想将他的死怪罪于某事 这完全正常
It's perfectly normal to want to find something to blame.
我知道该怪罪什么
I know what's to blame.
希尔大宅
Hill House.
希尔大宅
Hill House.
没错
That's right.
别担心 蒙塔古博士
Don't worry, Dr. Montague.
我不指望你会相信我
I don't expect you to believe me.
你的头发太乱了 鬃毛先生
Your hair is awful tangled, Mr. Bristles.
说不定我可以给你找把刷子
Maybe I could find a brush for you.
达利夫人 快看我找到了什么
Mrs. Dudley, look what I found.
天啊
My goodness.
多漂亮的一套茶具呀
What a lovely tea set.
我能留着吗
Can I keep it?
让我想想
Well, let's see.
-你在哪找到的 -玩具室里
- Where did you find this? - In the toy room.
在哪
Where?
快看这个
Look at this one.
星星
Stars.
星星杯
A cup of stars.
真不错
Well, I'll be.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
其实...
You know...
我想我可能知道这个杯子是谁的
I think I know who this may have belonged to.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
这是杰奎琳的星星杯
Jacqueline's cup of stars.
这就是她
Here she is.
-杰奎琳 -杰奎琳·希尔
- Jacqueline? - Jacqueline Hill.
她妈妈拥有这栋房♥子 也就是希尔夫人
Her mom owned this house, Mrs. Hill.
这里其实是她的房♥间
This was her room, actually.
黑兹尔 她叫黑兹尔
Hazel. Her name was Hazel.
这是她年轻时候的样子
That's her when she was young.
-你认识她吗 -认识
- Did you know her? - I did.
她老了以后是我在照顾她
I took care of her when she was old.
她就睡在那张床上
She lived in that bed.
她临终之际说了很多不知所云的话
She said a lot of things toward the end that didn't make sense.
其中一句她一直说的话
One of the things she kept saying
就是杰奎琳需要她的星星杯
was that Jacqueline needed her cup of stars.
我当时不明白她的意思 但我想我现在明白了
I didn't understand then, but I guess I do now.
那我能留着它吗
So, can I keep it?
可以 你可以把整套茶具都留着
Yes, I'm sure it's fine that you keep the tea set.
只要你的父母同意了就行
As long as your parents agree.
我以后只用这个杯子喝东西
I'm only going to drink out of this one.
不管是喝什么
For anything.
喝果汁 牛奶 或者是妈妈有的东西
For juice, or milk, or anything Mommy has.
除非妈妈说不行
Unless Mommy says no.
我打坏过一个杯子
I broke a mug once.
我不该有易碎的东西
I'm not supposed to have things that are fragile.
这个看起来就很容易碎
And this looks fragile.
不 亲爱的
No, dear.
要用你的星星杯
Use your cup of stars.
坚持用你的星星杯
Insist on your cup of stars.
一旦你像其他人一样被困入了尘世
Once they've trapped you into being like everyone else,
你就再也看不见你的星星杯了
you'll never see your cup of stars again.
但你应该先把它洗干净
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表