剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
她摔倒在地上
She fell on the floor.
哪里
Where?
我们当时在红房♥间
We were in the Red Room.
什么
What?
我们当时和艾比盖尔还有妈妈
We were in the Red Room having a tea party
在红房♥间开茶会
with Abigail and Mommy.
怎么会 红房♥间是锁着的
How? The Red Room's locked.
那不是妈妈
That wasn't Mommy.
一 二
One, two,
三 四
three, four,
五 六
five, six,
七
seven.
来吧
Come on.
找到妈妈了吗
Did you find Mommy?
找到了
I found her.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她没事了
She's okay now.
油漆而已
It's just paint.
你睡会吧 昨晚你没睡好
You should get some sleep. You've had a rough night.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
我不知道你会不会回来
I didn't know if you'd come back.
没事的 亲爱的 我叫他们来的
It's okay, honey. I called them.
为什么
Why?
等我一下 亲爱的
Give me a second, sweetie.
怎么了
What's going on?
我要跟他们去回答一些问题
I have to go with them now and answer some questions,
但其中一位警♥察♥会留在这里陪你们
but one of them is going to stay here with you guys
-直到珍妮特姨妈来 -什么
- until your Aunt Janet gets here. - What?
-她一会儿就来 -一会儿
- She'll be here a little later. - Later?
那是多久
How long is later?
-不会很久的 -不
- It won't be that long. - No.
你之前说马上就回来
You said you'd be right back before,
可是我等了好久
and it was the longest time.
珍妮特姨妈的航♥班♥
Your Aunt Janet's flight gets in at...
她最晚两点就能到
She should be here no later than two o'clock.
看
See, so...
时针指到二
when a little hand's on the two and...
分针指到十二时
the big hand's on the 12...
她就到了 好吗
she should be here, okay?
两点
Two o'clock.
你拿着
You hold onto this,
我会尽快
and I'll try to...
尽快回来的 好吗
I'll try to be back here soon as I can. Okay?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
好了 谢谢
Ready. Thank you.
天啊
Holy shit.
史蒂文
你出书后
How are your brother and sisters doing,
弟弟妹妹们怎么样了
I wondered, since the book?
他们还好吗
How are they doing these days?
奈尔
知道我希望谁写书吗 你♥爸♥爸
You know who I wish would write a book? Your dad.
谢丽
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那么
So...
你们不想瞻仰遗容吗
Are you saying you'd prefer not to do a viewing?
是奈尔
It's Nell, um...
你得给我打电♥话♥
I need you to call me.
这很难理解 一切都那么
It's hard to understand, everything's so...
扭曲 很难解释 但是
twisted and it's hard to explain, but...
我担心卢克 你跟他谈过吗
I'm worried about Luke. Have you talked to him?
打给我
Call me.
是史蒂文 抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
It's Steve. Sorry I missed your call.
我跟谢丽通了话 我知道你在担心卢克
I talked to Shirley. I know you're worried about Luke,
但我打给了他的康复中心 他没事
but I called his rehab center and he's fine.
他今天还拿到了90天奖章 你敢信
He actually got his 90-day chip today, if you can believe that.
如果你还想聊 我明天有空
I'll be around tomorrow if you still need to chat.
希望你还好 奈莉
I hope you're well, Nellie.
真的
I mean that.
好的 好的
Okay... Okay.
奈莉 你还要拖多久
How long are you gonna put this off, Nellie?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你不能整天睡觉
You probably shouldn't have slept all day.
晚上去没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with going at night.
那只是森林里的一具尸体
It's just a carcass in the woods.
只是一具尸体
It's just a carcass...
只是一具尸体
It's just a carcass...
在树林里
in the woods.
地狱大宅
奈尔
Nell?
爸爸
Daddy.
亲爱的 你没事吧 几点了
Honey, are you okay? What time is it?
你记得歪脖女士吗
Do you remember the Bent-Neck Lady?
记得
Yes.
她回来了
She's back.
好吧
Okay.
奈尔 你在哪
Nell, where are you?
我在家
I'm at home.
床上
In bed.
你去史蒂文和莉家
I want you to go to Steve and Leigh's.
我这就开车去奥兰多
I'm... I'm gonna drive to Orlando...
然后飞去洛杉矶
and get a flight to LA.
你...史蒂文最近 去找他
You... Steve's closest, so you go to him.
好了 我们明天见
Okay? And I'll see... I'll see you there tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
对不起吵醒了你
I'm sorry to wake you.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight,
九 十
nine, ten,
十一 十二 十三
eleven, twelve, thirteen,
十四 十五 十六
fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
十八 十九
...eighteen, nineteen.
我来了
Here I come.
奈莉 他往哪跑了
Which way did he go, Nellie?
你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
快到睡觉时间了
It's almost bedtime.
我们打算办茶会的
We were going to have a tea party.
好吧
Okay, then.
奈莉 你妈妈在找你
Nellie, your mom's looking for you.
妈妈
Mom?
谢丽 你妈妈在哪里
Shirley, where's your mother?
来吧
Come on.
她在这里
She's over here.
妈妈
Mommy.
太好了
Oh, good.
你来了
You're here.
但你还没换衣服
But you're not even dressed.
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎回家
奈尔
我没有
I didn't...
这不是我写的
I didn't write that.
我知道
I know.
我们知道
We know.
亲爱的 我知道你没写
I know you didn't, sweetie.
我们一直都知道
We always knew.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表