剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Never spend a minute inside after dark.
开始感觉只是迷信
Ah, just superstitious at first.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
确实奏效了
It worked.
再也不做噩梦
No more nightmares,
再也听不到哭声
no more crying,
没有人恍惚了
no one acting scattered.
我们坚守这条原则 就好多了
We stuck to it and it's better.
所以
So...
没错
yeah,
轮不到我说
it's not my place.
但如果你发现你太太有点恍惚
But if you find your missus is acting scattered...
那离开一段时间
then, yeah, maybe a little time away
或许能解决问题
would do the trick.
离开房♥子
From the house, I mean.
也可以稍做祈祷
And a little prayer, too.
很可能有帮助
Most likely.
我们并不怎么祷告 不过
Well, prayer's not really our thing, but...
我明白你的意思
I take your point.
各有各的方法
Each their own, I suppose.
你们从这边上
You guys hop in here.
上车吧
All right, get in.
和我们一起走吧
Ride with us.
-到地方见吧 -谢丽
- I'll meet you there. - Shirl.
和我们一起吗
Coming with us?
到地方见吧
I'll meet you there.
-里面宽敞着呢 -我有事情要做
- There's plenty of space. - I gotta do a few things.
到地方见吧
I'll meet you there.
天啊 谢丽
Jesus, Shirl.
今天还气我
Today?
今天还有事吗
Even today?
不是什么事都与你有关 史蒂文
Not everything's about you, Steve.
坏了
Shit.
要我送你吗
Need a ride?
干得不错
Beautiful service.
没想到卢克可以啊
Who knew Luke had it in him.
别说了
Don't.
我今早和西奥聊过了
You know, I was talking to Theo this morning.
是吗
That so?
然后...
And...
听完你今天说奈莉的事
after listening to what you said today
还有你弟弟说的
about Nellie, and what your brother said...
别说了
Don't.
你们有麻烦 我们都有
You have problems, we all do,
但是从今天我们能得出一个结论
but if there's one thing we can take away from today,
到头来 你们只有彼此
it's that in the end, all you guys have is each other.
西奥告诉你她干了什么吗
Did Theo tell you what she did?
没有
Uh, no.
别说了
Don't.
但我们都会犯错
But you know, we all fuck up and
会生对方的气
we can be upset with each other,
但总有一天 醒来后发现已经晚了...
but one day, we'll wake up and it'll be too late--
别管我的事了
Stay the fuck out of my business.
你看看你
There it is.
把手...
Stuck your hand...
伸进风扇里了
Right in the fan.
该死的风扇
Fucking fan.
你看见了吗 史蒂文
You see, Steve?
我没把活让除菌的人做
I didn't let them mold guy do the whole job,
他就给了我几个破风扇
so he gave me some busted fans.
这个都坏了 我得拆开修
This one's totally screwed. I'm going to have to open it up.
史蒂文 你去把插头拔了
Steve, can you unplug it over there?
然后把六角扳手给我 应该在工具箱里
And hand me that hex wrench, it should be in that box.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
-我♥操♥ -爸爸
- Fuck! - Dad?
-我让你把插头拔了 -我拔了
- I told you to unplug the-- - I did!
-我拔了 我真拔了 -操
- I unplugged it! I did it! - Fuck!
没事没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-我真拔了 -没事的
- I unplugged it. - It's okay.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
操
Fuck!
没事
Okay.
听着 孩子
Listen, pal.
你去楼上玩儿吧
Why don't you go upstairs and play?
我一个人没问题
I think I got this covered now.
可我想帮忙
I want to help.
没事 你已经帮了
It's okay. You've helped.
你这个破锁
All right, you fucker.
操
Fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck... you.
操
Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我的好闺女 不
My little girl. No.
确实是她养大的
She did raise her.
那也不行
Still.
起来吧
Come on. Get up.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你 奈莉
I'm so sorry, Nellie.
别说了
Don't.
别走
Stay.
求你了
Please.
别走
Stay.
卢克
Luke!
你看没看...
Did you--?
你看没看见她
Did-- Did you see her?
没有
No.
是妈妈 是妈妈和奈莉
It was-- It was Mom. It was Mom and Nellie.
别说了
Stop it.
-我看见她们了 -你没看见 看着我
- I saw them. - No, you didn't. Look at me.
你没看见 因为她俩都死了
You didn't because they're dead.
人们会有幻觉 卢克 我知道 我写过
People see things, Luke. I know all about it. I write about it.
我这周也有过幻觉 但是那不是真的
Hell, I've seen things this week, but it's not real, it's not.
-她们 -如果你不理解
- They-- - If you don't get that,
如果你不振作起来
if you don't get your shit together,
就像妈妈和奈尔一样 没有振作起来
like Mom and Nell didn't get their shit together,
你的下场会和她们一样 你明白吗
you'll end up just like them, you understand?
因为这在我们的基因里
Because it's in our genes.
这是一种病
It's-- It's a sickness.
所以你要警惕一点
So you've got to be vigilant.
振作起来
Get it together.
然后别再说胡话了
And stop talking like a fucking crazy person.
我不想再埋葬你 你明白吗
I don't want to bury you, too, you understand?
-明白吗 -明白
- Okay? - Okay.
我们快好了
We're almost through it.
你也快好了
You're almost through it.
你还好吗
Gonna be okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Liv!
休
Hugh?
休
Hugh?
丽芙 你在干什么
Liv, what the fuck?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I was...
我做了个噩梦
I was-- I was having a horrible dream.
是嘛
You think?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm so sorry.
-我都不知道... -你这是怎么了
- I don't even know-- - What's going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
你拿着螺丝刀对着我的喉咙
You're holding a fucking screwdriver to my throat.
我没有
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表