剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
I understood that, but this is--
我给你们发了手稿 以防你们有所不满
I sent you guys the manuscript in case you had any objections.
我不非得那么做的
I didn't have to do that.
我们当然反对 我反对 史蒂文
Of course we object. I object, Steve!
-大家冷静点 -你冷静吧 莉
- Let's calm down a bit. - You be calm, Leigh.
这上面不是你的名字
It's not your name in here.
不是你的家庭
It's not your family.
是我的家庭
Hey, it is my family.
你当时不在
You weren't there.
奈尔 卢克 西奥当时还是孩子
Nell, Luke, Theo, they were just kids,
那些他们私下告诉你的事
the things they told you in confidence.
我写得很明白他们当时还是孩子
It's clear that they were kids.
你把妈妈写成了疯子
You make Mom sound fucking crazy.
-妈妈没疯吗 -还有达利一家和爸爸
- Oh, Mom wasn't crazy? - And the Dudleys and Dad?
这是最糟糕的鬼扯 比小报还糟
This is the worst of the bullshit, worse than the tabloids.
爸爸明明有机会澄清的
Dad had every opportunity to set that straight.
我还能写什么 他说那里闹鬼
What am I supposed to write? He said it was haunted.
-那是他的原话 -他崩溃了
- Those are his words. - He was a wreck.
-他刚失去了妻子 -他之后什么都没说过
- He just lost his wife. - And he hasn't said shit since.
他跟你说话吗 谢丽
Does he talk to you, Shirl?
他告诉你那晚发生了什么吗
Did he tell you what happened that night?
因为 我只能看到小报上的话
Because all I've got are those tabloid quotes.
他不肯告诉我们别的
He refuses to tell us anything else.
他相信了 史蒂文
He believed it, Steve.
他说那些话时 他深信不疑
When he said those things, he believed them.
至少在当时信了 你从来都不信
In the moment, at least, and you never did.
你也不信
Neither did you.
现在你又把那些翻了出来 就为了卖♥♥点小钱
And now you're digging up that stuff? For a buck?
-好让你不用负债生活 -小钱
- So you can stop living off credit for a change? - "A buck"?
我看得出你生气了
Look, I can tell that you're upset,
-但史蒂文有权 -小钱
- but Steve had every right-- - A buck?
你知道他们给了多少预付款吗
Do you know how much they're offering on the advance?
我们可以买♥♥栋房♥子 搬去洛杉矶
We can buy a house, we can move to L.A. We can...
我需要为自己的家庭开始真正的生活
I need to start a real life, for my own family.
我们就是你的家人 史蒂文
We're your family, Steve.
-你对妈妈的诋毁 -妈妈得了精神病
- What you're doing to Mom-- - Mom was mentally ill.
这是事实
It's a fact.
我绝不会走她的老路
I'll be damned if the apple didn't fall too far from...
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
对不起 我没...
I'm-- I'm sorry, that wasn't--
没人会买♥♥小说的 谢丽
Nobody's buying the novels, Shirl.
你把书寄给我了
You sent me the book.
现在你知道我的想法了
Now you know what I think.
出版的话 你知道代价是什么
You publish this, you know what it costs.
鬼入侵
你知道代价是什么
You know what it costs.
我会写你的故事
I'll write your story.
这是个好故事
It's a good story.
我调查了下你的房♥子
I researched your house.
你知道60年代这里曾短暂地做过招待所吗
Did you know it was used as a hospice briefly in the '60s?
我不知道
I didn't.
我还想跟你谈谈你的婚姻
I'd like to talk to you some more about your marriage,
查点卡尔的背景 他是什么样的人
and get some background on Carl, who he was...
你们是什么样的人
who you both were.
这其实才是重要的
That's what matters, really.
我得自己改编些地方
I'll need to take some liberties.
我一向这么做
I always do.
但我会尊重你们的
But I promise to be respectful.
他是个书迷
He was a fan.
我会以他喜欢的方式写的
I'll do it in a way he would have really liked.
你真的什么都没看到
You really didn't see anything.
-他们什么都没看到 -那不是重点
- They didn't see anything. - That's not the point.
我的孩子不能上庭 罗斯
My kids don't take the stand, Ross.
我们走时我闭着眼睛的
I had my eyes closed when we left.
什么都别说 史蒂文
You don't say anything, Stevie.
-再没人能证实你的说法了 -没错
- No one else can corroborate your story. - That's right.
等法官听说
The judge hears about packing
凌晨3点把五个孩子送上车
five kids into your car at three in the morning,
他们就会想知道孩子们怎么不作证
they're going to wonder why they aren't hearing from those kids.
媒体已经蜂拥而至了
The media is already piling on.
如果我们不给他们点别的东西写
If we don't give 'em someone else to write about,
只会出现越来越多的这个
it's going to be more and more this.
那是小报
It's tabloids.
-只是小报 -是家庭法♥院♥
- It's just tabloids - It's Family Court.
疯狂克兰称希尔大宅闹鬼
这种事在监护权听证会上是没有好处的
This stuff doesn't help in a custody hearing.
他们没提起过指控 我也没被捕
They never filed charges. I was never placed under arrest.
鬼屋
那是自杀
It was a suicide.
-他们确认了 -那也没用
- They confirmed it. - It doesn't matter.
这是你给警♥察♥的口供
They got this off your statement to the police!
我那晚头脑不清晰 就这么说
I wasn't thinking clearly that night. We just lean on that.
说出去的话泼出去的水
We can't un-ring this bell.
好吧 那让他们把我撕了吧
Fine, they can rip me to pieces,
但他们别想打扰孩子们
but they don't get to take bites out of the kids.
如果你允许媒体靠近房♥子会很有帮助的
It'd go a long way if you'd let the press near the house.
他们会给你钱的
Hell, they'll pay you.
让你在院子里走走 拍拍照
They'll pay you to walk the grounds, take some pictures.
谁都不可以靠近房♥子
No one goes near the house.
除了警♥察♥
Just the police.
别人都不能去
No one else has to.
那就卖♥♥了它 你需要这钱 休
Then sell it. You need the money, Hugh.
不
No.
你要留下你妻子刚死在里面的房♥子
You're saying you want to keep the house your wife just died in?
你知道别人会怎么看吗
You have any idea how that looks?
我要大门
I want the gates...
小门永远关闭 我还要确定
and the doors kept locked at all times, and I want to know
那里永远没人
every day that it's empty.
没有园丁
No gardeners.
没有员工
No staff.
除了达利一家
Except for the Dudleys.
他们留下
The Dudleys stay on.
这毫无道理
That doesn't make any sense.
达利一家留下 让房♥子在那荒废掉
The Dudleys stay on and it sits there and rots.
抱歉让你听到那些
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
-如果你输了呢 -不会的
- If you lose? - I won't.
如果呢
If you do, though?
我们真要去跟珍妮特姨妈住吗
Do we really have to go live with Aunt Janet?
呼叫莉...
喂
Hello.
莉
什么事
What do you want?
我妹
So my sister...
奈尔出了点事
There's something up with Nell.
她今天可能去家里
She may show up at the house today.
我家吗
At my house?
家里 对
The house, yeah.
为什么
Why?
我爸叫她去的
My dad told her to.
我都没来得及跟他说
I didn't get a chance to tell him, it's...
对不起 你可以叫她来找我
But I'm sorry, you can just point her to me.
没事了吧
Is that all?
或许我可以过去 我们再谈谈这事
Maybe I can come by and we can talk about this some more.
你知道你得说什么 你说呢
You know what you'd have to say. You tell me.
有意义吗
Is there any point?
你好 小伙子
Hello, young man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
摆瓷器和一些餐具
Arranging the china and some of the flatware,
让你♥爸♥爸拿去卖♥♥
so that your father can sell them.
这些都很贵的
These are valuable.
爸爸说你和达利先生是随房♥子一起的
Dad says you and Mr. Dudley come with the house.
这样的房♥子需要员工
Houses like this one require a staff.
你们为什么不住这儿
Why don't you live here?
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表