剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
卢克
Luke.
爸爸
Dad?
上面
Up here!
爸爸
Dad.
上面 快
Up here! Hurry!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
天啊 谢丽
Oh, my God. Shirley!
这是给你的
This is for you.
我没点
I didn't order that.
谢谢他 但我
Tell him thanks, but I'm...
要我倒了吗
Do you want me to pour it out?
这样
Tell you what,
快乐时光最奇怪的菜是什么
what's the weirdest thing you guys have on the happy hour menu?
从来没人点的
Like, the thing no one ever orders.
我在那边处理事情 突然
So I'm minding my own business over there and all of a sudden...
你请我喝酒 我得礼尚往来
I had to repay you for the drink.
所以你给我点了盘
So you sent me a plate of, uh...
勒比酱烤无骨鸡翅
Boneless Caribbean jerk wings.
我没在十码外看到你戴戒指了 我是活该
Serves me right for not being able to spot a ring at ten yards.
哪有十码
No way that's ten yards.
我也没仔细算
I never really thought about it,
但给别人买♥♥杯酒
but you send someone a drink--
-未经同意哦 -也合情合理吧
- Without their consent. - And it's socially acceptable.
-但你给别人点开胃菜 -还未经同意
- But you send someone an appetizer-- - Without their consent.
嗯 真的很怪
Yeah, it's really, really weird.
抱歉 我想逗你一下而已
I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be funny.
有段时间没逗人玩了好像
It's been a minute, I guess.
我能坐在这吃吗
Can I sit here while I eat these?
-你不用吃的 -我要吃
- You don't have to eat them. - Oh, sure I do.
我只谈专业问题 我发誓
I will keep it professional. Hand to God.
我们可以聊聊 防腐技术
We can chat, um, embalming technique.
开会就是说这个的吧
That's what these things are for, right?
不开玩笑
No funny stuff.
只谈防腐
Embalming only.
自己开殡仪馆就这样
I guess that's the thing about starting your own home,
只是没人告诉你
they just never tell you.
这和买♥♥♥房♥♥完全不一样
It's not like buying a house, not even a little.
我两年没好好睡觉
I didn't sleep for two years.
我的也是二手房♥
And mine was pre-owned, too.
不是吧
For real?
我都没听到叫最后一轮酒
I didn't hear last call.
我也是
Me either.
就这样了
Well, I guess that's it.
你挺守信的
You were true to your word.
我一直这样
I always am.
很绅士啊
Very well behaved.
我很少这样
I seldom am.
-这个 -不
- On that note-- - Oh, no.
-别说 -不 我只是说
- Don't do it. - I'm not. I'm just saying,
-我们错过了最后一轮 -你还是要说
- since we missed last call-- -You're gonna do it.
如果你想睡前喝一杯
I've got all the makings of a mean martini in my room
我房♥间可以调马提尼
if you want a nightcap.
我之前都挺好 就差一点
I did really good right up until the end there.
是的 就差一点
You did. The one-yard line.
-男人啊 -没办法
- Such a guy. - I can't help it.
花了六千万年才进化出
It's taken 60 million years to develop
你面前的食肉两足动物
the carnivorous biped you see before you.
总之谢谢你
Thank you, anyway.
认识你很高兴 聊得很开心
It was nice to meet you, and I enjoyed the conversation,
但晚安了
but I'm going to say goodnight.
但你并不是这么说的
That's not what you said, though.
你看着我的戒指
You looked at my ring,
然后我说了食肉两足动物的事
and then I said the thing about the carnivorous biped,
然后你说
and you said...
看看能调出什么马提尼
Let's see what kind of martini it makes.
我们走出酒吧 穿过大厅 进了电梯
We walked out of the bar, crossed the lobby, into the elevator,
然后喝了那杯马提尼 对吧
and you had that martini, didn't you?
当时杰登多大了 六岁
How old was Jayden then? Six?
艾莉
And Allie was...
-两岁 -两岁
- Two. - Two.
那些年你带孩子养家
It had been diapers and bills for years
刚开始创业
and you had just bought the business
还不盈利 生活很
and it was in the red and life was...
-喧嚣 -也很饥饿
- Loud. - It was hungry, too.
账单和孩子都在叫嚣
The bills were screaming and the children were screaming
重心也不在丈夫那了
and your husband just... drifted out of focus, didn't he?
这是你好久以来第一次出远门
And you were so far away from home for the first time in so long.
行了
Stop it.
你回答之前看了我的结婚戒指
You looked at my wedding ring right before you answered.
渣男 你都结婚了还撩我
It was gross. You were married and you were pushy--
别撒谎了
Don't lie.
戒指才是关键
That ring closed the deal.
你和我上楼也是因为戒指
You went upstairs with me because of the ring,
因为戴了戒指就说明
because the ring meant...
说出去咱俩都没好处
You had as much to lose as I did.
你可真精
And that was a calculation,
哈里斯太太
Mrs. Harris.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
这就对了 一♥夜♥情♥而已
Well, that was the whole point. Just a fling.
人们经常这样 但你不是
People have them all the time, but not you.
这不像你
I mean, the whole thing was so not you.
天啊 真想不到你这么厉害
But God, who would have guessed how good at it you were.
你穿好衣服跑回家
You got dressed and you flew home
装作什么都没发生
and it was like nothing happened.
没被发现
You got away with it.
我是个好妻子
I'm a good wife.
好母亲
I'm a good... mother.
我是好人
I'm a good person.
你后来没干过了
Well, you never did it again.
没有了
Never.
但你没告诉他 对吧
But you never told him, did you?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
即使你生西奥和凯文的气的时候
And even then, your anger at Theo and Kevin--
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
占领道德高地
So righteous.
你不想面对吧
You don't want to look at it, do you?
做了这种事
You did this thing.
你做了还很喜欢
You did it and you liked it,
只是决定不去面对
and you just decided not to look at it.
你就是这种人
Now, that's you all over.
谢丽不愿面对
Shirley never wants to look.
但她必须面对
But Shirley has to look.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
她只是有点慌吧
I think she's just a little overwhelmed.
她知道大多数人不知道的事
She knows something most people don't.
人一死 大家就知道了
The instant someone dies, they learn everything.
所有的秘密
Every secret thing.
我死的时候
And when I die,
会在酒店房♥间醒来
I'm going to wake up in that hotel room
目睹她所做的一切
and have to watch every single thing she did.
这让她很害怕
And that scares her so bad,
她希望自己先死
she hopes she'll die first.
没事的
Oh, that's all right.
来
Here.
跟我来
Come with me.
没事的
It's okay.
我修复了她
I fixed her.
我把她的器官和眼珠都拿掉了
I ripped out her organs and eyeballs,
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表