剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
鬼入侵
第一季 第五集
希尔大宅
第一夜
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事了
It's okay.
只是个噩梦而已
It was just a nightmare.
我当时醒着
I was awake.
她就在那
She was there.
她喊得特别大声 我的耳朵都疼了
She screamed so loud it hurt my ears.
-可能只是西奥在开玩笑 -不
- Maybe it was Theo playing a joke. - No.
-不是西奥 -好吧
- It wasn't Theo. - Okay.
它
It was...
像个
like...
歪脖女士
a bent-neck lady.
好吧 又来了一个
Well, that's a new one.
她已经走了 对吗
She's gone now, right?
是吧
Yeah.
如果她回来了
If she comes back...
你就来找爸爸妈妈 好吗
you come find us, okay?
我们会把她吓跑的
Yeah, and we'll scare her away.
你们保证
Promise?
就今晚
Just tonight.
你不会想哥哥吗
Won't you miss your brother?
第二夜
我更想睡在这里
I'd rather sleep here,
以防她再来
in case she comes back.
好吧 那就今晚
Okay, just tonight, then.
我陪她一会儿
I'll stay with her a bit.
晚安
Good night.
-小姑娘们 -晚安
- Young ladies. - Good night.
-你能给她拿条毯子吗 -好
- Hey, will you grab her blanket? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling a little better?
你的坠盒里有什么
Tell me what's inside your locket.
你知道的
You know what's inside my locket.
有我
I am.
没错
You are.
你们俩都有
Both of you are.
是吧
Right?
哪天我也能有个那样的挂坠盒吗
Can I have a locket like that someday?
你今晚可以先拿着这个
You can hold onto it tonight,
等你长大了 我就把挂坠盒给你
and when you're older, I'll give you this one.
就给我这个
That exact one?
就给你这个
This exact one.
等你长大以后
When you're older.
好吗
Okay?
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我僵住了
I'm frozen.
我既不能说话
I can't talk,
也不能移♥动♥我的胳膊和腿
or move my arms or legs.
我通常会开始恐慌 呼吸也变得又急又重
I usually start to panic and my breath gets fast and heavy.
感觉心脏仿佛要跳出胸口一样
My heart feels like it's pounding out of my chest.
好的
Okay...
到你又可以活动为止
And how long does this last
这种情况会持续多久
until you're able to move again?
可能就一两分钟
Maybe a minute, maybe two.
但有时感觉过了好几个小时
But it feels like hours sometimes.
你说这种情况第一次出现在
And you said the first occurrence happened...
我六岁的时候
When I was six.
症状出现时你看到过什么东西吗
Do you ever see anything during these episodes?
比如什么
Like what?
人们有时会说他们能看到东西
People sometimes say they see things.
我知道这一切听起来都很奇怪
I know this all must sound really weird.
完全不会
Not at all.
睡眠瘫痪症其实比想象的常见
Sleep paralysis is actually more common than you think,
但它完全无害
but it's completely harmless.
睡眠技术人员说这话倒是轻松 是吧
Which is easy for the sleep tech to say, right?
所以
And so...
你从没想过接受治疗或进行其他睡眠研究
you've never sought treatment or done any other sleep studies?
没有
No.
我谷歌♥过 我
I Googled it. I...
我发现这种情况可以改善 感觉很惊讶
I was surprised to find that there was something to be done.
好的
Okay.
在夜间 你 你会循环经历
So, during the night, you... you cycle
不同阶段的睡眠
through different stages of sleep.
在深度睡眠阶段 大脑基本
In the deepest stage, your brain basically
停止了肌肉活动
switches off the muscles to
以防人们梦游
stop you from acting out your dreams.
有的人能更迅速地脱离那个阶段
Some people just come out of that stage quicker than others.
在发动机启动之前 你的大脑先醒了
Your brain wakes up before it starts the engines again.
而肌肉只是过了一会才跟着苏醒
It just takes a minute for your muscles to catch up.
那我时不时看到的东西怎么回事
About the things I sometimes see...
很有趣 人们有时
It's funny, the things people...
看到的东西 比如鬼影
sometimes report. Shadow people.
动物
Animals.
已逝的至亲
Dead loved ones.
幻觉其实相当常见
Hallucinations are actually fairly common
因为睡梦状态和清醒状态的边界
because of the disrupted boundary between
往往不甚清晰
your dream state and your wakefulness.
于是你的梦境可能延续过来
So your dreams may carry over.
"洒出来一点"
"A little spill."
什么
What's that?
所以
So...
接下来怎么办
what now...
万斯医生
Dr. Vance?
我不是医生 我只是个睡眠技术人员
Oh, I'm not a doctor, I'm just a sleep tech.
好吧 那接下来怎么办
Okay, um... Well then, what now,
-睡眠技工先生 -技
- Mr. Sleep Technician? - Tech...
-技术人员 -技术人员
- Technologist. - Technologist. Yeah.
叫我亚瑟就好
Just... Just call me Arthur.
接下来怎么办呢 亚瑟
So what now, Arthur?
首先 我们会为你安排一次睡眠测试
Well, first, we'll schedule you for a sleep test,
记录你睡眠状态的脑电波 心率
where we chart your brain waves, heartbeat, and breathing
和呼吸
while you sleep,
然后我们会用这些信息为你制定一个挣脱方案
then we'll use that information to develop a kind of escape plan.
挣脱方案
An escape plan?
发作时你可以想起的一系列动作
A series of actions you'll be able to recall during these episodes
帮你熬过去
to help you get through them.
不会使它停止 但可以摆脱恐慌
It won't stop the process, but it could get rid of the panic.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我...
Yeah, I...
我看的上一个医生 我的家庭医生
The last doctor I saw, my general practitioner,
他不是专家
he wasn't an expert.
他只是让我睡前不要看电视
He just told me to avoid TV before bedtime.
有人倾诉的感觉很好
It's... It's nice to be listened to.
你喝咖啡吗
Do you drink coffee?
我喝
Yeah, I...
你是...
Are...
你是要约我去喝咖啡吗
Are you asking me if I want to get coffee?
这是要填在你档案里的健康史
It's for the... health history section in your file.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-不用 -不 我真是误会了
- No, don't be. - No, I really misread that.
我是打算等到
I was planning on waiting
咨♥询♥结束后再约你去喝咖啡的
until the end of your visit to ask you out for coffee.
但既然你提起了
But since you brought it up...
-好啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
你这辈子遇到过更好的人吗
Ever had a better offer in your whole life?
完美的人
One with everything?
十
Ten!
九
Nine!
八
Eight!
七
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表