剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
I'll fix her.
我得走了
I gotta go.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
我做不到 谢丽
just can't, Shirl.
把她抬下来吧
Let's take her down.
-我可以喂小猫吗 -当然
- Can I feed the kittens? - Sure thing.
记住我教你的
Just, remember how I showed you.
它们还在睡吗
Are they still sleeping?
不
No...
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不
No.
谢丽
Shirley?
事实就是这样 史蒂文
Well, that's what's happening, Steve.
我不管你怎么过来
I don't care how you get here,
-快过来 -你做得太多了
- just get here. - You're taking on too much.
你得让自己哀悼
You've gotta just be able to grieve.
别那么对我说话
Don't talk to me that way.
我都不知道卢克在哪 我们一直在找
I don't even know where Luke is. We've been looking.
-你和爸爸吗 -是的
- You and Dad? - That's right.
我们在找他 但他们不知道他去了哪
We've been looking, but they don't know where he went.
据说他是跳窗跑的
Apparently he went out of a goddamn window.
史蒂文 你知道我在做什么吗
Steve, do you know what I'm doing right now?
我正把手伸进我们妹妹的胸腔
I'm elbow deep in our sister's chest cavity
取出一袋她的内脏
pulling out a bag of her internal organs.
因为她做了尸检
That's what happens when a body's autopsied
我必须把内脏拿出来
and I have to take it out.
你不过是要把两个大老爷们带去机场
You have to get two grown men to a goddamn airport.
快点的
Get it done.
她在自己做
She's doing it herself.
不会吧
She isn't.
她在自己做
She's doing it herself.
有时候是会这样的
This kind of thing happens.
小猫是不该离开妈妈的
Kittens aren't supposed to be without their mommies.
不管你多么爱它们 你都不是它们的妈妈
And no matter how much you love them, you're not their mommy.
它们
And they're...
它们现在好多了
They're better now.
它们去了该去的地方
They're where they're supposed to be.
那小的那只呢
What about the little one?
它的眼睛怎么回事
What about the eyes?
我们给它找到了新家
We found it a new home.
但你为什么不许我照料它
But why didn't you let me take care of it?
-或者至少道别 -谢丽
- Or at least say goodbye? - Shirl...
我们并不知道那些小猫有什么毛病
we have no idea what was wrong with those kittens,
它们病得很重
they were very sick.
我们不能让你照顾病得那么重的宠物
We couldn't let you try to take care of a pet who was so sick.
但你把它给了别人
But... you gave it to someone else.
-我们 -我不相信你
- We... - I don't believe you.
谢丽
Shirl...
-告诉我 -别...
- Just tell me. - Just... just...
你为什么把仅剩的这只送人
Why would you give away the last one, the only one left?
-安静点 -这不公平
- Just quiet... - It's not fair!
-不公平 -别喊了
- It's not fair! - Stop it.
你挺久没色彩风暴发作了
It's been a minute since you had one of your color storms.
问题就在这里
That's the thing.
没有色彩
There was no color at all.
就是一片漆黑
It was pitch black.
就像
Like...
就像
like...
焰火 但是
fireworks, but...
是黑的
black.
而且一上来就...
And it hit me like a...
从未这么迅猛过
It's never come that fast before.
大概一年没有偏头痛了
First migraine in what, a year?
还发生在了最不巧的时刻
And it happens at the worst possible moment.
你好点了吗
And you're better?
可待因可算起效了
Codeine's finally kicking in.
我要是在场就好了
I wish I had been part of that conversation.
你会说别的吗
Would you have said different?
或许不会
Probably not.
我可以
I got it.
你会说你去了林子里
Would you have said you had to go to the woods and...
结束了小病猫的痛苦吗
put this sick little kitten out of its misery?
当然不会 但
No, of course not, but
这对孩子很难接受 我们该
it's a tough thing for a kid, and we should--
她无论如何都会因此
Look, she's going to have a pretty messed up view of death
对死亡产生阴影
coming out of this no matter what,
而这一切本可避免 要不是你
which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't have...
说吧
Go ahead.
不 这不公平
No, it was unfair.
还是说吧
Go ahead anyway.
你为什么要让她把小猫带回来
Why the hell did you let her keep those kittens?
我又不知道它们会都死掉
Well, I didn't know that they were all gonna die.
你让她把一盒子病猫放在了她卧室里
You let her keep a box of diseased kittens in her bedroom.
现在她受了创伤
And now she's traumatized.
她第一次真正接触死亡 现在她
Her first real brush with death and now she's...
我只有一个挽回的机会
And then I have one chance to pull it back,
但我却当面对她撒谎 还犯了偏头痛
and I lie to her face and lock up with a migraine.
这肯定不是我们最好的时刻
This was not our finest hour, no doubt.
该死
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们不可以下来 你知道的
You're not allowed down here. You know that.
-我知道 我们就是... -没事
- I know, we were just-- - It's okay.
就是 奈尔小姨
It's just, Auntie Nell.
我知道
I know.
我知道你们好奇
I know you're curious.
还难过
And sad.
我也难过
I'm sad, too.
难过得没发法说
So sad I can't even tell you.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我不骗你们
I won't lie to you.
你们的任何问题都很正常
Any questions you have are completely normal, okay?
你在对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
我刚结束给她防腐 这能让她看上去
I just finished embalming her, and it helps her look...
像我们记忆里那样
how we remember.
她怎么死的
Why did she die?
我不知道
I don't know.
但她死了 这很悲哀
Just so sad that she did.
她是那么爱你们
She loved you both so much.
-她现在去哪了 -我不知道 艾莉
- Where is she now? - I don't know, Allie.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
我可以告诉你们我对此的看法 明天的吧
I can tell you what I think, maybe, sometime tomorrow.
但我主要就是难过
But mostly I'm just sad.
我知道你们对她感到好奇
I know you're curious about her,
但这部分是不能给人看的
but this part isn't for people to see.
我可以告诉你们我都在做什么 但是
I can tell you everything I'm doing, but...
改天的吧
some other time.
现在
Right now.
你俩去相册里选出最喜欢的
Why don't you two go pick your favorite picture of Auntie Nell
奈尔姨妈的照片
from one of the albums...
我可以在葬礼上挂着
and I can hang it at the funeral?
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我好兴奋
I'm so excited.
你会很漂亮的
You're gonna look amazing.
你本就很漂亮了
You already look amazing.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
好美啊
Gorgeous.
好了 我们还有好多要做呢
Come on, we still got a ways to go.
对 但你就是漂亮
I know, but you do.
我好为你高兴 奈莉
I'm so happy for you, Nellie.
进来
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表