剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
事情已经够糟了
Things are bad enough.
-你不是认真的吧 -我是
- You're not serious. - I am.
两个月前
他们会把玩具电♥话♥挂在你脖子上
They'll hang a toy phone around your neck
你必须整天戴着 也许更久
and you have to wear it all day, maybe longer.
小孩的玩具电♥话♥
Like a child's toy phone?
是的 就像《红字》那样 不过换成了电♥话♥
Yes, it's like The Scarlet Letter for violating the phone rule.
电♥话♥使用不当 被抓后 就得挂上电♥话♥
Improper use of a phone. They catch you, you wear the phone, like
像是杀鸡儆猴似的
"Let this be a chilling example to the others."
你
You...
你头30天不能打电♥话♥
You can't make calls in the
除非社工签字 所以
first 30 days unless a caseworker signs off, so...
挺严苛的
Well, that's a little harsh,
-不是吗 -吸毒过量更难受
- isn't it? -It's not as harsh as an overdose.
我们瘾君子
I mean, addicts, we're...
我们在恢复初期很容易复吸
we're pretty slippery in early recovery.
所以他们会没收我们的手♥机♥
That's why they confiscate our cell phones, you know,
以防有人联♥系♥毒贩
in case someone was to call a connection.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你想打电♥话♥给你妈怎么办
What if you want to call your mom?
里面有些人的妈妈就是贩毒的
For some folks in there, their connection is their mom.
-真的 -这是真的
- Truly. - It's true.
所以
So...
卢克说你是个作家
Luke tells me you're a writer.
是吗 他居然提起了这件事
He did? I'm surprised he mentioned it.
你的灵感从哪来呢
Where do you get your ideas from?
我主要写鬼屋
I write about haunted houses, mostly.
和闹鬼的人 这种事挺多的
And haunted people. I'm afraid there's no shortage of them.
一定是遗传的
Must run in the family.
我是说卢克也是位好作家
I mean, Luke's a great writer, too.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
别妄自菲薄 他真的很有天赋
Stop selling yourself short. He's really talented.
你应该给他们看一个
You should show them the one about...
关于花♥园♥里幻想朋友的短篇小说
the short story with the imaginary little friend in the garden.
-你知道那个吗 -是的
- The one-- Do you know that one? - Yeah.
-艾比盖尔 -对
- Abigail. - Yeah.
我把她写进了我的一本书里
I put her in one of my books, too.
我觉得卢克出书 不会像我一样被嘲讽
Something tells me Luke won't get as much blow back for his.
这只是一篇文章
It's just an essay.
算不上什么
It's not anything, you know.
我一直告诉他要去发表
I keep telling him he should publish it.
就凭他的名字
Off his name alone.
也许也能住上这样的好房♥子
Maybe get a sweet place like this for himself.
这太棒了
I mean, you guys-- This is so awesome.
你们太幸福了
You guys got it all, man.
下一步有什么打算
Where do you go from here?
没啥事了
Nothing left to do except...
差几个孩子吧
maybe fill this place up with some kids, I guess.
这是你第一次康复吗 乔伊
So is this your first rehab, Joey?
早不止了
It's far from it.
不过有人对康复中心上瘾
But some of us are addicted to treatment centers, huh?
卢克也不是第一次了
Not Luke's first rodeo either.
那这次有什么不同 一定有吧
So what's different this time? Something must be.
你知道精神错乱的定义
I mean, you know the definition of insanity.
史蒂文
Steve.
一遍又一遍地做同样的事情
"Doing the same thing over and over--"
期待不同的结果 没错
"...and expecting different results." Sure, man.
不过都是不同的 每一天都是不同的
They're all different, though. Every day is different.
每个渴望都不同 每次互助会都不一样
Every craving is different. Every meeting is different.
是的 我不是
Right. I'm not trying to
让你别认真对待这件事
suggest you're not taking this seriously.
我只是
And I'm just...
这一次
This time around...
我只想说
I'm just speaking for myself, like...
我得到了更多的支持
I got more support.
我给予更多的支持
And I'm giving more support.
所以
So...
从某种意义上 你可以说
in a sense, I guess you could say...
看起来是同样的事情反复发生
it looks like the same thing over and over again,
但这不是精神错乱
but that's not insanity.
流落街头才是精神错乱
Out there on the streets, that's insanity.
没错
Of course.
康复就是这样
So that's what recovery is, you know?
同样的事情 一次又一次
It's the same thing over and over again,
不管结果
in spite of the result, or...
或者
in spite of
倒♥退♥ 或者会有复吸
a backslide or in spite of a full-fledged fucking relapse.
不代表有一些反复就不做了
Doesn't mean you stop just 'cause it gets a little repetitive.
一天一天来
One day at a time.
我们决心戒毒
When we decide to get clean,
并不是因为会很爽
it's not because we expect it to be fucking exciting, you know?
放假带朋友回家很正常吗
Is it normal to bring a friend home on a day pass?
是啊
Yeah.
会有的
It happens.
-我以前没这种感觉 -你一定很喜欢她
- I just never really felt like it before. - You must like her.
我钦佩她
I admire her.
你不是吗
Don't you?
我觉得她很棒
I feel like she's got her shit together.
你会希望我向她学习
I'd think you'd want me to take a page out of a book like that.
我明白 她有魅力
Look, I get it. She's charming.
能言善辩 风趣幽默
She's articulate, she's funny.
-是的 -也能人放下戒备
- Yeah. - Disarming, you might say.
甚至可以说鸡贼
You might even say "Slick."
鸡贼
Slick?
说说而已
Just saying.
你知道她一直在帮我
You know she stayed up with me.
第一个周我戒断时
That first week when I was coming down.
你见过戒断过程吗 史蒂文
You ever seen someone in withdrawal, Steve?
没有
Nope.
简直就是地狱
Well, it's hell.
就
It's...
整个过程非常冷
You're freezing all the time.
七月份的洛杉矶 没有空调 冻死了
LA in July, no air conditioning, freezing.
肌肉疼痛 僵硬呆板 恶心 颤抖
Muscle aches, stiff as boards, nausea, shakes.
-我怎么会知道 -她知道
- I wouldn't know. - Well, she does.
因为她在我身边
Because she was there.
她说服了我 帮我渡过难关
And she talked me through it, she rode it out with me.
太棒了
Awesome.
操 史蒂文
Fuck. Steve.
我又不是要和她结婚
I'm not-- I'm not asking for her hand in marriage.
我只是想带个朋友来吃饭
I just wanted to bring a friend to dinner
你连机会都不给她
and you're not giving her a chance.
就是不给
No, I guess I'm not.
-为什么 -我给完了
- Why not? - I'm fresh out of those.
都给你了
I gave 'em all to you.
-我只是想让你小心一点 -我变现挺好 史蒂文
- I just want you to be careful, is all. - I'm doing good, Steve.
不管怎样 她是好人 对我有好的影响
Anyway, she's a good person, she's a good influence.
哪怕是好人
Just because someone's a good person,
你在乎他们
just because you care about them...
并不意味着他们不会害你
doesn't mean they won't burn you.
你是个好人 卢克
You're a good person, Luke.
我爱你
And I love you. And...
你知道的
you know.
谢谢 史蒂文
Thanks, Steve.
我很高兴能分享这个里程碑
You know, I'm so glad we got to share this milestone.
这就是我想要的 戒毒30天
That's all I wanted. Thirty days clean
你却又打击我
so you can make me feel like shit again.
-卢克 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Luke. - Fuck you.
天啊 史蒂文 这里太他妈冷了
Jesus, Steve. It's fucking freezing in here.
该死的
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表