剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
你最好先看看自己
You might want to... check yourself...
再说真♥相♥ 史蒂文
before you start talking about the truth, Steve.
好 都说开了是吧
Great, are we breaking this out?
你醉了
You're drunk.
西奥醉了 我只是很生气
Theo's drunk, I'm just pissed.
说到这
And this is the part of the show
该说我的书了吧
where you break out my goddamn book?
你要提宣传胡思乱想的事
You want to talk about propagating delusions?
-要不 -没错
- Why don't we just... - There it is.
为了娱乐和利益 写些胡思乱想的东西 史蒂文
...paranoid delusions for entertainment and profit, Steve.
-要 -是吧
- ...gonna make-- - What about that?
把所有胡思乱想的东西大肆宣传
You took all that paranoia and craziness and you mass-marketed it
-让自己写作生涯起飞 -不是吧
- to jump-start your writing career. - Really?
别站在奈莉的棺材旁
So don't stand in plain view of Nellie's casket
教我们什么是责任
and lecture us about responsibility.
你要为书吵架吗
Are you gonna stop the book fight?
-我们都很累了 -你很开心
- We're all real tired-- - You were happy enough
从我们身上剥削血汗钱
to exploit all of us for some blood money.
所以我们都没拿你的钱 史蒂文
That's why none of us ever took your fucking money, Steve.
-行了 -你醉了
- Cut it out. - And you're fucking drunk!
今天是来缅怀奈莉的
While we're supposed to be honoring Nellie.
你做事真有品 西奥
Real class act, Theo.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 你不知道我当时的感受
No, you don't know. You don't know what I felt.
也不知道我现在的感受
And you don't know what I feel.
我怎么应对是我的事
And I am allowed to process that any way that I want to.
轮不到你来
You don't just stand there
教育我们怎么悼念
and dictate how we all grieve our dead si--
-操 -操
- Fuck! - Fuck!
没事吧
You okay?
没事 别碰我
I'm fine. God, don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't fucking touch.
我自己够难过的了
I have enough of my own grief. I...
不需要感受你们的
I don't need yours, too.
你说什么就是什么吧
Whatever that means.
知道吗
You know what?
我拿了钱 谢丽
I took the money, Shirl.
嗯
Yeah.
我拿了他的钱
I took his fucking money.
拿了学位
I got my degree.
开始了我的事业
I started my career.
知道吗 因为钱很多
'Cause you know what? It's good fucking money.
书很火
The book was a hit.
现在还有版税
The royalties still haven't dried up.
我很高兴我拿了钱
I'm fucking glad that I took it.
你拿了他的钱
You took his money.
顽固的傻♥逼♥才不会拿吧
You'd have to be a real stubborn bitch not to, so...
恭喜
Congratulations.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你醉了
You're drunk.
没有
Nope.
嗯 但我是对的
Yup... but, I'm right.
所以呢 你咬我啊
So what now? You want to come after me?
所以你觉得住在我这
So you just thought you'd live under my roof?
-谢丽 -我捋一下
- Shirl-- - No, let me get this right.
住我这 吃我的
Live under my roof, eat my food,
还骗了我这么多年
and lie to my face for how many years?
看来我们得收你房♥租了
Guess we should've charged you rent after all.
我说了要付的 你个伪君子
I offered to pay rent, you sanctimonious bitch.
你应该能自己
I guess you won't have a problem
租个房♥子了吧
paying for a place of your own, will you?
用你的版税嘛
You can use all your royalties.
谢丽
Shirley.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yes, I am.
-她不是 -我们都同意了
- No, she's not. - We agreed. All of us.
-我们不参与 -我们没同意
- We weren't going to participate-- - We didn't agree.
-是你瞎指挥 -你不该骗我
- You stood up there and dictated-- - You don't get to lie to me,
还在我这蹭吃蹭喝 叫我伪君子
and live off me at the same time, and call me a bitch.
-好了 -这事过不去了
- All right. - That's not gonna fly.
-别激动 谢丽 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Slow up, Shirl. - Fuck you!
操你们的血妈
Fuck both of you!
血钱 血钱
Blood money! Blood money!
你给我滚 西奥
You're out, Theo.
-你不劝劝吗 -我怎么劝
- Are you gonna stop this? - What am I--?
葬礼完事后 你滚回加州 史蒂文
After the funeral, you can fuck off back to Cali, Steven.
自己找个地方住 克兰博士
You can start looking for a new place to squat, Dr. Crain.
要是我可不会这么瞎指挥
If I were you, I'd get off that high horse before I fall off.
要是我可不会这么混♥蛋♥
If you were me, you wouldn't be such a fucking asshole.
你在自己打脸 你还没发现
You're just embarrassing yourself, you don't even know it.
她都摔地上了 我怎么尴尬了
She's falling on the goddamn ground and I'm embarrassing myself?
我们也拿钱了
We took the money, too.
我拿了
I mean, I took the money, I guess.
我们拿了
We did.
你没拿
No, you didn't.
我开了个账户
I opened an account for it.
你那天发现的支票簿
The checkbook that you found the other day...
谢丽 你一直在降价
Shirl, you keep cutting prices down to cost.
-对吧 -你敢
- Right? I mean-- - Don't you dare.
那些无偿葬礼 特别客人
The pro bono funerals, the special cases.
不能怪我
Don't put this on me.
不然这还怎么做生意
How else was I supposed to keep the business going?
你想想
I mean, look, if you think about it,
我们拿了钱
we took that money
帮了需要帮助的人
and we changed it into something that helped people
-帮助他们渡过难关 -别说了
- on the worst day of their lives. - Stop.
你知道这多打我的脸吗
Do you have any idea how much you've humiliated me?
亲爱的
Look, honey...
别
Don't.
你们俩
Both of you.
出去 我无法
Just... out. I can't...
谢丽
Shirley...
我无法面对你俩
I can't look at either one of you right now.
出去
Get out.
行了 都出去
We're just-- We're done here. Everybody out.
我真的得搬出去吗
Do I really have to move out?
-滚出去 -让她静一静吧
- Out! - Just give her her space.
我需要
Look, I need...
我需要再来点伏特加
I need some more vodka.
-我得再来点伏特加 -楼下有
- I want more vodka. - There's more downstairs.
我得再来一瓶
I need another bottle--
好吧 我们得走了 走吧
Okay. We gotta go, let's go.
要不我们
Why don't we...
先回酒店 让她自己静静
go back to the hotel and give your sister some space.
她很受伤 我们都很受伤
You know, she's wounded, we're all wounded.
-人们需要发泄 这非常 -什么
- People lash out. It's perfectly-- - What?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了
What?
谁干的
Who did this?
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - What?
谢丽
Shirl.
怎么了
What?
这是
Is this...
这是什么
What is this?
这
It's...
你觉得这 这很可爱吗
You think this is... this is cute?
-我没有 -有人觉得 怎么
- I didn't... - Someone thought, what?
这 很可笑吗 实在是
This was... funny? This was...
-到底是谁干的 -我发誓 我没有
- Who the fuck did this? - I swear to God, I didn't--
-你是最后一个离开的 -没有 绝对
- You were the last one up here. - No, absolutely--
-你就站在这 -我为什么要
- You were...you were standing here. - Why would I do something...
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表