剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Maybe we can prove it to them.
你在下面时 说看到了梯子
You said something about a ladder when you were down there.
假装你是升降梯
So pretend you're the dumbwaiter.
它在哪
Where was it?
好
Okay, so...
有这么远吗
Was it this far away?
再远点
A little more.
那是
Was it...
这么远吗
this far away?
好
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六 七
four, five, six, seven,
八 九 十
eight, nine, ten...
十一
eleven.
你是那么害怕
You were so scared.
抱歉这样突然登门
I'm so sorry to just drop in on you like this.
-如果我打扰了 -没事的
- If I'm interrupting, I can-- - No, it's fine.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我刚好在附近 我想...
I was just in the neighborhood and I needed something to...
凯茜在吗
Is Kelsey here?
不 她在学校呢
No, she's at school right now.
孩子们都在学校呢
All the kids are at school.
当然
Of course.
我不知道你还家访
I didn't realize you made house calls.
我一般不会
I don't, normally.
我就是出门的时候想起了你们的案子
I was just out and about and thinking about your case.
这听上去会很奇怪 但是
This is going to sound really strange, but...
介意我去你们地下室看看吗
would you mind if I took a quick look down in your basement?
如果你需要什么就喊我们
Give us a shout if you need anything.
-正要回去工作了 -好
- I'm about to go back to work. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No.
不
No.
求你 不要
Please! No.
-你好了吗 -嗯
- You all done? - Yeah.
我很感谢你们允许我这么做
I really appreciate you indulging me like this. I...
我是希望能洞察凯茜的心理
was hoping I could get into Kelsey's headspace just a bit,
更好地理解她 但是
you know, try to understand her better. But, well...
真的只是普通的地下室
It's just a normal basement.
我们也一直这么跟她说的
That's what we keep telling her.
我这周会再跟她谈的
I'll dive back in with her this week.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你...
What are you...
看什么呢
looking at?
你的笑容
Your smile.
没错
That's right.
还有社会福利部
And Social Services, too.
你们得相信我
You just have to trust me on this.
我没错过吧
I haven't been wrong before, have I?
嗯 当然
Yes, I'm sure.
我相信他会承认的 只要你们
And I'm sure the guy will confess if you just--
叫他们来
Just get them here.
不 我要等警♥察♥
No, I'm going to wait for the cops.
好
Okay.
谢谢 吉娜 再见
Thanks, Gina. Bye.
你找到了
You found this.
在旁边的一个小房♥间里
It was in this little room, off to the side.
还有一堆这样的书
There were a bunch of books like it.
是一本他们想藏起来的秘密书
It's a book of secrets that they were trying to hide.
你怎么知道的
How do you figure that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我拿起来时就能感觉到
I could tell when I picked it up.
就像你感觉到食品室里有扇活板门吗
Like you could tell there's a false floor in the pantry?
是本账簿
It's a ledger.
记录私酒生意的
For a bootlegging operation.
知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
很久以前 卖♥♥酒是违法的
A long time ago, it was illegal to sell alcohol,
所以他们就偷偷酿酒 然后藏起来
so they made it in secret and hid it.
这个地下室完全没有记录
You know, there's not a single record of this basement.
图纸上完全没有
It's not on any of the blueprints.
他们不希望被任何人发现
They didn't want anyone to find it.
但你发现了
But you did.
我真的很不高兴你自己跑下去了
I really, really don't like that you went down there by yourself.
我只是想让你知道卢克是对的
I just wanted to show you that Luke was right.
但我喜欢你这么勇敢
But I love that you're so brave.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey...
不
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
看啊
Would you look at that.
肯定沿墙开始挖的
They must've dug it right out of the wall.
她怎么发现的
How the hell did she find this?
不知道
No idea.
真是了不起
It's amazing.
肯定不符合标准
I can't expect it's up to code.
我会叫彼得明天带点人过来
I'll call Peter to bring some guys tomorrow.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, my love.
你♥爸♥爸给我讲了个故事
You know, your dad was telling me a story,
关于那瓶酒
about the wine...
你们清理橱柜时你发现的那个
you found when you were cleaning up the cupboard.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
猜的
I just guessed.
就像你猜对了那个账簿
Like you guessed about the ledger?
你知道我有时会头疼吗
You know those headaches I get sometimes?
那是从我小时候开始的
They started when I was a little girl.
我头疼时
And when I get them... uh,
我会看到各种
I see all sorts of...
嗯
Well.
你外婆也是那样
Your grandmother was like that, too.
她很敏感
She was...sensitive.
我曾想过你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥会不会也敏感
I've wondered if you and your sisters might be a little sensitive.
谢丽睡觉时有时会说些话...
Shirley says some things sometimes when she's sleeping that are...
有趣的话
Well, they're interesting.
我们搬进来时 我问过奈莉
And I asked Nellie what she thought about the house
觉得房♥子怎么样
when we moved in.
她说好吵
She said it was loud.
她选的词好怪
Such an odd word she chose.
我注意到你总在家里穿毛衣
I noticed you always wear sweaters inside,
虽然现在是夏季
even though it's summer.
为什么
Why is that?
因为总是很冷
'Cause it's always cold.
玛丽外婆也是这样
Grandma Mary was like that, too.
她讨厌皮肤上的空气 她总包着
She hated the air on her skin. She was always bundled up.
敏感的人
Sensitive people...
他们有时需要
they sometimes need...
好吧
Well.
这会缓解你的寒冷
These will help with the cold.
还有另一样事
And the other thing.
爸爸知道吗
Does Dad know?
你很敏感
That you're sensitive?
算吧
Kind of.
等你大些了 我们再谈这个
We'll talk a lot more about it as you get older.
但现在
But in the meantime...
如果你觉得受不了了
if you're feeling overwhelmed
还觉得没人会理解
and you think nobody will understand,
你可以跟我说
you can talk to me.
说什么都行
About anything.
好吗
Okay?
史蒂文和莉·克兰
鬼入侵
鬼入侵
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表