剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What... the hell?
-保险丝烧了吗 -我有备用发电机
- Did you blow a fuse? - I've got a backup generator.
暴风雨也没那么大吧
The storm's not that bad.
今晚真是见鬼了
God damn tonight.
真该死
Just damn it.
电箱在哪里
Where...where's your breaker box?
我能帮什么忙吗
Can I do anything?
爸爸
Daddy.
奈尔
Nell.
奈尔
Nell...
不
Oh, no.
奈尔
Nell.
奈尔
Nell?
她不在我们房♥间
She's not in our room.
她为什么要一个人乱转
I don't know why she'd go anywhere else by herself.
屋顶
The roof.
我知道
I know.
冰雹听着像高尔夫球一样
The hail, they sound like golf balls.
简直不敢想屋顶会被砸成什么样
I don't even wanna think about what it did to this roof.
明天我叫马伦过来看看
I'll get Mullen over tomorrow to look.
我刚把电池放进去
I just put batteries in.
你去拿新电池 我继续找
Okay, you get fresh ones, I'll keep looking.
好的
All right.
我再去看下图书室和厨房♥
I'll check the library and the kitchen just to be sure.
-马上回来 -好的
- Be right back. - Okay.
奈莉
Nellie?
该死
Shit.
奈莉
Nellie?
你在吗
You in here?
拜托
Come on.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
不是吧
Really?
好了
Okay.
奈莉
Nellie?
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Liv!
孩子们在楼下还好吗
You kids okay down there?
我们没事
We're all right.
丽芙
Liv.
丽芙
Liv.
你怎么
How the hell did you...
丽芙 离窗户远点
Liv, you better stay away from these windows.
暴风雨变得越来越
This storm's getting really...
丽芙
Liv!
离窗户
Get away from the windo--
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
丽芙 天啊
Liv! Jesus!
丽芙
Liv.
-怎么回事 -亲爱的
- What the hell? - Honey?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该没事
I think so.
我找过了房♥间 她不在那里
I looked in the rooms but she wasn't up here.
-你在干什么 -我去找了卧
- What were you doing? - I looked in the bed...
卧室
bedrooms.
亲爱的
Honey.
我做了个特别奇怪的梦
I'm having the strangest dream.
-大家没事吧 -怎么回事
- Are you okay? - What's wrong?
我们来了
We're coming!
发生什么了
What happened?
屋子里有什么东西 我的手电筒坏了
There's something in the house and my flashlight stopped working
我听到了它的喘气声 但不知道是什么
and I heard it breathing and I-- I don't know what it was,
-但它离我们特别近 -别急
- but it was so close to us. - Okay.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
我也看见了 感觉是条大狗
Even I saw it. I think it was a big dog.
它往厨房♥那边跑去了
It ran right there here toward the kitchen.
像一头狼 红眼睛闪闪发亮
It was like this thing wolf and had red these glowing eyes.
我没看到发亮的眼睛 但他刚才就在这
I didn't see any glowing eyes, but it was in here.
-绝对有东西 -好吧
- It was definitely something. - Okay.
它去哪了
Where did it go?
没事了
It's okay.
又来
Again?
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
没去哪
No.
我只是 没去哪
I just... nowhere.
你就在黑暗中瞎逛吗
Oh, you're just wandering around in the dark?
我们不都一样吗
Well, aren't we all?
史蒂文和谢丽还在修复电力故障
Steve and Shirl are still trying to get the lights back on.
感觉他们修不好
Something tells me they won't.
是啊
Yeah.
我也有同样的预感
Something tells me the same.
你觉得是谁干的
Who do you think did this?
实话说 我觉得
Well, if I'm honest...
不是我们
none of us.
但是
But...
你应该知道了吧
you... probably know that already, don't you?
那
So...
歪脖女士 你觉得她
The Bent-Neck Lady, you think she was...
一直以来
I mean, this whole time was...
嗯
Yeah.
她不是自杀的
She didn't do this to herself.
嗯
No.
妈妈也不是吧
Neither did Mom, did she?
这
That's a...
这问题很复杂
That's a complicated question.
说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense.
地下室有备用发电机
We have a backup genny in the basement for the refrigeration.
根本都算不上暴风雨
This is-- It's not even a storm.
其他家都有电 就我们没有
The rest of the block's fine. It's just us.
-真的吗 -嗯
- For real? - Yeah.
-为什么复杂 -很晚了
- Why is it complicated? - It's been a long night.
-我们回去吧 -好
- Why don't we... head back. - All right.
我真的想知道 爸爸
I'd really like to know, Dad.
知道什么
Know what?
奈莉没自杀
Nellie didn't kill herself.
卢克
Luke.
-别说了 -她没有
- Let's not do this again. - She didn't.
-爸爸也知道 -是吗
- And Dad knows it, too. - Oh, does he?
妈妈也不是自杀的 爸爸说
I don't think Mom did either. Dad said that--
爸爸说
"Dad said."
-是爸爸给奈尔灌输的胡话 -不
- Luke, Dad propped up Nell's crazy ideas. - No--
-结果就是这样 -不是胡话 史蒂文
- This is how that ended up. - It's not crazy, Steve.
我们一走 你就开始给他灌输了
As soon as we leave the room, you start working on him, too?
-不 史蒂文 -听听吧
- No, Steve. - No, let's hear it.
不 我不想让你们
No, I don't want to upset anyone any more
更难过了
than we're already upset.
-不 说出来吧 -不
- No, just get it all out. - It's not--
不 他不想听的
No, he's not gonna want to hear that from me..
看到没
You see what I'm talking about?
我不懂为什么咱家
I don't understand why this family has such a hard time
就是不愿意承认有精神病
acknowledging mental illness.
妈妈 奈尔 爸爸整晚都在自言自语
Mom, Nell, Dad's talking to himself all night.
不是的
It's not like that.
那请你解释一下吧
Then explain yourself, finally, please.
好
Okay.
奈尔没有自杀 是宅子干的
Nell didn't kill herself, the house did.
你不懂希尔大宅 史蒂文 从来都不懂
You don't understand Hill House, Steve, you never did.
奈尔和卢克
And Nell and Luke,
比你们看得更清楚
they could see its face clearer than you kids...
-天啊 爸爸 -你妈也看见了
- Jesus, Dad. - ...and your mother saw it, too.
我做得一切都是有原因的
And anything I did, I did it for a very good reason.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表