剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
鬼入侵
第一季 第四集
他住地下室
He was in the basement.
还把我衣服都抓破了
He even ripped my shirt,
但他们还是不信我
and they still didn't believe me.
他们从来都不信我
They never believe me.
我说你的事 他们也不信
They don't even believe me about you.
你信我吧 艾比盖尔
You believe me, don't you, Abigail?
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我哥教我怎么在云中看出来人脸
my brother taught me how to spot faces in clouds.
我能从很多东西里看出人脸 水
I could pull a face out of a lot of things. Water...
泥 树叶
mud, leaves...
墙纸
wallpaper.
大一点后 我开始
You know, I get a little older, I start messing around
喝酒吸毒
with liquor and drugs and...
走上一条不归路
I was going down all the wrong routes, you know?
所以
So, uh...
我参军了
I joined the service,
希望能让我走回正路
you know, thinking it would straight me out.
确实如此
And it did.
2004年 我第二次驻派伊♥拉♥克♥
Two thousand and four, my second tour in Iraq,
在巴格达 我们连在守被炸医院的废墟
my company secured the ruins of a bombed-out hospital in Baghdad,
然后
and...
发现了一个伊♥拉♥克♥小女孩
We came across this little Iraqi girl.
她被烧死了
I mean, she was burnt up, dead. You know.
问题是很多人不知道
See, the thing is, most folks don't know what happen to...
眼球在火里什么样
Most folks don't know what happens to eyeballs in a fire.
火够大的话
In the right kind of fire, they...
眼球就熔化了
they can melt.
就像焦皮肤上的溏心蛋
Like runny eggs on black skin.
知道吧
You know?
嗯
And...
让我很难受
I mean, that fucked me up pretty bad.
六个月后 我回国了
anyway, six months later I'm back in the States,
很快我开始
and pretty soon I start
在各种地方看到这女孩的脸
seeing that little dead girl's face everywhere.
云里 黑暗中 布上
It's in the clouds, it's in the dark, on fabric.
到处都是
It's fucking everywhere.
知道吗
You know?
小女孩烧焦的尸体
That little girl's charred body and...
熔化的眼睛
melted eyes...
从脸颊上流下来
running down her cheeks.
不久我又开始吸毒了
And pretty soon, before I know it, I'm using again.
加州 洛杉矶
有一晚我吸了点毒品 就看到她了
So one night, I drop a little acid and there she is.
九十天前
从他妈墙纸里出来了
I mean, it's growing out of the goddamn wallpaper, you know?
盯着我
I mean, and she's staring at me.
都没眼睛 我能看出来
Eyeless even, I can tell.
于是我拿起毛线针
So I grab this knitting needle...
然后
you know, and...
只想着如何让
all I can think about was how to--
让一切结束
how to make it stop.
当时感觉主意不错
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
然后我就瞎了
So, then I'm blind.
瞎了就什么都看不到了吧
But I mean, like, I-can't-see-anything blind, right?
但我还能看到她
Thing is, is I still see her.
其他的都看不到了
I can't see anything else.
还能看到她
I see her.
烧焦的孩子和溏心蛋一样的眼睛
Crispy kid with the runny-egg eyes.
全天候都能看到她的脸
Twenty-four/seven, I see her face.
操 现在都能看到
Shit, I see it now.
知道吗
You know?
但
But...
我到这了
I'm here.
我已经两个月没吸毒了
Two months I've been clean.
有点迟
It's a little too late.
我是靠着毒品摆脱那张脸的
I leaned on my habit to get rid of that face
但现在永远摆脱不了了
and my habit made sure that I never would.
所以我来这了
That's why I'm here.
两个月了
Two months.
谢谢 戈登
Well, thanks, Gordon.
很高兴你能来
We're glad you're here.
还有新人想分享吗
Any of our newbies want to share?
卢克 你呢
Luke, how about you?
在他后面说 别逗了
And follow that? You kidding me?
谁想要新人纪念章吗
Would anyone like to take a newcomer chip?
戒毒30天呢
How about 30 days clean?
两天前
60天 90天
Sixty? Ninety?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You are welcome.
卢克 瘾君子
Luke, um, addict.
卢克
Luke.
我其实不知道要说什么
I actually don't know what I want to say here.
我没坚持过这么久
You know, I've never had this much time before.
90天
You know, 90 days.
这样
So, here goes.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
就是他 我在地下室看到的
That's him, the man I saw in the basement.
我和你妈搜遍了 小伙子
Well, your mother and I searched the entire basement, pal,
下面什么都没有
and there's nothing down there.
小孩子有幻想朋友和噩梦都很正常
It's normal for kids to have imaginary friends and nightmares.
但
But...
说吧 我在听
Go ahead, I'm listening.
这个房♥子很坏 爸爸
This house is bad, Dad. It's bad.
天啊 有很多东西可以院卖♥♥呢
Boy oh boy, we could have a heck of a yard sale, guys.
是啊
Yeah.
谁看见奈莉了吗
Has anyone seen Nellie?
奇怪
That's weird.
她刚才还在呢
You know, she was just here.
没事 我想着她可能会喜欢这些好看的旧扣子
It's okay, I just thought she might like these cool old buttons
-楼上发现的 -扣子
- I found upstairs. - Buttons?
被你吓到了
You got me.
我的小魔术师 看
My little Houdini. Look.
能把帽子给我吗
Can I have the hat?
你戴可能太大了 宝贝
I think it's too big for you, honey.
不知道 他慢慢会长大的
I don't know. He'll grow into it.
这是大男孩的帽子
That is a big boy hat, all right.
你要吗
You want this?
你已经是大男孩了
Well, you are a big boy now.
不过大男孩们
But you know, big boys,
他们知道
they know the difference
真实和幻想的区别
between what's real and what's imaginary.
你说呢 哥们
So what do you say, champ?
喜欢吗
You like it?
他很喜欢
He loves it.
你怎么知道的
Well, how do you know that?
双胞胎嘛
It's a twin thing.
你俩去玩吧
You two go and play.
楼上好多东西
So much up there.
好漂亮
Nice.
感觉往日重现啊
I'm having a total déjà vu right now.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
两张桌子 亮色
Two tables... advancing colors.
四个阅读区
Four reading areas.
家具和皮具
Casegoods and leather.
父母面对面坐在椅子上
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表