剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
鬼入侵
第一季 第一集
活生物体是不可能在绝对现实中
No live organism can continue to exist sanely
保持头脑正常的
under conditions of absolute reality.
就连云雀和纺织娘 也有人认为它们会做梦
Even larks and katydids are supposed by some to dream.
希尔大宅 疯狂
Hill House, not sane...
背山而立 把黑暗关在里面
stood by itself against its hills holding darkness within.
我们家搬进去前 它已伫立了百年
It had stood so for a hundred years before my family moved in...
可能还将持续百年
and might stand a hundred more.
里面是竖直的墙壁
Within, walls stood upright,
整齐的砖块 坚实的地板
bricks met neatly, floors were firm.
寂静稳稳地落在希尔大宅的木板和石柱上
Silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House.
不管那里走过了什么
And whatever walked there...
都是形单影只
walked alone.
希尔大宅
当年
没事的 西奥 回床上去吧
It's okay, Theo. Go back to bed.
要我叫醒爸妈吗
Should I wake up Mom and Dad?
交给我吧
I've got it.
没事吧 奈莉
You okay, Nellie?
你害怕吗
You scared?
没事的
That's okay.
我有时也会怕
I get scared too sometimes.
你怎么醒了 卢克
Why are you awake, Luke?
因为奈莉醒了
'Cause Nellie's awake.
怎么了
What was it?
歪脖女士
The Bent-Neck Lady.
又是她
Her again?
在哪里
Where was she?
天呐
Oh, boy.
那我们最好看看
Guess we better take a look.
这里吗
Here, huh?
肯定是你哥哥吓跑了他
Your big brother must have scared her away.
大哥哥都有这本事
Big brothers are good like that.
如果她藏起来了呢
What if she's hiding?
她早走了
She's long gone.
大家可以继续睡了
I guess everybody can go back to bed now.
这就对了
There you go.
记得我们之前说什么了吗
You remember what we talked about before?
关于梦的
About our dreams?
它们会洒出来
They can spill.
没错
That's right.
是啊
Yeah,
就像一杯水有时会洒出来
just like a cup of water can spill sometimes.
但孩子的梦很特别
But kids' dreams are special.
-它们就像 -海洋
- They're like... - An ocean.
-海洋 -是的
- An ocean. - That's right.
大梦 有时会洒出来
And the big dreams... can spill out sometimes.
回去睡吧 史蒂文
Back to bed, Stevie.
我知道歪脖女士很可怕
Now, I know that Bent-Neck Lady is really scary.
但她也仅此而已
But that's all she is.
只是洒出来的梦
She's just a little spill.
我们要在这里住多久 爸爸
How long do we have to live here, Daddy?
这个嘛
Well,
你妈妈和我 我们得把房♥子修复完
your mother and I, we have to finish fixing this house,
然后得有人买♥♥下它
and then someone has to buy it.
然后我们就能走了
Then we can go?
对 然后我们就能走了 就像上一栋房♥子那样
Yep, and then we can go, just like the last house.
你俩继续睡吧
Now, you get back to sleep, both of you.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetie.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
在红房♥间里跳舞
Dancing in the Red Room.
在红房♥间里跳舞
Dancing in the Red Room.
你做梦呢 谢丽
You're dreaming, Shirl.
熊猫可没在做梦
The pandas aren't dreaming.
熊猫
Pandas, huh?
熊猫不吃通心粉
Pandas don't eat macaroni.
知道了
Noted.
他们都活着吗
Everyone alive?
奈莉做了噩梦
Nellie had a nightmare.
谢丽又说梦话了
And Shirley is sleep talking again.
说什么好的了吗
Anything good?
熊猫不喜欢通心粉 丽芙
Pandas don't like macaroni, Liv.
卢克
Luke?
卡尔当时在暴风雨里在68号♥乡道上开车
Carl was driving on Rural 86 during the storm.
你记得那场暴风雨吗
Do you remember that storm?
当然不 你当时还在洛杉矶 很剧烈的
Of course not, you were in L.A. It was a bad one.
倾盆大雨 十年来最猛烈的一场
It was cats and dogs, the worst I'd seen in ten years.
他心情正好时 突然车失了控
He was up in the boons when he lost control of the car.
他冲出了护栏 掉进深沟
He went over a guardrail and went down a ravine.
车翻了 在路上看不到
The car flipped over and you couldn't see it from the road,
尤其还下着雨
especially because of the rain.
他一直撑着
He was hanging there the whole time.
好几个小时
Hours.
倒挂着 安全带解不开
Upside-down, tangled up in his seat belt.
他们说他可以够到喇叭 但是
They said he could reach the horn, but...
他没法按很久
he couldn't press it for long
因为他的胳膊断了
'cause, you see, his arm was broken.
他就是这样死的
And that's how he died.
倒挂着
Upside-down,
忍♥着痛 尽量久地按着喇叭
pressing on that horn for as long as he could stand to.
什么时候开始的
So when did it start?
他死的那晚
The night after he died.
首先是水滴
It started with drops of water.
就像雨滴掉到我脸上
Like raindrops... falling onto my face.
我开始听到汽车喇叭声
I started to hear a car horn.
短促的一下下
Short bursts.
挺远的 但又足以吵醒我
Distant, I think, but close enough to wake me,
最后
and then, finally--
这是葬礼刚过时
now, this was right after the funeral itself.
下葬后的第二晚
This was the night after the burial, you see.
我感觉到了水滴在我脸上
I felt the water... on my cheeks,
然后还听到了汽车喇叭声
and I heard the car horn,
然后我抬头看天花板
and then I looked up at the ceiling...
他就在那里
And there he was...
挂在那里
hanging there...
倒挂着
upside-down.
我看得到水
I could-- I could see the water...
从他的头发上滴下来
dripping off of his hair,
他的脸
and his face was a...
是深紫色 就像血
a deep purple, like the blood had all just...
都积在了脸颊上
pooled into his cheeks.
有趣的是 按说看到那副场景应该会尖叫
It's funny, you'd think you'd scream after seeing something like that,
但不是的
but you don't.
你只是盯着看
You just stare.
你就像个傻子一样盯着看
You just stare at it like you're an idiot.
然后他的嘴张开了
And then his mouth fell open,
但并不是尖叫
but it wasn't a scream.
而是汽车喇叭声
It was a car horn...
从他嘴里传出来
coming from his mouth...
好响
so loud.
好响 我掉下了床
So loud that I fell off the bed.
然后我才尖叫
And then I screamed.
我尖叫是因为我撞到了地板 惊到了
I screamed because I hit the floor and it startled me,
就好像我那时才记起
and it was like I only just remembered,
对了 我可以尖叫
"Oh, right. I can scream.
我应该尖叫 我就使劲尖叫
I should probably scream." And I screamed, all right.
我跑 然后在走廊绊倒了
And I ran, and I tripped in the hallway,
我又往回看 他不在了
and I looked back and he wasn't there,
然后我就躺在那里哭
and then I laid there and I cried.
那是我最后一次在那个房♥间里睡觉
And that was the last time I've slept in that room.
这个故事很有趣 沃克太太
That's a very interesting story. Mrs. Walker.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表