剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
我在康复中心帮你找找
I'll see if I can find some for you at the center.
对不起
Sorry.
有时我们都需要一些帮助 对吧 奈莉
We all just need a little help sometimes, right, Nellie?
奈莉
Nellie.
奈莉
Nellie.
我上个月见到我哥了
I saw my brother last month.
市中心的康复中心有空床位
A bed opened up in a center downtown
他需要人开车送他过去
and he needed someone to drive him.
你送了吗
And did you?
嗯
I did.
上个月
Last month?
是的
That's right.
之前几次你都没有提起
Is there any particular reason that you didn't mention this
有什么特别的原因吗
at any of our other sessions since then?
他最近怎么样
How's he been doing?
其实挺好的
Good, actually.
你
You've...
之后跟他联♥系♥过吗
you've spoken to him again?
没有
No.
他去康复中心的头几天
The first few days he was there,
我像重感冒一样 特别难受
I felt like I had the worst flu of my life.
第四天 我慢慢好一些了
Day four, I started to feel better.
再也没有这种神经痛了
And I haven't had any phantom pains or anything like that.
你可能不相信双胞胎心灵感应吧
You probably don't believe in the twin thing, do you?
我相信双胞胎之间存在的独特的共鸣
I believe a unique shared empathy exists between twins, sure.
好吧
Well...
我们俩的共鸣让我感到恶心
my shared empathy made me feel nauseous
只是在头几天 但是接下来
for the first few days, but then...
他可能好一些了
I guess he got better.
这种新药对你管用吗
How is this new medication working for you?
有不良反应吗
Any... issues?
没有
None.
挺管用的
It's great.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这算个什么问题
What kind of question is that?
这件事好像很让你心烦
I mean, this event seems to have really upset you.
你是不是还有什么没告诉我
Is there more to this story?
他需要我的帮助 我也帮他了
He needed my help and I helped him, and...
就是这样
that's all.
等等 你干什么了
Wait, you did what?
他需要爽一下
He needed to get well.
你打电♥话♥问问我啊
I wish you would have called me.
帮瘾君子不能这样
That is not the way you help an addict.
不是什么大事 他也没什么事
It was a little thing and he's fine.
能不说了吗
Can we drop it?
我们要出去了吗
So are we heading out?
-我特别想看看沙滩 -现在不行
- I'm really excited to see the beach-- - Not yet.
你能不能...
Could you just...
-你说了你会的 -你知道我不喜欢
- You said you would. - Please, you know I don't like-- -
你说了你会的
You said you would.
在哪儿
Where?
那个枕头
The pillow.
-哪个 -那个
- Which one? - That one.
有吗
Anything?
没有
No.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这里
Here.
西奥
Theo.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
他就是在这儿死的
It's where he died.
奈莉 我不想...
Nellie, I don't want to...
你说了你会的
You said you would.
你搞什么 奈莉
The fuck! Nellie!
-有吗 -天呐 没有
- Anything? - Jesus, no! All right?
你真的感觉不到什么吗
You really can't feel anything? I mean,
我有时候能感觉得到他就在这里
I feel like I can feel him here sometimes.
我他妈的很担心你
I am feeling serious fucking concern.
这就是我的感觉
That is what I am feeling.
-我只想知道他在不在这里 -他不在
- I just want to know if he's still here. - He's not.
这很难受
And that fucking sucks.
我能理解你
And I know that.
我很抱歉 但是你不能...
And I'm sorry, but you can't...
你不能这么生活下去
You can't live like this.
你上回收拾房♥间是什么时候了
Jesus, when was the last time you cleaned?
我是来看妹妹的
I came out here to see my sister.
我以为我们会去博物馆 去沙滩
I thought we would go to a museum, go to the beach,
以为会喝醉然后抱头痛哭
I thought we might get drunk and fucking cry,
但是我没想到我像个仆人似的
but I didn't think I'd be treated like a servant.
对不起
I'm sorry!
这个新医生对你做什么了
What is this new doctor doing for you, anyway?
-对不起 -你比四个月之前
- I'm sorry. - You look worse now
看起来更糟糕
than you did four months ago.
-这个庸医给你开新药了吗 -他不是庸医
- Has this new quack got you on new meds? - He's not a quack.
至少我没看到疗效
Well, he's not exactly impressing me,
而且我知道我在说什么
and I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
我的老天
Oh my God.
说实话 奈尔 希望你考虑搬回东部
Honestly, Nell, I wish you would consider just moving back east.
-你在这儿只能靠你自己 -我有史蒂文
- You are here all by yourself. - I have Steven.
他经常出差宣传他的书
When he's not on a book tour.
而且
And...
我得在这儿等卢克出来
I have to be here for Luke, you know, when he gets out.
-让他狂欢好了去你那里睡 -他在康复中心
- So he has a place to crash after a binge? - He's in rehab.
他去的路上还让你给他买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
He made you buy him heroin on the way in.
谢丽知道他让你这么干了吗
Does Shirley know what he made you do?
就好像你不会拿家人的钱
Like you're above taking money from family?
你想聊聊谢丽知道什么 不知道什么吗
You want to talk about what Shirley knows and doesn't know?
你这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
看来是不知道
I guess that's a no.
她可能不再让你白吃白喝了
She might not let you freeload anymore.
奈莉
Nellie.
我会帮你
I've got your back...
-但是我也有底线 -只是对我们
- but I also have my limits. - Only with us.
你对自己从没有底线
Yeah, never with yourself.
你一直把自己放在第一位
You've never cared about anyone more than yourself,
真是可悲
and that's sad.
但是别给我讲大道理 西奥
But don't lecture me about adulthood, Theo,
你还住在谢丽家的客房♥呢
not from Shirley's fucking guest house.
最新畅销书
《鬼入侵之恶魔岛》
史蒂文·克兰 著
十分惊艳
It was fascinating.
囚犯 狱警 访客
Prisoners, rangers, visitors.
他们有太多故事
They had so many stories to tell,
多到我这本书里写不下
more than I could fit in the book.
监牢中的低语 大门关闭
Whispering in cells, locked cell doors shutting,
鬼影
phantom figures.
还有乐器和缝纫机的声响
Even the sounds of musical instruments and sewing machines.
我多希望我可以都写下来
I wish I could have included it all.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
请讲
Yeah.
92年后 您和兄弟姐妹
Have you or your siblings
回过希尔大宅吗
been back to Hill House since '92?
我很感激大家今天出席读书会
Look, I'm thrilled you guys came out for the reading today,
但我今天是来讨论恶魔岛的
but I'm really here to talk about Alcatraz.
请讲
Yes.
您与父亲还有联♥系♥吗
Do you keep in touch with your father?
重申一次 我不会回答家族相关问题
Again, I'm not going to answer questions about my family.
还有人有问题吗
So does anyone else have another question...
与希尔大宅无关的问题
not related to Hill House?
我有问题
I have a question.
天啊 她是奈尔·克兰
Oh my God. That's Nell Crain.
我有问题 史蒂文
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表