剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
I'm scared.
没错
That's all I am.
没有其他的
There's nothing else.
就是害怕
I'm only scared.
你觉得我有问题吗
Do you think there's something wrong with me?
就是
Like-- Like--
很严重的问题
Like, really wrong?
我觉得周一出发有点晚了
I think maybe Monday's a little late for your trip.
那我明天就走
I'll go tomorrow, then.
一大早
First thing.
没事的 丽芙
It's gonna be okay, Liv.
但你得带孩子 弄房♥子
But you'll have to handle the kids and the house--
我能搞定
I can handle it.
-不会有事的 -没那么简单
- I won't let anything happen to them. - It's not that simple.
是的
It is.
他们没事的
They'll be fine.
你也是
So will you.
看着我
Look at me.
你也是
So will you.
你们要乖
You guys be good.
帮我照顾好可怜的帅爸爸 好吗
And take care of your poor, handsome dad for me, okay?
你还没说要去多久
You still haven't said how long you'll be gone.
不久
Not long.
珍妮特姨妈要我帮点忙
Aunt Janet just needs my help for a little bit.
我可以和你一起
I could go with you.
恐怕不行 亲爱的 这次不行
I'm afraid not, honey, not this time.
出租车在外面了 我要去机场了
The cab's outside. I got to get to the airport.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
你一路平安
You fly safe.
到了珍妮特那给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me when you get to Janet's, okay?
好
I will.
-我爱你 -我也很爱你
- I love you. - So much.
妈妈
Mommy?
嗯 宝贝
Yes, sweetie?
你不在 艾比盖尔能在这住一晚吗
Can Abigail spend the night while you're gone?
过个夜
Like a sleepover.
奈莉说没事 她可以睡我的床
Nellie said it was okay. She can have my bed.
好的 宝贝
That's fine, sweetie.
乖乖哦
Be good.
不可能啊
It's not possible.
卢克 你不能坐这
Okay, Luke, listen, you cannot just sit here--
孩子们
Guys. Guys. Guys!
安静 是妈妈
Quiet, it's your mom.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
航♥班♥顺利吗
How was your flight?
挺好的
It was fine.
问妈妈古斯米在哪
Ask Mom where the couscous is.
-我要 -爸爸
- I want the couscous. - Dad!
我不吃的
I'm not seriously gonna eat this.
-口感像硬纸板 -艾比盖尔今晚过来 妈妈
- Tastes like cardboard. - Abigail's coming over tonight, Mom.
我说了哈
Like I said.
-告诉爸爸不能给我们吃麦片 -抱歉 亲爱的
- Tell Dad he can't just feed us cereal. - I'm sorry, honey.
珍妮特怎么样
How's-- How's Janet?
-挺好的 -代我问个好
- She's fine. - Well, tell her I said hi.
我要熬夜
I'm gonna stay up so late!
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Dad!
休跟你问好
Hugh says hi.
孩子们
Guys! Guys!
爸爸
Dad.
-珍妮特向你问好 -安静
- Janet says hi. - Be quiet.
她在调玛格丽塔
She's making margaritas.
等孩子睡了
Do you want to call me back later
-你再打过来吧 -爸爸
- when the kids have gone to sleep? - Dad!
不 你忙吧
No, you have your hands full.
-我能听到 -爸爸
- I can hear you, bud. - Dad!
-好 -来帮个忙
- Okay. - Will someone help?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
谢丽
Shirley.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我找吃的
I'm looking for food.
爸爸晚餐做得好难吃
Dad really phoned in dinner.
你怎么在这
But... what are you doing here?
你不是去珍妮特姨妈那了么
I thought you were at Aunt Janet's.
我太想你们了而已
I just missed you all so much. That's all.
你也在做梦吗
Are you dreaming, too?
什么
What?
你们长得真快
You grew up so fast.
你和史蒂文
You and Steve.
还有西奥
Theo, too.
小猫需要妈妈 长大就不用了
Kittens need their mommies and then they don't.
好
Okay.
去睡吧 宝贝
Go to bed, sweetie.
奈莉
Nellie.
卢克
Luke.
妈妈
Mommy?
亲爱的 你怎么
Oh, honey, what are you do...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是
Who are...?
你是艾比盖尔
You're Abigail.
瞧 我说了她是真实的
See? I told you she was real.
抱歉 卢克说可以的
I'm sorry. Luke said it was okay.
你说她可以来过夜的 爸爸也同意了
You said she could sleep over, so did Dad.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to get in any trouble.
真贴心
Oh, aren't you just the sweetest?
不 亲爱的 你没惹麻烦
No, dear, you're not in any trouble.
我们来办个惊喜茶会吧
We were actually about to have a surprise tea party.
茶会
Tea party?
我知道你们等了很久
I know, you've been so patient.
静悄悄地跟着我 好吗
But we have to be very quiet little kittens and follow me, okay?
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
你来吗
Would you like to join us?
门开了
It's open!
你找到钥匙了
You found the key.
想知道秘密吗
You want to know the secret?
我们就是钥匙
We are the key.
不
No...
丽芙
Liv.
不
No.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 抱歉
No, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我肯定是睡着了
I must have dozed off.
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you okay, sweetheart?
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing awake?
你不是说妈妈去珍妮特姨妈那了么
I thought you said Mom was at Aunt Janet's.
是啊
She is.
但我在厨房♥看到她了 她好奇怪
But I just saw her in the kitchen and she was being really weird.
艾比盖尔
Abigail,
你要喝什么茶
how do you take your tea?
不知道
I don't know.
艾比盖尔不怎么能出门
Abigail's not allowed to leave her house very much.
-是吗 -但她很机灵
- Is that so? - She's sneaky, though.
像我
Like me.
但你不能告诉我妈 她很爱操心
You can't tell my mom, though. She worries about everything.
那
Well,
你很安全
you're perfectly safe.
这其实就是关键
That's what this is all about, actually.
保护大家
Making sure everyone's safe.
永远安全
Always safe.
毒鼠强 一口毙命
有点烫
It's still a little hot.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表