剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Are you okay?
在哪
Where...
他们兄妹俩在哪
Where are the twins?
楼下
Downstairs.
好的
Of course.
-你真的没事 -我没事 亲爱的
- Are you sure--? - I'm fine, sweetie. I'm fine.
警告
游戏结束
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
他不在圣家医院
Well, he's-- he's not at Holy Family.
他大概不会一下子吸毒过量
We'll, he's probably not going to instantly OD.
你打算把波士顿的医院都问一遍吗
You're going to call every hospital in Boston? That the plan?
你打算开车到处逛
What, you're going to just drive around,
希望在70万人里刚好遇见他
hope we spot him in a city of 700,000--?
我不是找他
I'm not looking for him.
我在找一辆绿色的破吉普
I'm looking for a beat-up green Jeep with not one,
上面贴着两张安妮·迪芙兰蔻的贴纸
but two Ani DiFranco bumper stickers,
而且是到他以前经常去的地方找
and I'm looking for it where I know he used to score.
总得做点什么
Gotta do something.
没错
Yeah, we do.
那...
So, um...
怎么样了
What's going on?
你和莉怎么样了
What's going on with you and Leigh?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你们婚姻生活怎么样
Well, I mean... how's your marriage?
你不是吧
You're kidding, right?
你不住在家
You're not living at home, and
葬礼上我无心留意到
I couldn't help but notice at the funeral--
-你不是真的要问这个吧 -是的
- You aren't seriously doing this. - Well, yeah, I am. I--
天啊 老爸 你太过分了
Jesus Christ, Dad, you're out of line.
我们得在车里待一段时间了 我想着
We might be in the car for a while, and so I thought to myself,
问问儿子和儿媳的情况 有什么问题
"I'm going to ask my son about his life." What's wrong with that?
这样不行 老爸
Doesn't work that way, Dad.
我和你妈结婚15年
Your mom and I were married 15 years.
结婚前在一起五年
Together five before that.
她以前常说 她是风筝我是线
She used to say she was the kite and I was the line.
她说自己活在天上
She was a... creature of the clouds
而我活在地上
and... and I was a creature of the earth.
她说没有我 就没人拴着她了
And she'd say that without me she'd become untethered
她就会飘走
and she would float away up into the...
而离开她 我就会
And then without her, I would just, you know,
就会摔到地上
crash, just drop right down to the ground,
你懂的
and, you know.
但是在一起
But... together...
我们...
we...
我们曾分居过
You know, we separated.
你应该不知道
You... You didn't know that, probably.
短暂分居的时候 你才一岁
Briefly, we separated. You were one year old.
我做过最愚蠢的事情
Stupidest thing I ever did.
我说了一些傻话 结果就这样
You know, I made some stupid proclamation and that was it.
两周
Two weeks.
两周 我都不知道
Two weeks. I don't even know
怎么会走到那一步 我只知道我们吵架了
how we got there. I just know we fought.
吵什么我都不知道
I don't know what we fought about,
但后来我冷静下来
but I finally came to my senses, and...
我想 什么玩意儿啊 你个傻♥逼♥
I thought, "What the hell, you stupid asshole.
你是不是疯了
What are you, insane?"
于是我回去敲门
So, you know, I came back and knocked on the door,
她应了门 拥抱了我
she answered it, she put her arms around me,
亲了我 眼神原谅了我 然后
she kissed me, she forgave me with her eyes, and...
把你递给我
She handed you to me.
我一手抱着你 一手抱着她
I had you in one arm and her in the other and that was it.
我们和好了
We were back at it.
后来有了谢丽
And Shirley came along and...
从那时起 我们一直夫妻同心
from that moment on, we were on the same team.
虽然偶尔还是会吵架
You know, we still fought sometimes,
但是
but it was...
但不一样了 我们带着爱意吵架 她教我的
it was different. We fought with love. She taught me that.
带着爱意吵架
You fight with love.
当你们
Yeah, when you're...
夫妻同心时 即便吵架时也是一样
You're on the same team even in the middle of a fight.
吵架的时候
During the fight,
会原谅对方
you're... you're forgiven.
没有恐惧 没有危险 非常安全
There's no fear. There's no danger. You're safe.
我真希望你以后也能体会到这点
I hope, really, you get to experience that sometime.
这样
It's a...
这样非常好
It's a beautiful way to be.
我们并不完美
You know, look, we weren't perfect...
但我们总是很宽容
but we were always kind.
努力地爱着彼此
And we loved each other hard.
我今天对她的爱就和当初一样
And I love her today just as much as I did in the beginning.
就像风筝和线
The kite and the line.
真心希望你和莉之间的问题
So whatever you need to fix between you and Leigh...
能够解决
I really hope you do.
还有...
And...
没了 我就是想说这些
That's all I... That's all I really wanted to say.
糖果 糖果
Candy, candy, candy, candy!
真不跟我们一起去
Sure you won't come with us?
你们好好玩
You guys have fun.
去吧 妈 拿糖果
Come on, Mom, candy!
给她带点回来 你妈今天很辛苦
We'll bring her back some. Mom's had a very hard day.
别再这样了好吗
Would you stop that?
你不扮没劲队长我还是有点失望
I'm still disappointed you're not going as Captain Lame.
我向上帝发誓 爸
I swear to God, Dad.
糖果 糖果
Candy, candy, candy!
回来后我们再谈好吗
Can we talk when I get back?
怎么谈 你直接回酒店
How? You'll be back at the hotel.
好吧 谢丽
Okay. Okay, Shirl.
别这样
Stop.
-走吧 -把门廊灯关掉
- Let's go. - Turn off the porch light.
今晚我无力应付要糖果的小孩了
I can't handle trick-or-treaters tonight.
我爱你
I love you.
你们好好玩
You guys have fun.
什么情况
What the hell?
抱歉 这里没有糖果
Sorry, no candy here.
灯都关了
Goddamn light's off.
我再给医院打电♥话♥看看
I'm gonna call the hospitals again.
-可能他把证件号♥忘了 -问什么
- Maybe he just forgot his ID. - And ask them what?
有没有看见穿着丧服的瘾君子
If they've seen a junkie in a funeral suit?
他戒毒90天了 他是你弟弟
He's 90 days clean and he's your brother.
他是好人 史蒂文
He's a good man, Steve.
并不互相矛盾
They're not mutually exclusive.
他是我弟 也是瘾君子
He's my brother, but he's a junkie.
这样找不到他的
We're not going to find him like this.
-你不必来的 -我得来
- You didn't have to come. - Yeah, I did.
-真的不必 -我得来 史蒂文
- No, you really didn't. - Yeah, I did, Steve.
他是我儿子 我的...
He's my son. You know? My...
如果失去他或你们任何一个 我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, any of you.
是的 我必须来
Yeah, I had to come.
我不能再失去
I can't... I can't lose...
我不能再失去谁了
I can't lose anyone else.
以后有了孩子你就明白了
One day when you have children, you'll understand that.
我永远不会有孩子
I'm never having children.
那真遗憾
Well, that's... that's a shame.
因为有你们几个孩子是我一生最幸福的事
'Cause you kids are the best thing in my life.
你说的是珍妮特姨妈吧
You mean Aunt Janet's life?
是她养大了你的孩子 对吧
She's the one who raised your kids, didn't she?
-你不了解情况 -你也没跟我说
- You don't know what it was like. - You never told me.
我做的一切都是为了保护你们
Everything I did, I did to protect you.
为了保护我们 我知道
To protect us, I know, yeah.
就像你保护妈那样
Just like you protected mom.
又来了
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表