剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
很多次
So many times.
如果我没聆听 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I didn't listen, and I'm sorry--
也改变不了什么
It wouldn't have changed anything.
你要知道这点
I need you to know that.
原谅很温暖
Forgiveness is warm.
像脸颊上的泪珠
Like a tear on a cheek.
站在雨中时
Think of that and of me
想想那个和我
when you stand in the rain.
我非常爱你们
I loved you completely.
你们也同样爱我
And you loved me the same.
这就够了
That's all.
其余都是五彩纸屑
The rest is confetti.
第一个是年轻的格拉顿小姐
The first was young Miss Grattan
她不想让他进来
She tried not to let him in
他用小刀捅了她
He stabbed her with a corn knife
他的罪行由此开始
That's how his crimes begin
接下来是格拉顿奶奶
The next was Grandma Grattan
年老体衰 满头银发
So old and tired and gray
她奋力抗争
She f'it off her attacker
直到没有力气
Until his strength gave way
下一个是格拉顿爷爷
The next was Grandpa Grattan
坐在炉子边
A-settin' by the fire
他从后面突袭
He came up close behind him
用绳子把他勒死
And strangled him with wire
最后是格拉顿宝宝
The last was Baby Grattan
躺在婴儿床上
All in his trundle bed
他用火烤他的肋骨
He stove him in the short ribs
直到孩子死掉
Until that child was dead
然后他把烟草汁
And then he spit tobacco juice
吐在了他金发的头上
All on his golden head
走开
Stay away.
他太可爱了 丽芙
He's just too cute, Liv.
走开
Away.
人家太孤单了 见谅
Forgive a girl for being lonely.
冰凉的床是最可悲的
Nothing sadder than a cold bed.
不过婚床都会变凉的
But all those wedding beds go cold.
恋人嘛
Don't they, loves?
漂泊止于恋人的相遇
Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
我整晚没睡
I have spent an all but sleepless night.
我说了谎 出了丑
I have told lies and made a fool of myself.
空气中有酒的味道
And the very air tastes like wine.
大家都回家了
Everyone is home.
你变了很多
You've changed so much.
治我心脏病的
For my heart.
你来多久了
How long has it been since you were here?
比我预想得久
Longer than I intended.
这么见你真是太难受了
It was too hard to see you here, this way.
-但你依然在我身边 -亲爱的
- But I still... had you with me. - Oh, love.
那不是我
That wasn't me,
只有你
that was just you.
你不在的这段时间在干什么
What were you doing... all this time away?
我
I was...
在抵着门
holding a door.
不让门打开
Holding a door closed.
我背对着门
I had my back against it
双手张开
and my arms out wide,
因为我知道门那边有怪物
because I knew there were monsters in the other side
它们想继续抢走我的家人
and they wanted what was left of our family.
我使劲抵着
And I held it so hard,
抱不了孩子
I didn't have arms left for the kids.
怪物还是过来了
The monsters got through anyway.
它们就这样
That's what monsters do.
-但这里不同 -不
- But not here. - No.
尤其是这里
Especially here.
它们在外面
They're-- They're out there,
树林里
in the woods.
它们在外面 我们在这里
They're out there and we're in here
孩子们终于安全了
and the children are finally safe.
不
But, no. No.
他们不安全
They're-- They're not.
他们要死了
They're dying.
他们要醒了
They're waking.
你不让他们见我
You kept them from me.
来保护他们
To keep them safe.
你不让他们了解真♥相♥
You kept them from the truth.
来保护你
To keep you safe.
保护你在他们心中的形象
Their-- Their image of you.
我在楼梯下醒了
I woke up... at the foot of these stairs,
开始走动
and I started walking.
没有头痛
No more headaches.
没有痛苦 没有昼夜
No pain, no day, no night,
没有时间概念
no now, no then.
我走的时候回做梦
And I would dream while I walked.
梦到你
I dreamed of you.
梦到你和孩子的笑声
I dreamed of you and the children's laughter.
然后我会想起
And then I'd remember...
是你把他们从我身边带走的
that you took them from me.
你带走他们
You took them
伤害他们 休
and you hurt them, Hugh.
-他们受苦了 -是的
- And they suffered. - They did.
他们都受苦了
They all do.
哪怕他们崩溃 吸毒
And even if they're broken or addicted
不快乐甚至死亡
or joyless or, yes, even if they die,
我们都得看着 因为我们是父母
we have to watch it all because we're parents.
没办法
And that's the deal we make.
无论生活怎样 我们都得见证
Whatever that life is, we bear witness.
-太可怕了 -也不一定
- It's a horror. - It doesn't have to be.
我看见我们女儿在她婚礼上跳舞
I saw our daughter dance at her wedding.
她的笑容像一束光
Her smile was like a light
反射在大家的脸上
and it was reflected in everyone's faces,
我认出了那束光
and I recognized that light.
因为是我们的 我们造就的
Because it was ours. We did that.
我们彼此深爱对方
We loved each other so well
扩展到了宇宙
that it spread out into the universe
创造了一颗新星
and it created a new star.
星星会死
Stars die.
星空布满了死星
The night sky is full of dead stars.
它们爆♥炸♥而死
They explode to death.
如果你能伸出援手
And if you could reach up with some great hand
在它们爆♥炸♥前
and pull them down
把它们拽下来
just before they burst,
你会去做的
you would.
我会的
Yes, I would.
我们都安全了
We're all safe now.
这是我们的永远的家
This is our forever house.
一直都是
It always was.
坏东西不会再碰他们了
Nothing bad will ever touch them ever again.
好东西也不会了
Nothing good will, either.
把门打开
Open that door.
我知道你可以
I know you can open that door.
我知道你最爱屋里的人
I know you love the people in that room more than anything.
我不会让你再把他们带走了
I won't let you take them away again.
他们会死的
They'll die.
丽芙 他们留下来才会死 他们要死了
Liv, they will die if they stay. They're dying now.
我们的宝宝要死了
Our babies are dying.
让他们走吧
Let them go.
你总是说 我们的任务就是让他们起航
You have always said that our job was to send them sailing.
-那是梦 -向尘世前行
- That was a dream. - Out into the world.
-梦 -向尘世前行
- A dream. - Into the world.
让他们走
Let them go.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表