剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Hi, this is Nell. Please leave a message after the beep.
别跟着我
是我
It's, uh, it's me.
我有种奇怪的感觉
I... I had a moment. Um...
昨晚那种
Last night, one of those.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我只是想确认你没事
I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
我 我没有手♥机♥
I, uh, I don't have a phone...
你打到康复中心也找不到我
and you won't reach me at the center.
但你还是可以打 给我留言
But, you can call there and leave me a message there.
我今晚应该回去
I should be back by tonight.
我要先找一个朋友
I just have to find a friend.
别担心 我很好
And don't... don't worry. I'm fine.
我只是
I just...
我只是想确定你没事
I just wanted to be sure you're okay.
你知道的 就这样
You know. Yeah, okay.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
学学开车
Learn how to drive.
你怎么知道到这找我
How'd you know where to find me?
我知道你喜欢去哪
I know your spots.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Come on, it's okay.
我找到她了 我们马上回来 20分钟到
I found her. We're coming back. We can be there in 20 minutes.
这不是酒店 卢克 你知道这里满员了
This isn't a hotel, Luke. You know that... we're full up
我们要把床位留给想要康复的人
and we need these beds for people who actually want to get well.
你们跑了就代表放弃了床位 就是这样
You run, you give up your spot. That's the way it is.
求求你 佩吉 拜托
Please, Paige. Please.
你们只能去庇护所
Your best bet is gonna be a shelter.
她不能去那 那有毒品 她已经
That's the last place she should be. She'll cop, she's already...
我要找个地方 让她度过戒断期
Look, I need a place where she can come down safe.
操 卢克 我
Ah, fuck, Luke. I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你们是自作自受
But you did it to yourselves.
操
Fuck.
她说得对 我离开时就知道后果了
She's right. I knew the rules when I left.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我昨晚没睡好
Just, I slept on it funny last night.
我告诉你不要跟着我 你为什么还来
I told you not to follow me. Why did you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你得回去
It's just, you gotta go back.
我搞砸了 并不意味着你也要这样
Just 'cause I messed up, doesn't mean you have to.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
-如果能给你租个旅馆 那 -你有钱吗
- If I can get you a motel, then-- - Do you have money?
-没有 -你能弄到钱吗
- No. - Can you get money?
-你兄弟姐妹呢 -不行
- What about your sisters or your brother? - No.
可以打电♥话♥给他们吗
Do you think you can call them?
我会弄到钱的 好吗
I'll get some. Okay?
我能搞定 咱俩今晚能找到地方住
And I'm gonna fix this. I'm gonna get us a place to stay tonight.
明天也是
Tomorrow, too.
我会让你再戒掉的
And I'm gonna get you clean again.
我会陪着你
And I'm gonna be right here, right there with you.
一直陪着 就像你对我那样 好吗
All the way, just like you were for me, okay?
然后找个新地方
And we're gonna find a new place.
我保证
I promise.
还有余钱吗
You got anything left?
嗯
Yeah.
应该够了
That should get us most of the way.
走吧
Come on.
你胆子不小 伙计
You got some balls, man.
早上等了多久
How long do you wait this morning?
才翻墙的
Before hopping the wall?
不久
Oh, not long.
我还是不敢相信你来找我
I still can't believe you came after me.
我妹让我来的
Well, my sister kind of told me to.
也不算吧 她
No, not really. She...
我们之前有感应
We're kind of in each other's heads.
从小就这样
It's been like that since we were kids.
双胞胎嘛
It's a twin thing.
有一次
You know, once I...
有一次我摔断了脚
Once I broke my foot...
然后
and...
几分钟后奈尔打电♥话♥给我 她只是
and Nell called me a few minutes later, and she was just...
她只是在看电视 突然脚特别痛
she was just watching TV and her ankle just went nuts.
痛得要命
It hurt like hell.
她不知道为什么 冰敷了一个小时
She had no idea why. She iced it for an hour.
-胡说 -不 这是真的
- Bullshit. - No, it's a true story.
有时候
You know, there are...
有时你会让我想起她
There are moments you kind of remind me of her.
她
And she...
她一直相信我
You know, she's always believed in me.
其他人
Not...
家里的其他人就不是了 但
The rest of the family, not so much, but...
另一个相信我的人就是你了
the only other person that believed in me like that was you.
所以我当然会来了
So yeah, of course I came.
她也会这么对我的
It's what she would've done for me.
操
Fuck.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我
Yeah, I'm...
我很冷
I don't know, I'm cold.
听着 到了以后你别过去
Listen, when we get there, just hang back.
我不想让她看到你的眼睛
I don't want her to see your eyes.
-她能看出来的 好吗 -好
- She'll know, okay? - Yeah.
她啥都能看出来
She always fucking knows.
-卢克 -莉
- Luke. - Hey, Leigh.
你好啊
How you doing?
你怎么来了
This is a... surprise.
你怎么
Ah, what are you...
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
我真的很好 其实我90天没犯错了
I'm really, really good. Ninety days good, in fact.
那真是太棒了
That's really great.
我看得出来 你看起来不一样
I can tell, you look different.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好 所以我放假一天 史蒂文在吗
So good, I got a day pass. Is Steve here?
他不在
No, he isn't.
他快回来了吗
Is he-- Well, is he coming back soon?
我有些事要找他
I just kinda need to talk to him about something.
他没有告诉你
He didn't tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
史蒂文不会很快回来 也许永远都不回来了
No, Steve is not coming back soon. Maybe ever.
他不住在这里了
He doesn't live here anymore.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们一个月前分居了
We separated a month ago.
为什么
Why?
我真的不想细说
I would really rather not get into that.
好
Okay.
我戒了
Listen, I'm-- I'm clean.
-90天 我说了 -我说那太棒了
- Ninety days, like I said. - And I said that's great.
-莉 我要借点钱 -天啊 卢克
- Leigh, I need to borrow some money. - Jesus, Luke.
不是的 我只是
No, it's not like that. I just--
我们说过很多次了
We have been through this over and over.
我是为了住酒店 要不你让我们住这也行
It's for a hotel. Or if you could just let us stay here--
你知道不可能
You know you can't do that. You know that.
好
Okay.
好的 你能
Okay, can you...
你能不能把史蒂文的地址给我
Can you just give me Steve's address then, please?
他出城了
I think he's out of town.
哪怕没有
I mean, even if he wasn't.
我为你感到骄傲 真的
I am proud of you, I am.
但你去找史蒂文 你知道他会怎么说
But you have to talk to Steven. You know what he's going to say.
我现在真的无法处理这事
I really can't deal with this right now.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表