剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Shit.
你没事吧
You okay?
我找不到
Yeah, I can't...
我找不到信♥用♥卡♥了 我得付餐点费用
I can't find my credit card and the caterer's got to be paid.
你把我的车拖走了吗
Did you tow my car?
宴席结束了 西奥朵拉
Reception's over, Theodora.
-对你来说 这里关门了 -抱歉
- As far as you're concerned, we're closed. - Sorry.
-我的车不见了 -什么意思
- My car is gone. - What do you mean?
-我的车不见了 -不见了
- I mean, my car is gone. - It's gone?
一直停我屋子外面的 现在不见了
It was outside my house like always and now it's gone.
你可能停在别处了
You probably parked it somewhere else.
我知道我把车停在哪儿了
I know where I parked my car.
-我的钱包没了 之前在这里 -你看到他了
- My wallet's not in here. It was in here. - You saw him.
去哪儿了 凯文拿了我的钱包吗
Where the hell is it? Did Kevin take my goddamn wallet?
你看到他了 但你不想相信
You saw him but didn't wanna believe it.
谢丽
Shirley, uh--
肯定就在附近
I'm sure it's around.
-凯文在厨房♥ -孩子们
- Kevin's by the kitchen. - Guys--
用我的卡吧 我可以付
You want my card? I can pay for it.
这不是重点 刚才还在这的
That's not the point. It was right here.
你知道看起来不对劲
You knew it looked wrong.
他看起来不对劲
He looked wrong.
有人看到卢克了吗
Has anybody seen Luke?
不
Oh, no.
你的沉默保护不了他们
Your silence doesn't protect them.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
他之前就在这里
He was... right there.
他在看你的...
He was looking at your...
然后他
And then he...
他想抽烟 他大约一小时前出去了
he wanted to have a smoke, he went outside about an hour ago.
那他回来过吗
Well, did he come back?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I... don't know.
活见鬼
Fucking hell!
-他连一天都忍♥不了吗 -一个小时
- He can't even last one day? - An hour.
估计已经在手臂上打上针了
He probably already has a needle in his arm.
不一定吧
We don't know that.
我去外面看看
I'll check outside.
那是什么
What's that?
天啊
Oh, God.
她会杀人的
Oh, no, she's gonna kill someone.
没事的 我能
That's-- It's okay. I can...
我
I--
让它停下来 停下来
Make it stop! Make it stop!
谁在叫
What was that screaming?
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
不是...
It wasn't...
这是...
It was...
我们来时就这样了
It was like this when... when we--
我能解决
I can-- I can fix it.
我能解决 嗯
I can-- I can fix it. I can fix it. Yeah.
你没在解决问题
You're not fixing this.
我给了你那么多机会 而你
I'm giving you every opportunity and you...
-你为什么不帮我 -我在帮你
- I don't know why you won't help me. - I'm helping you.
你一直说你没有伤害她
You keep saying that you didn't hurt her,
但我说她自杀了你又很气愤
but you get real upset if I say she killed herself.
我太累了
I'm very tired.
两次了 你说了两次是大宅杀了她
And twice, twice now, you say that the house killed her.
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
要不你就是不愿承认妻子自杀
So you're either in denial of your wife committing suicide,
-要么就是拒绝承认更糟的事 -我没碰她
- or you're in denial of something worse. - I didn't touch her.
你为什么不肯说那三个小时发生了什么
I don't know why you won't give me these three hours.
这对你很有帮助的
These three hours would help you so much,
你就是不说 我真是不懂
and you won't do it. I don't get it.
我和你说了
I told you.
你等了三个小时
The three hours you waited,
在你发现她的尸体后 在你报♥警♥之前
after you discovered her body, before you called us,
这三小时发生了什么 休
what happened in those three hours, Hugh?
我很震惊
I was in shock.
我在哀悼
I was mourning.
你过了三个小时才报♥警♥是因为你太悲伤了
You didn't call us for three hours because you were grieving?
是的
That's right.
一开始你说你妻子出城了
First you say your wife went out of town.
-我以为她出城了 -去找她姐姐
- I thought she did. - Uh-huh. To be with her sister.
-但我们和珍妮特谈了 她没 -我知道
- But we talked to Janet and she never-- - I know.
-你还有什么想补充的吗 -没有
- Anything you want to add to that? - Not really.
我以为她出城了 她没有 就这样
I thought she went out of town. She hadn't, that's all.
我一定是误会了
I must have misunderstood.
你女儿谢丽说她把你叫醒
Your daughter Shirley says she woke you up
因为她在厨房♥看到妈妈很意外
'cause she was surprised to see Mom in the kitchen.
是的
That's right.
然后她说你跑上楼去了
Then she says that you ran up the stairs to the...
红房♥间
the Red Room.
你到红房♥间的时候 看到了什么
So what did you see? When you got to the Red Room?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们搬进去时 那门就一直锁着 所以
That door's been locked since we moved in, so...
什么都没有
it was nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表