剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
-太扯了 -你还听不听
- ...all this bullshit about-- - You want to hear this or not?
-总扯什么鬼屋 你不懂 -我不懂
- ...A haunted house and you don't get it. - I don't get it?
你就是不懂 你是鬼 爸爸
You don't get it. You're the ghost. You are, Dad.
-你就像鬼魂 -行了 史蒂文
- You're the spectral presence-- - Come on, Steve.
-我能看透你 -是吗
- I can see right through you. - Yeah?
你和那些
And the only difference
篝火故事的唯一区别
between you and the stuff of campfire stories
就是你会变老
is that you keep getting older.
我只是在保护你们的安全
I just tried to keep your kids safe
让你们保留对可怜母亲的回忆
and to protect what memories you kids still have of your poor mother.
-她就是这样糊涂的 -你不懂
- This is what got into her head! - You've never understood.
-所以她才病的 -你的问题
- This is what made her sick. - Your problem--
-都是你的问题 -我的问题
- It's always been your problem. - My problem?
你以为你知道那晚发生了什么
You think you know what happened that night?
-你不知道 -该死的不是妈妈
- You don't know-- - My problem is that the wrong parent died!
我们
Let's...
-一 二 -用力
- One, two... - Let's go.
三
Three.
好 放下
Okay, down.
放下
Set it down.
我
I...
我要给她补妆
I have to fix her makeup.
我去拿化妆包
I'll get my kit.
没事了 孩子们
It's all right, boys.
等等
Wait.
谢丽
Shirley.
谢丽 等等
Shirley, wait.
奈莉
Nellie...
你在这 我们好担心你
There you are. We were worried sick.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我在这里
I was... here.
我就在这
I was right here.
亲爱的 你好凉
Oh, honey, you're freezing.
我就在这大喊大叫
I was right here and I was screaming and shouting
你们都没看到我
and none of you could see me.
为什么看不到我
Why couldn't you see me?
-没事的 宝贝 -我边跳边大叫
- It's okay, baby. - I waved and jumped and screamed,
你们都不看我一样
and you didn't even look.
-你们都没看 -很抱歉
- None of you even looked. - So sorry.
非常抱歉
We're so sorry.
走吧 我们明天来看她
Come on, we'll see her tomorrow.
走吧
Come on.
别这样了
Don't do that ever again.
别这样了
Don't do that ever again.
不要
Ever.
我以为大宅里的东西把你抓走了
I thought the house things had got you. I thought they took you.
还好你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
走吧
Come on.
我不会再让你走了
I'll never let you go again. Never again.
我保证
I promise.
我就在这
I was right here.
哪也没去
I didn't go anywhere.
就在这 就在这
I was right here. I was right here...
一直在这 你们都看不见我
the whole time. None of you could see me.
没人能看见我
Nobody could see me.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表