剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
等等 我在努力呢
Just hang on. I'm trying.
快点
Come on.
西奥
Theo!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
怎么回事
What the hell!
卢克
Luke?
-救命 -卢克
- Help! - Luke?
他在里面吗 天呐
Is he in the--? Jesus!
等等
Hang on.
-把他拉上来 -等等
- Let's get him up. - Hang on.
-把他拉上来 -等等
- Let's get him up. - Hang on.
没事的 宝贝 我们在呢
It's okay, baby, we're right here.
好了
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, it's okay.
-看看 好了 -没事了
- Let's see. Here we go. - It's okay.
怎么回事
What happened?
衬衫撕坏了吗 肯定是刮在门上了
Did you rip your shirt? Must have got caught on the door.
有什么抓住了我 下面有怪物
Something grabbed me! Monster! It was a monster!
-你怎么想的 -没事了
- What the hell were you thinking? - It's okay.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
回房♥间去
Go to your room.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
我看看 亲爱的 我看看什么情况
Let me see, honey. Let's see what happened.
好 没有擦伤
Okay, there's no scrapes.
-没事吧 -你没事
- Okay? - You're okay.
吓坏了吧
Yeah, so scary, huh?
你没事吧
You all right?
天呐
Jesus.
你都让我阴影了 妹子
You really got in my head, girl.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是...
It's...
奈尔
Nell.
简单的嫁妆 不用太贵
I'm just saying a modest dowry, nothing ostentatious.
两年前
我都养你六年了还不够吗
Not enough I support you for, what, six years?
你还想要头牛吗
You also wish you got a cow?
或是羊驼 什么的
Or a llama. Something.
你找到他们了吗 该祝酒了
Did you find them? The toasts are supposed--
我知道 我还在找
I know, I'm still looking.
他们10分钟前就该祝酒了
Their toaset were supposed to be 10 minutes ago.
我知道 我需要斯黛茜
I know, I need Stacy.
我去酒吧看看
I'll check the bar.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
亲爱的 你找到她了吗
Honey. Did you find her?
没有 她也不在前面
No, she's not out front.
-我还少了俩伴郎 -天呐
- Yeah, I'm still missing two groomsmen. - Oh my God.
-我去厨房♥看看 -好
- I'm gonna check the kitchen. - Okay.
-好吗 -好
- All right - Okay. Okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
不是吧
Really?
我去酒吧看了
I looked at the bar.
嗯
Yeah.
好啊 该祝酒了 我的伴娘却玩失踪
Great. It's toast time and my maid of honor is MIA.
你不用帮我的 我能找到她
You don't have to help me. I'll find her.
总比看谢丽的冷脸强
Beats the cold shoulder from Shirley.
那桌上的气氛好紧张
That table's getting tense.
斯黛茜 斯黛茜
Stacey? Stacey?
没有
No.
好爽
Yeah.
斯黛茜
Stacey!
马上出来
Yeah, just a sec.
婚礼就这样
That's the thing about weddings.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
10分钟前就该祝酒了
Toasts were supposed to be ten minutes ago.
-抱歉 我准备好了 -没事的 走吧
- I'm sorry. I'm ready. - It's okay, come on.
你最好补补妆
Might want to check your makeup.
没事的 你没事的
No, it's fine. You'll be fine.
你来吗
You coming?
我想看看里面是谁
I want to see who's in there.
肯定是亨利
It's gotta be Henry.
我赌是马特
My money's on Matt.
-他就喜欢找伴娘 -不是
- He collects bridesmaids. - No.
赌一个吗
You want to put some money on it?
怎么了
What?
-没事 -那个
- Nothing. - I mean...
那个
I mean...
我们不...
I mean, we didn't...
我们不知道你喜欢...
We didn't know you were into...
伴娘吗
Bridesmaids?
我爱你
I love you.
-能给我拉下裙子吗 -好
- Can you get my dress? - Yes
抱歉再提起这事
I'm sorry to bring this up again, but...
但她为什么要去那栋房♥子
why the hell would she go to that house?
我的孩子会问我她是怎么死的
My kids are going to ask me how she died.
你得告诉他们
And you'll tell them.
告诉他们什么
Tell them what?
她自杀了吗
She killed herself?
-奈莉小姨自杀了 -是的 比撒谎好
- Aunt Nellie killed herself? - Yes, that's better than lying.
也比像爸爸那样什么都不说好
Or saying nothing, like Dad did.
我该说什么
What do I say?
你回答他们的问题
You answer the question that's asked.
别多说 别说他们没问的事
Don't elaborate, don't offer information that's not requested.
就告诉他们
Just tell them that...
他们的感受是对的 他们是安全的
that their feelings are correct and they're safe.
他们可以好奇
And it's okay to be curious.
可以难过
And sad.
告诉他们你也难过
Tell them you're sad, too.
如果他们问为什么呢
And if they ask why?
告诉他们你不知道
Tell them you don't know.
没人知道
No one knows.
没关系的
That's okay.
他们问你比问我强
Better they ask you than me.
为什么
Why?
因为我好生气
Because I'm fucking angry.
因为我不想告诉他们
Because I don't want to have to tell them
我好生奈尔小姨的气
that I'm fucking pissed at Auntie Nell
她该更懂事的 比大部分人懂得...
who should have known better, better than most...
这对一个家庭的影响
what this does to a family.
她懂的
She fucking knew better.
她还是那么做了
And she did it anyway.
我得走了
I gotta go.
对不起 我做不到 谢丽
Sorry, I just-- I can't, Shirl.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
我喜欢你的画
I like your drawing.
听着
Listen...
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
妈妈和爸爸还在气我
Mom and Dad are still mad at me.
他们不信我
They don't believe me.
-关于什么 -什么都不信
- About what? - Anything.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们先是说艾比盖尔不是真的
First they said Abigail is not real.
现在他们又说地下室不是真的
Now they said the basement's not real.
因为图纸上没有
It's not in the blueprints.
他们说可能就是个隔层
They said it's probably just a crawl space.
还有下面的那东西 他们更不信我了
And whatever was down there, they definitely don't believe me.
没人信我
Nobody ever believes me.
我信你
I believe you.
或许我们可以向他们证明
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表