剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
Fother mucker.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
史蒂文
Hey, Steve.
这和你想的不一样
This isn't what it looks like.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么知道去哪找我的
How'd you know where to find me?
这样吧 我有两百块
Tell you what, I've got 200 bucks here.
把那个平板给我
You hand me that iPad,
钱给你 你去把旧相机卖♥♥了吧
you can keep the cash and sell that old camera.
但是 我需要平板
But, I need the iPad.
那个不能拿走
It stays here.
天啊 我看见他进来了 我以为你完了
Oh my God, I saw him walking in. I thought you were fucked.
没事了
It's all good.
应该够一晚 也许两晚
Should be enough for a night, maybe two.
还有点吃的 给
And some food. Oh, here.
太棒了 卢克
Amazing, Luke.
太好了
Amazing.
该死 今晚好冷 你冷吗
Goddammit, it's cold tonight. Are you cold?
我们在哪 第七大街
Where are we? Seventh?
快了
Yeah, almost.
还有几个街区
It's a few more blocks.
我要找个干净的旅馆 路边没有瘾君子
I want a clean hotel, no junkies on the sidewalk.
我可能坚持不住了
Man, I don't know if I'm gonna make it
我要去尿个尿
a couple blocks without a piss.
我
I'll just...
去下厕所 马上回来
pop into the little junkies' room and be back in a minute.
宝贝
Baby.
你发烧了
You got a fever?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我的胳膊和腿很酸痛
It's my arms and legs, you know? Muscle aches.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
我
Hey, I...
谢谢你
Thank you.
来找我
For coming after me.
对我挺重要的
It means a lot.
不客气
You're welcome.
没关系
It's all right.
-你在做什么 -马上回来
- What are you doing? - Be back in a flash.
好
Okay.
我们继续走吧
Come on, let's-- let's keep going.
乔伊
Joey.
乔伊
Joey.
操
Fuck.
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
卢克 我是瘾君子
Luke, addict.
卢克
Luke.
我其实不知道要说什么
I actually don't know what I want to say here.
我
You know, I've...
我没坚持过这么久
I've never had this much time before.
90天
You know, 90 days.
所以
So here goes.
我花了十年才戒毒90天
It's taken me ten years to get 90 days clean.
我开始了第四阶段
And I'm starting step four,
总是撑不过去
which is always the one that does me in.
无畏的道德盘点
"A fearless moral inventory."
我这一辈子有过很多标签
Now, I've been called a lot of things in my life,
但无畏并不是其中之一
but "Fearless" Is not one of them.
我以前是个害怕的小孩
You know, I was always a scared little kid,
我以为
and I thought...
随着年龄的增长我会变得勇敢 但
I thought I'd get braver as I got older, but...
我没有
I didn't.
我
I, um...
我什么都怕
I just got scared of anything.
我妈在我六岁时自杀了
My mom committed suicide when I was six years old.
我和兄弟姐妹被送去和阿姨住在一起
And my siblings and I were sent to live with our aunt,
我当时还小
and, I mean, I was just a kid, you know. I didn't...
还没真正了解死亡
I didn't really understand death yet.
我只在等她
So, I guess I just expected her to...
回来
to come back.
每天晚上 我
And every night, I'd...
我会盯着窗外的车子
I'd stare out my window as the cars came around the corner,
希望有一辆能停下来 妈妈从车上下来
just hoping that one would stop and my mom would step out,
接我回家
you know, to come take me home.
每次看到街角的车头灯
Every time I saw those headlights come round the corner,
我就从床上坐起来
I'd sit up in bed...
凝视着窗外 充满希望
and I'm staring out of my window, just full of hope.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
但车没停
But they'd just keep driving.
尾灯最讨厌了
Those tail lights, they were the worst.
黑暗中的红眼睛 带走了我的希望
Red eyes in the dark, just taking hope with them.
妈妈
I mean, Mom...
再也没有回来 当然了
she never came back, of course,
小时候的别的东西
but other things from when I was a kid,
回来了
they came back.
我想那也是
And I guess that's...
我开始吸毒的原因吧
I guess that's why I started using in the first place, you know?
想要摆脱它们
To keep those things away.
我戒毒
And I'd get clean...
一个星期 一个月
you know, a week, a month.
但我总能感觉它们又溜回来
But I'd always feel 'em, you know, just sneaking back up on me.
-于是我又开始吸 -不是真的
- So I'd use. - He's not real.
我的家人 他们不相信
You know, my family, they're not gonna believe this.
他们从未真正相信我
They never really believe me.
我不怪他们
And I don't blame them.
我给他们惹了很多麻烦 撒谎 偷窃
You know, I fucked them over so many times. Lied, stole.
你们明白我的意思
Come on, you all know what I mean.
我猜
And I guess...
我想我
I guess I'll...
我永远无法体会他们的痛苦
I'll never know how it felt for them to be done like that.
我希望我永远也不知道
I hope I never know.
对不起
Ah, sorry.
我要感谢我的社工 佩吉
I want to thank my caseworker, Paige.
康复中心的每一个人
And every one at our recovery house.
还有
And someone...
一个特别的人 总是支持我
Someone special, who's always had my back.
谢谢
Thank you.
瘾君子
Any addict alone...
需要陪伴
...is in bad company.
是的
That's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我帮不了她
I couldn't help her.
我们一直在等你的电♥话♥
We've been waiting for you to call.
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我知道我搞砸了
Listen, I know I fucked up. Okay?
但我没有吸毒 真的
But I... I didn't use, I didn't.
我好他妈冷
And I'm so fucking cold,
手脚都冻僵了
and my... and my arms and legs are so stiff.
我
I just, I...
我需要一张床 沙发也行
I... I need a bed. Like, a couch.
睡地板都行 拜托
I'll sleep on the goddamn floor. Just... please.
请让我回去 拜托
Please, please let me come back. Please.
你在哪里 我们来接你
Where are you? We'll come get you.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven.
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six,
七
seven.
你醒了
You're awake.
是的 因为
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表