剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
A mom and dad sitting in reading chairs that face each other.
小椅子是给两个
Smaller ones for two...
不 三个孩子
no, three kids...
在中间玩耍
who share an open center for play.
孩子的书在低层书架上
Kids' books are on the lower shelf
哪怕用学步车的小男孩
so even the little boy
也够得着最喜欢的书
with the wheelchair can reach his favorites.
真具体啊
That got really specific.
嗯
Well...
家具和皮具肯定要
Casegoods and leather, though, for sure.
如果你不拉掉那些
And I see an accident
那边可能要出意外
waiting to happen if you don't pull those down.
身体在那摇晃
Bodies swinging back and forth right there.
嗯
Yeah.
我来
I'll get to it.
我肯定对第四阶段过敏
I must be allergic to the fourth step.
每次都第四阶段就会复吸
Every time I do one, I break out in track marks.
很好 如果你喜欢 那就做错了
Good. If you liked it you'd be doing it wrong.
无畏的道德盘点
"A fearless moral inventory."
秘密越多 病得越重
We're only as sick as our secrets.
好吧
Okay, well...
我想想
Let's see.
谢丽为我白花了几千块
I've burned Shirley for thousands of dollars.
经常骗西奥
Lied to Theo like it was my job.
从史蒂文那偷了无数次钱
Stolen from Steve on countless occasions.
伤透了奈莉的心
I broke Nellie's heart.
没参加她的婚礼
Missed her wedding.
我还抢过我的混♥蛋♥老爸
I've even robbed my asshole of a father.
不过我不会因为这事睡不着觉
Though that one doesn't exactly keep me up at night.
没在妈妈临终前偷她的吗♥啡♥吗
Try stealing morphine from your mother on her deathbed.
可能会 但她没给我机会
Probably would've but she didn't really give me a chance.
至少你还有别的家人
At least you have other family, you know?
-还能补救 -嗯
- Someone you can make amends to. - Yeah.
不过我做了不少坏事 乔伊
But I've done some shitty things, Joey.
谁不是呢
Who hasn't?
我13岁就流落街头
I've been on the streets since I was 13.
那本子根本不够写我的破事
There aren't enough pages in that notebook for all my shit.
不知道要写多久远的 高中写吗
I never know how far back to go. Like, do I cover high school?
比如从阿姨钱包里偷钱买♥♥啤酒
Like stealing cash out of my aunt's wallet for beer,
还是从"我短暂住过鬼屋"开始写
or do I just start with "I briefly lived in a haunted house".
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
今晚有什么事困扰着你
Something's bothering you tonight.
在这种地方 有什么能困扰我的
What could possibly be bothering me in a place like this?
乔伊 你戒了九个月
You're nine months clean, Joey.
九个月
Nine months.
你戒了足月
Your sobriety, it's full term.
九个月宝宝都要生了
It's a fully-formed little baby anywhere.
戒九个月真的太厉害了
Nine months clean is a palace.
十点熄灯了
Ten o'clock. Lights out.
说真的 怎么了
Seriously, what's wrong?
阶段怎么样了
How's the step?
你知道的
You know.
太难受了
Kicking my ass.
第四阶段就这样
Fourth one always does.
我是想告诉你 你哥打电♥话♥来了
I meant to tell you, your brother called earlier.
史蒂文打来了
Steve called?
-是的 问你在不在 -老一套
- Yeah, wanted to know if you were here. - That's typical.
你明天回个吧 跟他说你拿了纪念章
You should call him back tomorrow. Tell him about your chip.
我再想想
Yeah, I don't know.
他不会相信的
He won't believe it.
他们从不相信我
They never do.
-他们就这样 -不一定吧
- It's kind of their thing. - I don't know.
送你来的妹妹
That sister of yours, the one that dropped you off,
似乎很相信你 非常信任你
she seemed to believe in you. Tons, actually.
嗯
Yeah, well...
双胞胎嘛
It's a twin thing.
十点了 乔伊
Ten o'clock, Joey.
好的 回女生宿舍了
Yeah, yeah. Back to the ladies' cell block.
-回头见 -晚安
- Later. - Goodnight.
走
Go.
卢克 准备好了吗
Luke. You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
我放三个扣子下来 准备好了吗
I'm sending down three buttons. You ready?
我说过了
I said I'm ready.
拿到了吗
Did you get 'em?
拿到两个
I got two.
我放了三个
I sent three.
我只有两个
Well, I only got two.
肯定是卡住了
It must be stuck.
要不放点其他东西来弄松它
Maybe we can drop some other stuff to shake it loose.
比如呢
Like what?
花♥园♥里有石头 漂亮的那种
There were some rocks in the garden, pretty ones.
艾比盖尔给我看了一个
Abigail showed me one in...
克拉拉
Clara.
克拉拉
Clara.
上面还有其他人吗
Was somebody else up there?
谁
Like who?
达利夫人或者西奥
Mrs. Dudley or Theo?
你害怕了
You're scared.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
-我能看出来 -怎么可能
- I can tell. - How?
因为我也害怕
Because I'm scared.
奈莉 还在下面吗
Nellie, still down there?
在
I'm here.
我是对的 什么也没有
I was right. There's nothing.
应该只是西奥
It was probably just Theo...
在捣乱
messing around.
奈莉
Nellie!
天啊
Jesus.
七点了 十分钟后吃早餐
Seven a.m. Breakfast in ten minutes.
大家都听说了吧
As you've all heard by now...
乔伊半夜决定不治了
Joey chose to leave treatment in the middle of the night.
如果忘记为什么来这 就会这样
This is what happens when we forget why we're here.
我知道大家感触很多
I know we're all going to have a lot of feelings about that.
有些人更多
Some more than others.
这时大家都应该打起精神
This is a moment we should all pay attention to,
尤其是几位新人
especially you newbies here.
鼓励大家在第一年不搞人际关系
There's a reason why the program encourages us
是有道理的
to stay out of personal relationships the first year.
我们没什么关系
We're not in a relationship.
任何形式的关系
Any kind of relationship.
康复中 大家很容易亲近彼此
We can get real close to people in recovery.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
没朋友
How the fuck do you expect
怎么坚持的下去
people to get through this without friends?
是的
We don't.
有个最大的问题 是时不时可能发生
One of the biggest issues that can sometimes happen and just...
时不时
sometimes...
我不是在说你 卢克 我们
and I'm not saying this about you, Luke, is we can
会把康复寄托在
start to hang our recovery
别人身上而不是我们自己身上
on someone else instead of on ourselves.
太过依赖另一个瘾君子会如何 惨了
And you lean too hard on another addict? Shit.
靠得住的不怎么来这的
We didn't all end up in here 'cause we're so reliable.
-卢克 -我没事
- Luke. - I'm fine.
卢克
Luke.
我去透透气
I'm just getting some air.
操
Fuck.
卢克
Luke.
卢克 你还好吗
Luke, you okay in there?
我是奈尔 请在哔声后留言
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表