剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
But you should wash it first.
上面有很多灰尘
It's very dusty.
-奈莉 -妈妈
- Nellie. - Mommy...
快看我找到了什么
look what I found.
-我们能开一次茶会吗 -现在不行
- Can we have a tea party? - Not now.
-小姑娘 -求你了 求你了
- Young lady. - Please, oh please, oh please?
不行
No.
跟我走 马上
Come with me, right now.
奈尔
我们有一项非常非常重要的任务
We have a very, very important job.
那就是照顾好这栋房♥子
And that's to take care of this house.
修复这栋房♥子
To fix it.
我们照顾好这栋房♥子 它就会照顾好我们
We take care of the house, it takes care of us.
-所以你为什么要这么做 -我没有
- So why would you do that? - I... I didn't.
-我昨天看到你在玩粉笔 -那是在院子里
- I saw you playing with chalk yesterday. - On the patio.
我不会在墙上写字
I wouldn't write on the wall.
怎么回事
What happened?
你想告诉你姐姐你做了什么吗
Would you like to tell your sister what you did?
我没有
I didn't!
她说她没有
She says she didn't.
没事吧
Are you okay?
有事
No.
我头痛欲裂 我的女儿们
I have a steel poker in my head and my daughters
却还在损坏我的...
are trashing my...
这样吧
You know what?
你可以帮她清理 西奥
You can help her clean up, Theo.
我希望在我回来之前
And I expect it to be done
你们已经清理完了
before I get back.
她心情不好
Well, she's in a mood.
我没写
I didn't do it.
我发誓
I swear.
没错
No.
不是你干的
You didn't.
你用手就能感觉出来
You can tell? With your hand?
这有什么关系
I don't see why it matters.
他们反正也要把墙纸撕下来
They're pulling down this wallpaper anyway.
回家吧
奈尔
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
你最近怎么样
How you doing?
-挺好的 我们要去... -在七号♥大道
- I'm good. So we're going to... - It's on Seventh.
-就走去体育馆那条路 -好
- Just go like you're going to the stadium. - Okay.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我是真正的赢家
Yeah. I'm a real winner.
-这是个好地方吗 -是的
- Is this a good place? - Oh, yeah.
这是个宫殿 这边左转
It's a palace. Turn left here.
瘾君子的夏令营
A summer camp for junkies.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
在哪儿戒不重要
Doesn't matter where you do it.
重要的是你愿意去戒
What matters is you want to change.
我会一直以你为傲的
It's always gonna make me proud of you.
你怎么样
How are you?
-我吗 -是啊
- Me? - Yeah.
你过得怎么样
How you doing?
我挺好的
I'm good.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
亚瑟不在了以后很难熬
Yeah, it's been really hard ever since Arthur, you know.
没有他 我在那个房♥子里总是睡不着
I've been having a hard time sleeping in that house without him, so...
是啊
Well, yeah. I mean...
-是啊 已经... -你在这右转
- Yeah, it's just been-- - Can you take a right
然后停下就行了
and pull over, please?
我需要你再帮我一个忙
I, uh... I just need one more favor.
-我们为什么... -看见那人了吗
- Why are we-- - See that guy?
那个戴着白色帽子的人
The guy in the white hat over there?
看见了
Yeah.
这样
See...
这么说吧
Okay, so here it is.
我进去之前得再爽一次
I need to get well before I go in.
我没太听明白
I'm not sure I understand.
我再爽一次 这很有帮助
It helps, you know, you... you get well...
最后一次
one last time.
让我这次
You get to kind of go through the gates
再爽一下
and kind of get it out of your system,
最后再爽一次
you know, and... and get well one last time.
很有帮助
And it helps, it's really helpful.
好吧
Okay.
我本来想让你在这儿停下
You know, I was gonna have you stop here
然后我去自己买♥♥ 但是
and I was gonna hop out and take care of it, but...
但是你看见那个戴白帽子的人了吗
But you see that guy in the white hat?
我欠那个人钱
See, I owe that guy,
如果他看见我 我又没钱
and if he sees me coming and I don't have enough money,
他就...
he's...
他不会卖♥♥给我的
He's just not gonna sell to me.
但是 他不认识你
But... he doesn't know you.
-所以... -所以你想让我去...
- So... - So you want me to--
奈莉 这有点...
Nellie, it's a little--
你想让我替你去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥吗
You want me to buy you heroin?
-别说得像... -然后送你去康复中心
- It's... don't say it like-- - And then drop you off at rehab?
这是件小事 奈莉
It's a little thing, Nellie.
等我出来之后我会还你钱的
And I'll pay you back as soon as I get out.
我会戒掉的 我保证
And it's going to take, I promise you.
我厌倦毒品了 不吸了
Look, I'm tired of this shit. Okay? I'm done.
这次一定戒
I'm gonna do it this time.
好吗
All right?
我可以骗史蒂文 谢丽和西奥
Look, I can bullshit Steve and Shirl and Theo if I gotta, but not...
但是我不会骗你 奈莉
not you, Nellie.
从来不骗你
Never you.
看着我
Look at me.
只有咱们两个
It's just you and me.
没问题的
That's it. This is it.
我会戒的
I'm... I'm gonna do it. I just...
我只是需要...
I just... I just need to get...
我只是需要最后爽一次
I just need to get well one last time, just to...
鼓励我去康复中心戒掉
just to push me through the gates and then that's it.
仅此而已
That's it.
你相信我的 对吧
You believe me, right?
我相信你
I believed you.
我一直都相信你
I always, always believed you.
当我们还是孩子的时候
When we were kids and then...
然后当你看见...
and later when you saw...
当你说你看见... 我是相信你的
when you said you saw... I believed you.
请相信我
Believe me now.
要花多少钱
How much is it gonna cost?
20块
Twenty bucks.
一袋就够了
One balloon. That's all you need.
我一直很信任你
You know, I always believed in you, you know that?
我能理解你
And I get it.
我也过得不好
I've been having a really hard time too,
所有人都不想看到...
and nobody wants to see it--
我想看 好吗 我想看
Look, I wanna see it. Okay? I wanna see it.
我懂 所以
I get it. So...
你帮我爽一次
you help me get well...
然后你跟我好好说说
and then you can tell me all about it.
好吗
Okay?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay?
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
-谢谢 -他从嘴巴里吐出来的
- Thanks. - He just spit that out of his mouth.
是的 他们都这么做
Yeah, that's what they do.
你还收集扣子吗
You still collecting those buttons?
不
No.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表