剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
They have horseback riding.
UA 好
A UA, right.
如果还...
What if there's still...
吸毒了也没关系
It's okay if you're not clean.
我们需要了解程度有多深
We just need to know how dirty.
好吧
All right.
该死 祝我好运
Aw, shit. Wish me luck.
我们很爱你
We love you so much.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要什么尽管说
Anything you need.
你可以的
You got this.
嗯
Yeah.
他们有马
They have horses.
他可以做到的
He can do it.
他会做到的
He's gonna do it.
凯文·哈里斯
我还挺喜欢"没劲"队长的面具的
I don't know, I kind of like the Captain "Lame" mask.
给你了
It's all yours.
-那个是哪来的 艾莉 -商场
- Where'd you get those, Allie? - At the mall.
非求我买♥♥ 要学酷酷的西奥姨妈
Practically begged me. She has to be like her cool Aunt Theo.
才没有
I did not!
不 把球芽甘蓝给我吃完
Nope, you're finishing the Brussels sprouts.
你今天真厉害 妈妈
You're on fire today, Mom.
小心点 没劲队长
Watch it, Captain Lame.
你俩都是 这多好吃
Both of you. They're delicious.
一股猫尿味儿
They smell like cat piss.
-杰登 -叫你小心点了
- Jayden. - I said watch your tone.
除非你万圣节想做被禁足队长
Unless you want to spend Halloween as Captain Grounded.
好啊
Great.
我不知道 好奇怪
I don't know, it was weird.
单独账户 支票簿上写着他的名字
Solo account, his name's on the checkbook.
-怎么了 -我们只有联名账户
- So? - So we only have joint accounts.
我不知道那个账户
I don't know that account.
支票簿就在他公文包里
It was just in his briefcase.
-你翻他公文包了 -看季度报表
- You're going through his briefcase? - Looking at quarterlies,
不是...反正就在那儿
not like... It was just there.
我没想到
It surprised me.
问他吧
Ask him.
-肯定没什么的 -我不想搞得...
- I'm sure it's nothing. - I don't want to seem like...
我不知道 可能没事的
I don't know. It's probably nothing. It's just...
-就是奇怪 -好吧
- weird. - Well,
被自己的想象力控制住吧
be sure to let your imagination get the best of you.
那是第一步
That's the first step.
想象最坏的可能性
Imagine the worst thing possible,
假定是真的 然后继续
assume it's true, and go from there.
甜点我可以吃饼干和牛奶吗
Can I have cookies and milk for dessert?
你把食物都吃光了吗
Did you eat all of your food?
是的
Yes.
它们有五个 我们也是
There's five of them like there's five of us.
那个是我
That one's me.
这样
Like this.
就一点点 滴在它们鼻子上
You get... just enough and you drop a little on their nose,
因为它们的眼睛还没睁开 所以要告诉它们
because their eyes aren't open yet and they need to know it.
看到吗
See?
然后 等它们张嘴
And then when they open...
你想试试吗
Do you want to try it?
干什么
What?
什么事
What do you want?
-我不... -那你干吗敲墙
- I don't need-- - Why are you banging on the wall?
-我没有 -你有
- I'm not. - You are.
还喊我名字了
And calling my name.
什么事啊
What do you want?
又来了
There they are again.
敲墙就是为了告诉我狗的事吗
You're banging on the wall to tell me about stupid dogs?
那是什么
What was that?
什么声音
What is that?
谢丽
Shirley...
那是什么
What is it?
救命
Help!
叫什么啊
What's with the screaming?
-你听到了吗 -那是什么
- Did you hear that? - What was that?
什么什么
What was what?
墙上到处有很响的敲打声
There were these loud bangs all over the walls.
-我没听到 -好大声的
- I didn't hear it. I don't-- - It was so loud!
你怎么会没听到
How could you not hear it?
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
我知道
I know. I know.
听着 不用...
Listen, there's nothing to be...
管道
Pipes.
热水管道 很老了
The hot water pipes, they're old.
会在墙里发出声响
They can bang and jump in the walls.
肯定是那个
I bet that's what it was.
听着
Look.
现在不是没事了吗
It's over now, right?
没事...
It's o...
只是水管
Just the pipes.
史蒂文
天呐
Jesus.
史蒂文
Steve.
这都...
It's...
是奈尔
It's Nell.
现在是大半夜
It's the middle of the night.
她死了
She's dead.
什么啊
Shut up.
她死了 谢丽
She's dead, Shirl.
我不...
I'm not so...
太好
good.
什么 你什么意思
What? What the fuck do you mean?
她自杀了
She killed herself.
好奇怪 我今晚回到家
It's so weird. I came home tonight...
进了客厅
and I was in my living room...
然后
and...
她就在
and she was...
你错了 是有人...
Well, you're wrong. Someone...
搞错了
They got it wrong.
她刚刚还...
I mean, she was just...
谁告诉你的
Who told you this?
-爸爸打给我的 -他错了
- Dad called me. - Well, he's wrong.
她自杀前最后通话的就是他
He was the last person she talked to before she did it.
他是她最后打给的人
He was the last person she called.
扯淡
Bullshit.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
她自杀了
That she killed herself.
我不
And I didn't...
他没跟我说清楚
He didn't exactly tell me, I...
我听不清他 因为
I couldn't really hear him, because I...
我看到
I saw...
不 他不会知道的
No, he wouldn't know.
她不会 给他打电♥话♥的
She wouldn't... She wouldn't call him.
他不能
He can't...
他不能
He can't... He can't...
再那么做了
do that again.
什么都不跟我们说 不能这样
He can't just not tell us what happened. He can't.
对不起 谢丽
I'm sorry, Shirl.
但她死了
But she has gone.
我告诉你了
I told you.
我告诉你她有麻烦了
I told you she was in trouble.
我叫你去找她的 我都说了
I told you to find her. I told you!
我得挂了
I gotta go.
怎么了 发生什么了
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表