剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
那我就又一个人了
I'll be alone again!
要不是因为屋里的孩子
If it wasn't for the kids in that room,
我愿意与你一起留下
I would've laid down with you.
跟着你
I would have followed you...
走进黑暗
right into the darkness.
但那些孩子 丽芙
But those kids, Liv...
屋里的那些孩子
but those kids in that room,
如果你现在开门
if you open that door right now...
我愿意答应你一件事 永远不反悔
I will make a promise to you that I will keep forever.
开门
Open the door.
拜托
Please.
让我来解决
Let me fix this.
漂泊止于
Journeys end...
恋人的相遇
In lovers' meeting.
你把这句刻在了我的表上 记得吗
You had that engraved on my watch, do you remember?
但我错了
But I was wrong.
那就是秘密 对吧
That's the secret, isn't it?
漂泊不会终止
Journeys don't end.
除非你不去爱了
Not if you love someone.
否则不会终止的
They don't end at all.
难道不美妙吗
Isn't that wonderful?
曾几何时
Once upon a time,
世界只有玩耍
the world was just play.
我们
And all...
我们
All we had...
-五个人 -不不 别睡
- The five of us-- -No, no, no, stay with me.
我们只会嬉戏
All we had was... play.
卢克 卢克
Luke. Luke. Luke.
别睡 醒醒 醒
Stay with me. Stay awake! Stay--
我去开车
I'll start the car.
-他还有气吗 -嗯
- Is he breathing? - Yeah.
来
Come on.
-圣心医院最近 -我带路
- Sacred Heart's closest. - I can navigate.
你们一起吗
Are you guys coming with us or--?
你们去吧
Go ahead.
我和你哥还有一件事要处理
There's one more thing your brother and I have to do.
-到时候见 -什么
- We'll see you there. - What?
医院见
We'll meet you at the hospital.
你最好别告诉他们
Probably best you didn't say anything to them.
爸爸
Dad.
我看到了什么
What did I see?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
丽芙
Liv?
怎么回事
What happened?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
你看到了吗
Did you see?
怎么回事
What happened?
我
I-- I--
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在找
We were looking for...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我能搞定
I can fix this.
我能搞定
I can fix it.
休
Hugh.
我能搞定
I can fix it.
把她放下
Put her down.
不 我能搞定
No, I can fix this.
你不能
You--You can't.
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
你们干嘛要来
Why are you even here?
我们得帮你 我们得报♥警♥
We need to get you help. We need to get the police.
你们为什么过来
Why are you here?
我女儿今晚从通风口溜出去了 我们想或许
Our daughter snuck out of a vent tonight and we thought maybe...
不
No.
不
No.
不不
No, no, no...
不不不
No. No. Oh, no.
不
No...
他们两个孩子
Both of their children.
他们的孩子
All of their children.
她不在床上
She wasn't in her bed.
我不知道
I didn't know. I didn't know.
妈妈
Mommy?
小艾
Abby?
小艾
Abby?
小艾 小艾
Abby. Abby.
怎么了
What happened?
谁伤害你了 宝贝
Who hurt you, baby girl?
亲爱的
Honey?
我做了个非常奇怪的梦
I'm having the strangest dream.
我要把这烧了
I'm gonna burn it.
我要把这房♥子烧为灰烬
I'm gonna burn this house to the ground.
踩在上面
Stand over it.
确保每个屋子 每堵墙
Make sure that every room, every wall,
每块碎片都被烧了
every splinter is immolated.
把房♥子和山都烧光
Burn this house and its hills to the dirt.
然后在土里撒盐
Then I'll salt the earth.
不行
You won't.
霍勒斯 他不能这样
Horace, he can't.
她还在这
She's still here.
我把她抱回树林
I'll... carry her body back to the woods. I'll...
在木屋旁她最爱的花♥园♥里将她安葬
bury her by the cottage in the garden that she loved.
等她下葬
And when she's buried
完事以后 我们什么都别说
and it's done, we'll say nothing.
明白吗 休
You understand, Hugh?
什么都不说
We'll say nothing.
她这辈子很少离开我们的房♥子
She barely left our house her whole life.
我们让她远离尘世来保护她
We kept her out of the world to keep her safe.
只有我们知道
And we're the only ones who would even know to...
要去悼念她
to mourn her.
奥利维亚的事谁都别说
We won't say anything about Olivia.
我们保密
We won't.
不是她
That wasn't her.
我们知道
We know that.
不 我们知道
No, we know
今晚这里到底发生了什么
what really happened here tonight.
还有你孩子
And your kids,
他们不用再听到别的事了
they don't need to hear anything else.
或者对他们母亲
Or remember their mother in any way
有不实的记忆
but the way that you truly was.
我们可以帮你维护她
And we can protect that for you.
如果
If...
如果什么
If what?
如果你要留下这个房♥子
If you keep this house.
继续雇用我们
Keep us on.
与世隔绝
Keep everyone else away.
别让房♥子再害别人了
Don't let it take anyone else, never again.
让它饿死
Let it starve.
但留着它
But leave it here.
这样我才能看到她
So I can see her.
这个房♥子
This house,
里面全是宝物
it's full of precious, precious things,
它们不全是你的
and they don't all belong to you.
很危险的
It's dangerous.
-对你俩也是 -我不在乎
- For both of you. - I don't care.
她就待在这里了
This is where she is now.
我是她母亲
I'm her mother.
不会丢下她一个人的
I won't leave her here alone.
不会
I will not.
拜托 休
Please, Hugh.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表