剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
You always figure out how to help.
你很会跟小孩相处
You're so good with them.
这个不好搞
This one, she's tough.
她就像一堵砖墙
She's like a brick wall.
我熟悉这种的
I know the type.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
没有 就是黑暗
Nope. Just dark.
或许是用来传消息的
Maybe you send messages through it.
你们发现了什么
What'd you find?
不知道
Don't know.
我来看看
Here. Let me see.
怎么了
What?
像是
It's like a...
电♥话♥
telephone...
但是是室内用的
but for inside the house.
奈莉 你待在这里
Here, Nellie, you stay there.
来
Come on.
这是另一端
That's the other end.
什么味儿
Ugh, what is that smell?
什么味儿
What smell?
你闻不到吗
You can't smell that?
这里的气味跟房♥子里其他地方一样
It smells the same in here as the rest of the house.
这是张病床
This was a sickbed.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
喂
Hello!
喂 听得到吗 我是埃莉诺·克兰
Hello, can you hear me? This is Eleanor Crain calling.
我听得到 奈莉
I can hear you, Nellie.
你们玩吧
You guys have fun.
你得说你的名字我才知道真是你
You have to say your name so I know it's really you.
卢克·克兰
Luke Crain!
如果真是你 卢克 你最喜欢什么布丁
If you're really Luke, what's your favorite kind of pudding?
大米的
Um, rice?
不 是巧克力香草巧克力
No, it's chocolate vanilla chocolate.
不 现在是大米的了
No, it's rice now.
这种事你得告诉我 卢克
You need to tell me things like this, Luke.
-我这不说了吗 -喂
- I am telling you. - Hello!
你好
Hello.
我叫西奥朵拉 但我喜欢让朋友喊我西奥
I'm Theodora, but I like my friends to call me Theo.
你可以喊我西奥吗
Will you call me Theo?
西奥
Hi, Theo.
创伤后应激障碍
鬼入侵
鬼入侵
虽然是忠言逆耳
It wasn't exactly easy to hear but,
谢丽
Shirley...
说了一些一直让我不安的话
hit on some things that have been nagging at me.
六年前
而且你是对的
And, well, you were right.
我想霸占一件
I was trying to take ownership of something
本就不属于我的事
that doesn't belong just to me.
不出书了
So you're pulling the book?
我想跟你们分享
I'm offering to share the book.
我会给你们每个人8%的版税
I'll give each of you eight percent of any royalties,
如果真能如我的出版商认为的那样大卖♥♥
and if it sells as well as my publisher thinks it will--
天呐 史蒂文
Jesus, Steve.
-我是想做正确的事 -正确的事
- I'm trying to do the right thing. - The right thing?
怎么 罪恶感影响你的新生活了吗
What, is the guilt getting in the way of your new lifestyle?
-什么 -你和莉收拾东西
- What? - You and Leigh feeling awkward
去加州的时候觉得不好意思了吗
while you pack up for California?
无所谓了 这可能是笔大...
Whatever. This could be a significant amount of--
无所谓了
Whatever?
你就在乎钱 史蒂文 这我们知道
It's all about the money for you, Steve. We're well aware.
当然是为了钱
Of course it's about the money.
-你们都看过了吧 -我没有
- I mean, you guys have read it, right? - I haven't.
何必
Why bother?
我这辈子听过各种版本了
I've heard the various versions my whole life.
听过爸爸的小报恐怖说辞
I've heard Dad's tabloid horror show,
卢克和奈莉的鬼故事
I've heard Luke and Nellie's ghost stories.
-无意冒犯 奈莉 -好吧
- No offense, Nellie. - Okay.
我听过你和史蒂文模仿伪超自然现象揭秘大♥师♥
I've heard you and Steven do your best James Randi impression
说大家都发疯了
where you say how crazy everybody was.
或许是因为我是老三 但我
Just, maybe it's a middle child thing, but I just
现在宁可专注于过我真正的生活
would rather focus on living my actual life... right now.
或许我会等出简装版的
Maybe I'll just wait for the paperback.
我们不要你的钱
We're not taking your money.
我们都不要
None of us.
这是血钱 史蒂文
It's blood money, Steve.
那沾血的钱都留给你吧
You're welcome to every red cent.
-是吧 -嗯
- Right? - Yup.
-血钱 -是啊
- Blood money. - Right.
鬼入侵
谁啊
Hello?
别闹了 卢克
You're not funny, Luke.
来杯水 结账
Hey, can I get a water? Close it out?
你在干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
我就是送我的卡车一程
I was just giving my truck a ride.
怎么了
What's up?
你弟弟在惹麻烦
Your little brother was getting into trouble.
松开他的手
Want to let go of his arm?
他就是在玩 达利夫人 你吼他干吗
He's playing, Mrs. Dudley. Why are you yelling at him?
因为升降机可不是玩具 会出危险的
Because the dumbwaiter is not a toy, it can be dangerous.
那说不就好了
That's all you need to say, then.
好吧
Fair enough.
走吧 我得清理厨房♥
Come along. I need to clean the kitchen.
你不用那么凶的
You don't have to be so mean about it.
她不是凶
She's not mean.
她是害怕
She's scared.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
崔茜
卢克
Luke?
我以为是她呢
I thought it might be her.
达利夫人吗
Mrs. Dudley?
她从不留到天黑后
She never stays after dark.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
想坐这台电梯
Trying to take a ride in this elevator.
是升降梯
Dumbwaiter.
动啊 破玩意
Come on, you stupid thing.
得把门关上
The door has to be closed.
但那样我就够不到按钮了
But then I can't reach the buttons.
你就是个疯小子 知道吗
You're a crazy kid, you know that?
就一次 我知道它能用的
Just one ride? I know it works.
求你了 西奥
Please, Theo?
-我会惹麻烦的 -我不说出去
- I'm gonna get in trouble. - I won't tell.
求你了
Please, come on.
这电梯正好容得下一个孩子
It's a perfect kid's-size elevator.
限重200磅
好吧 但你马上出去
Fine, but you'll hop straight out
不许告诉人我帮你了 好吗
and you don't tell anyone I did this for you, okay?
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
上了
Going up.
上 西奥
Up! Theo!
卢克
Luke!
该死
Shit.
-西奥 -卢克
- Theo! - Luke!
西奥
Theo!
西奥
Theo!
卢克
Luke?
这下面有房♥间
There's a room down here.
这里墙上有梯子
There's a ladder down here on the wall.
你可以来接我
You can come get me.
别乱跑
Just hang on.
拉我上去 求你了
Bring me up, please.
这下面有东西
There's something down here.
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表