剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
What do you think is in there?
如果是棉花糖机呢
What if it's a cotton candy machine?
那可就太棒了
That'd be something.
或是小马
Or a pony?
不会是小马
Not a pony.
这打不开啊
This isn't working.
有可能的
It could be a pony.
有什么在动
Something was moving.
我在门下看到了影子
I saw the shadow under the door.
这扇门已经锁了
This door's been locked for
好多好多年
years and years and years and years, so...
所以如果里面有小马 它早死了
if there's a pony in there, it's dead.
这个也不行
This one doesn't work either.
钥匙他妈哪去了
Where's the friggin' key?
-别说那个词 -你就说
- Don't say that word. - You say it.
钥匙从来都不好使
The keys never work.
他不能用大锤吗
Can't he just use that big hammer?
我们会找到钥匙的
We'll find the key.
我也想看里面有什么
I want to see what's in there, too.
去看看爸爸还有没有别的钥匙
Let's go see if Daddy has any more keys.
爸爸 我们还需要别的钥匙
Daddy! We need more keys!
情况紧急
It's an emergency!
我知道你不需要我来说这话
I know you don't need me to tell you this,
但对于奈尔 什么事都很"紧急"
but literally everything is an emergency with Nell.
我知道 但她听上去很不好
I know, but she sounded rough.
谢丽
Shirl...
比以往还不好
Rougher than usual.
她说是卢克的事
She said it was about Luke.
-那就打给卢克 -我打了
- Then call Luke. - I did.
直接转入语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
那他就是卖♥♥了手♥机♥换现金
Well, then he sold his phone for cash
或是还在康复中心 所以我们不插手
or he's still in rehab, which means we stay out of it.
我现在不能处理这事 我在工作
Look, I can't deal with this right now. I'm working.
是吗
Yeah?
你在工作
You working?
是的 谢丽
That's right, Shirl.
你还想说什么吗
Something else you want to add?
好啊 那我处理好了
Fine, I'll just handle it, shall I?
所以大家都把自己的破事丢给我
That's why everybody dumps their shit on me,
是吧 史蒂文
isn't it, Steve?
因为我是老大 这是我的职责
'Cause I'm the oldest. That's my job.
-等等 那是你诶 -好吧
- Wait, that's you. - Fine,
我去处理
I'll handle--
-天呐 -喝茶吗
- Jesus. - Tea?
好 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
这些东西
So does this stuff, you know...
能捕捉到超自然现象吗
capture the supernatural?
别相信那个词
Don't believe in that word.
你睡床哪一侧
Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
我说的是那个词本身 "超自然"
I'm talking about the word itself. "Supernatural."
有我们理解的自然现象
There's natural phenomena that we understand
还有我们不理解的自然现象
and there's natural phenomena that we don't.
原始人会在发生日蚀时恐惧而死
Primitive humans used to die of fright during an eclipse.
因为他们不知道那是什么
They had no idea what it was.
愤怒的神之眼
The eye of an angry god.
邪灵
An evil spirit.
但其实根本没什么超自然可言
Nothing supernatural about it, though.
一旦我们理解了那是什么
Once we understood what it was,
它就变成了自然
well, it was just natural.
我更喜欢"异常现象"这个词
I prefer "Preternatural."
我们尚不理解的自然现象
Natural phenomena that we don't quite understand yet.
它能捕捉到那个吗
So does it capture that?
不 不留言 我就想问问他在不在
No, no message. Just wanted to see if he was there.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
谢谢 佩吉
Thanks, Paige.
奈尔
史蒂文
我是奈尔 请在哔声后留言
Hi, this is Nell. Please leave a message after the beep.
是史蒂文 抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
It's Steve. Sorry I missed your call.
我跟谢丽通了话
I talked to Shirley.
我知道你在担心卢克
I know you're worried about Luke,
但我打给了他的康复中心 他没事
but I called his rehab center and he's fine.
他今天还拿到了90天纪念章 你敢信
He actually got his 90-day chip today, if you can believe that.
如果你还想聊 我明天有空
I'll be around tomorrow if you still need to chat.
希望你还好 奈莉
I hope you're well, Nellie.
真的
I mean that.
麻省 波士顿
西奥朵拉
Theodora.
天呐
Jesus.
你是哪冒出来的
Where'd you come from?
你有什么故事
So what's your story?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是什么人
I mean, who are you?
你做什么的
What do you do?
你从哪来
Where are you from?
你住在殡仪馆里
You live in a funeral home.
我来念研究生的
I'm here for grad school.
社会学
Sociology.
课程很恐怖 但
I mean, the program's brutal,?but...
我喜欢波士顿 这里真不错
I love Boston, man. It's such a great town.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
我有点洁癖
I'm just kind of a germophobe.
没事 我不介意
That's okay. None taken.
刚刚真的好爽
That was really good.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you're damn right.
我明天还得工作
I have to work tomorrow.
一早就起
Early.
好吧
'Kay.
崔茜
是因为我说了什么吗
Was it something I said?
不是 我们做完了我们过来做的事了 不是吗
No. We just did what we came here to do, yeah?
那好吧
Okay, then.
我知道你一般喜欢跟冰冷僵硬的尸体作伴
I know you normally prefer the company of cold stiffs.
别对自己太严苛了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
我拿了啤酒
I got beer.
新朋友吗
New friend?
-她还会回来吗 -不会
- She coming back? - No.
她挺可爱的
I mean, she's sweet enough,
但 问题好多
but, pile of issues.
我觉得这样的短暂相遇
I just don't think you can really know so much
是无法了解一个人的
after such a quick encounter.
谁说短暂了 我可认真了
Who's saying it's quick? I'm a giver.
你就像个男人
You're like a guy.
你比男人还糟 你就像兄弟会的男人
You're worse than a guy, you're like a frat guy.
我说你可以住这里时
When I said you could live here,
可没想到你这么能招妹
I wasn't expecting the pussy parade.
奈尔今天来电了
Nell called me today.
她听上去挺糟的
She sounded bad.
-嗯 因为做奈尔很难受 -她给你打了吗
- Yeah, 'cause it sucks to be Nell. - She call you?
没有
No.
当然
Course not.
我们自洛杉矶之后还没聊过呢
We still haven't talked since L.A.
-西奥 -别
- Theo. - Don't.
我在等一个道歉
I'm just waiting for an apology.
我要划清界限
I'm drawing boundaries,
我觉得你该考虑一下
which is something you might want to look into.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你永远不会知道的
You never really will.
疯疯癫癫
One foot in crazy and the other on a banana peel.
她一辈子如此
Her whole life.
界限
Boundaries.
她说是关于卢克的
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表