剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
艾琳
Irene.
加州 奥本
如今
艾琳
Irene.
我一般这么做
This is what I'd like to do.
我想去你家看看
I'd like to look around your house.
布置些仪器
I'd like to set up some equipment.
我还想今晚在那个房♥间睡觉
I'd also like to sleep in that room tonight.
老天
Goodness.
不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我未必会把你的故事收录到我的书里
I can't promise I'll include your story in my book.
-当然 -但有这可能
- Of course. - But it's possible.
多谢你与我分享
And I thank you for sharing it with me.
史
蒂
文
·
克
兰
著
鬼入侵
抱歉 我该跟你说我是个书迷的
I'm sorry, I should have told you I'm a fan.
这本我最喜欢 第一本
That's my favorite, the first one.
寂静稳稳地落在希尔大宅的木板和石柱上
"Silence lay steadily against the wood and stone at Hill House
不管那里走过了什么 都是形单影只
and whatever walked there walked alone."
我无法想象住在那里是什么感觉
I can't imagine what it was like living there.
全美最著名的鬼屋
The most famous haunted house in America.
不过我们搬进去时还没出名呢
In fairness, it wasn't famous when we moved in.
再说 你超过了我
And besides, you've got me beat.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你真见到
I mean, if you actually saw
你丈夫倒吊在了你的床上
your husband hanging upside-down over your bed,
那你见过的就比我多了
you've seen more than I ever have.
我并未真见过鬼
I've never seen a ghost.
-但你的书 -无论是阿灵顿
- But your books. - Ah, not in Arlington.
还是丹沃斯 恶魔岛
Danvers, Alcatraz,
玛丽女王号♥或威廉斯堡
on the Queen Mary or in Williamsburg.
在希尔大宅里也没有
And not in Hill House.
你写的让我以为
The way you write, I just assumed--
是其他人的故事 你这样的人 艾琳
Other people's stories. People like you, Irene.
我只是给了他们合适的声音
I give them the right voice, that's all.
那...
Well...
希望今晚能改变这一点
I hope tonight is a game-changer for you.
-怎么说 -或许我的卡尔
- How so? - Maybe my Carl
能终于让你有自己的故事可讲
will finally give you a story of your own.
你曾是他最喜欢的作家之一 或许
You were one of his favorite writers, so maybe...
那才是这一切的原因
that's the reason... for all this.
我可以跟你说一样关于希尔大宅
You know, I can tell you one thing about Hill House
书里没写的东西
that isn't in the book.
请说
Yes, please.
那么多年来 我努力理解在那宅子里发生了什么
All those years trying to understand what happened in that house,
知道我从未找到什么吗
you know what I never found?
一个缘由
A reason.
所以别指望有了
So, don't expect one.
你的弟弟妹妹们怎么样了
How are your brother and sisters doing,
自从你出书后
I wondered, since the book?
他们现在怎么样了
How are they doing these days?
奈尔
知道我希望谁能写本书吗
You know who I wish would write a book?
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
就今晚
Just tonight.
你不会想哥哥吗
Won't you miss your brother?
我更想睡这里
I'd rather sleep here,
以防她再来
in case she comes back.
好吧
Alright.
那就今晚
Just tonight then.
我陪她会儿
I'll stay with her a bit.
晚安
Goodnight.
你能给她拿条毯子吗
Hey, will you grab her blanket?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
谢丽
对不起
I'm sorry. Uh...
那么
So...
你们不想瞻仰遗容吗
Are you saying you'd prefer not to do a viewing?
不是
No.
我们想的 不是那个
We want to. It's not that.
这部分费用已经包含
It's part of your mother's pre-need,
都处理好了
so, it's already taken care of.
我们想去的
And we want to.
是麦克斯
It's Max.
-他有点... -紧张吗
- I think he's just a little, um... - A little nervous about it?
可以说是坚决反对
I'd say adamantly opposed.
麻省 梅休因
抱歉 失陪
Sorry, excuse me.
麦克斯 我是谢丽
Hi, Max. I'm Shirley.
哈里斯殡仪馆
Harris Funeral Home.
我知道你可能觉得挺奇怪的
I know this might be a little weird for you,
但我保证 这很正常
but I promise it's all normal.
妈妈和爸爸来这儿
The reason Mommy and Daddy are here
是因为跟奶奶道别很重要
is because it's important to say goodbye to Grandma.
而瞻仰遗容就是这个目的
A viewing is just a way to do that, to...
最后见她一次 对她说你爱她
to see her one last time and tell her you love her.
我不需要道别
I don't need to say goodbye.
很多人起初都这么想
A lot of people feel that way at first,
但等他们道过别后 会感觉好很多
but then they feel much better when they do.
妈妈就这么说的
That's what Mommy said.
但她错了
But she was wrong.
奶奶晚上总坐在我床边
Grammy keeps sitting on my bed at night...
还摸我的头发
and touching my hair.
她就盯着我
She just stares at me.
她的眼睛肯定都疼了
And her eyes must hurt.
为什么
Why?
因为她不眨眼
Because she doesn't blink.
哈里斯殡仪馆
是奈尔 你得给我打电♥话♥
It's Nell. I need you to call me.
这很难理解 一切都那么扭曲
It's hard to understand, everything's so twisted...
很难解释 但是
and it's hard to explain, but...
我担心卢克
I'm worried about Luke.
你跟他谈过吗
Have you talked to him?
打给我
Call me.
奈尔
到了
It's here.
很好啊
It's great.
我是奈尔 请在哔声...
Hi, this is Nell. Please leave a message--
我觉得你做得很好
I think you really nailed it.
非常有代表性
It really sends a message.
我们该放到网站上
We should put it on the website.
印出来应该也会很好
I think it'd work great in print, too.
如果人们还看报纸的话
If people still read papers, that is.
天呐
God.
这破烟道就是个灾难
This damn flue is a disaster.
按说这还是轻松的部分呢
This is supposed to be the easy part.
这房♥子就没有轻松的地方
There's nothing easy about this house.
你没事吧 爸爸
You okay, Daddy?
修烟道呢 房♥子大概是不高兴了
Just trying to fix a flue. The house doesn't like it, I guess.
达利先生为你找到了样东西
Mr. Dudley found something for you.
我不知道这能不能用 小姑娘
I don't know if this is going to work, young lady.
记得还给我
And I'm gonna need it back.
我拿到了
I got it.
打开
Open it!
达利先生说这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Mr. Dudley says this is a master key,
所以 应该能打开屋里的每一扇门
so, it's supposed to open any door in the house.
他真怪
He's a weirdo.
那女人也是
So is that lady.
爸爸说他们照顾这栋房♥子
Daddy says they've been taking care of this house
好多年了
for years and years,
所以 如果有人知道钥匙在哪
so, if anyone would know where the key is...
你觉得里面有什么
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表