剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表
She said it was about Luke.
我不知道 那感觉
I don't know, something about it
让我害怕
scared me.
卢克会出现的
Luke will show up...
如果他需要钱了的话
when he needs money.
我总在想
I just keep thinking...
如果他不来呢
what if he doesn't?
或者如果他来了 却最终成了诀别
Or if he does, it'll be the last time I ever see him.
界限
Boundaries.
跟卢克可能要建一堵墙
Maybe a brick wall when it comes to Luke.
佛罗里达州 杰克逊维尔
奈尔
奈尔
Nell?
爸爸
Daddy.
亲爱的 你没事吧 几点了
Honey, are you okay? What time is it?
你记得歪脖女士吗
Do you remember the Bent-Neck Lady?
记得
Yes.
她回来了
She's back.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
奈尔 你在哪
Nell? Where are you?
我在家
I'm at home.
床上
In bed.
你去史蒂文和莉家
I want you to go to Steve and Leigh's.
我这就开车去奥兰多
I-- I'm going to drive to Orlando and...
然后飞去洛杉矶
and get a flight to L.A.
你...史蒂文最近 去找他
You-- Steve's closest. You go to him.
好了 我们明天见
Okay, now, I'll see-- I'll see you there tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
你...
Are you...
-还好吗 -我没事
- okay? - I'm fine.
对不起吵醒了你
I'm sorry to wake you.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
我不知道 她不肯...
I don't know. She wouldn't--
嗯 我去
Yeah, I'm going.
我去
I'm going.
起床
Get up.
-史蒂文 起来 -爸爸
- Stevie, get up. - Dad?
-怎么了 -起来
- What's going on? - Get up.
-我们得马上走了 -为什么
- We gotta get out of here right now. - Why?
-怎么了 -安静点
- What's going on? - Quietly, quietly.
我的鞋
My shoes.
我们得跑
We're gonna run.
-爸爸 怎么回事 -安静
- Dad, what's going on? - Quiet.
我抱你
I'm gonna carry you.
爸爸
Dad, I--
不管听到什么 你都得闭紧眼睛
You keep your eyes closed no matter what you hear.
别睁开
You don't open them.
保证
You promise?
-我 -你保证吗
- I... I... - Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
不论如何 把眼睛闭好
You keep your eyes closed no matter what.
把眼睛闭好
You keep them closed.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
眼睛闭好
Eyes closed.
回车上去
Get back in the car!
我看到艾比盖尔在窗口了
I saw Abigail in the window!
她在窗口
She was in the window!
怎么回事 妈妈呢 妈妈在哪
What's happening? Where's Mommy? Where's Mom?
我好像看到她在楼上
I thought I saw her upstairs!
那不是妈妈
That's not Mom.
妈妈怎么办
What about Mom?
爸爸 我们不能丢下妈妈
Dad! We can't leave Mom!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
爸爸 我说了 我们不需要通话
Dad, I told you, there's no reason you and I need to talk.
你不能这么打给我 叫我怎么做
You don't just get to call me and tell me what to do.
你离得最近 你妹妹需要你
You're closest and your sister needs you.
你快回家去 陪着她
You get home and you stay with her.
看好她 别让她离开你的视线
Keep your eye on her. Don't let her out of your sight.
-爸爸 我根本 -我们在那儿碰面
- Dad, I'm not even-- - I'll see you there. I'll meet you there.
没在家
living at home right now.
奈莉在红房♥间
Nellie's in the Red Room.
这里原本有个停车标志 最近才没的吧
There used to be a stop sign there until recently, yes?
我不知道
I don't know.
好像是
I think so.
那里有根杆子 但没有标志
There's a pole there, see? But no sign.
孩子拿回去装饰寝室了
Kids take 'em for their dorm rooms.
这一区域车流不多不少
It's a moderately trafficked area.
四向车道 没有停车标志
A four-way stop without a sign
绝对是交通事故隐患
is bound to have a few near misses.
你丈夫在床上时 你睡得更好 是吧
You slept better with your husband in bed, right?
当然
Of course.
你现在才注意到汽车喇叭
You're probably just noticing the car horns now
可能是因为你睡眠变差了
because you're not sleeping as well.
原本那不会吵醒你
Things you used to sleep through.
水
The water.
他死去那晚下了大暴雨
There was a big storm the night he died.
你很久没见过那么大的了
One of the biggest you've seen in a long time.
是的
Yes.
你屋顶漏水了
There's a leak in your roof.
因为嵌板 你没发现漏水
You just didn't notice the water damage because of all the paneling.
昨晚不过是毛毛雨 都滴在我脸上几滴
It was only drizzling last night and I even got a few drips.
你最好找人看看 漏水可不是小事
You might want to get that looked at. Water damage is no joke.
经常发生 艾琳
Happens all the time, Irene.
那我看到倒挂在我天花板上的人呢
And the man I saw hanging from my ceiling?
大脑
The mind...
是很强大的 女士
It is a powerful thing, ma'am.
尤其是哀悼中的大脑
Especially the grieving mind.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
水 汽车喇叭
The water and the car horns...
你虽然不想 肯定也老在想他死的那一刻
you'd be picturing how he died as much as you wouldn't want to.
-我看到他了 -如果你把那些想法压制住
- I saw him. - When you push that stuff down...
它们晚上也会冒出来 你控制不住
it comes out at night. You couldn't help it.
我说我没见过鬼 也不算完全准确
When I said I've never seen a ghost, that's not exactly true.
我见过很多鬼
I've seen a lot of ghosts.
但跟你想的不一样
Just not the way you think.
鬼可以是很多东西
A ghost can be a lot of things.
一段记忆 一个白日梦 一个秘密
A memory, a daydream, a secret.
悲伤 痛苦 愧疚
Grief, anger, guilt.
但依我的经验
But in my experience...
它们大多只是我们想看到的东西
most times they're just what we want to see.
我为什么要看到我的卡尔那副样子
Why would I want to see my Carl like that?
因为那也好过再也见不到他
Because it's better than never seeing him again.
大多数时候 鬼是个愿望
Most times a ghost is a wish.
致艾琳
感谢你和卡尔的支持
不管那里走过了什么
都是形单影只
史蒂文
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing that.
卡尔如果在会喜欢的
Carl would have loved it.
不客气
My pleasure.
鬼入侵
这算什么 史蒂文
The fuck, Steve?
-你不喜欢 -是啊 我不喜欢
- You didn't like it. - No, I didn't like it.
怎么了
What's going on?
我哥哥刚刚强♥奸♥了我们全家
My brother just raped the family is what's going on.
等等
Hang on.
我知道你的写作
Look, I get that things
发展得不是很顺利
haven't exactly been going well with your writing
你说你想写一本关于希尔大宅的书时
and when you said you wanted to do a book about the house,
我也能理解 但这...
剧集 | 鬼入侵 | 导航列表