剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
-你不吃饭吗 -不 我吃过了
You're not gonna eat anything? - No, I already ate.
只是来陪你们
Just here for the company.
你一定要尝尝这个
You must try this.
弗洛拉 别这样
Flora, don't.
你找到那个人了
Did you... Did you find anyone?
没有
No.
我没找到
I didn't.
但是...
But...
我确实找到了...
I did find some...
对不起 我打扰你了吗
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting you?
不 一点也没有
No. No, not at all.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
是弗洛拉
It's Flora.
-弗洛拉... -我见过几个这样的孩子
Flora, Flora... - I've seen a few of these.
你不能这样评判他们
Well, you can't judge them.
尤其是他们经历了这些事
Not after what they've been through.
温格雷夫先生肯定跟你说过他们的父母
Mr. Wingrave told you about their parents, I'm sure.
只说他们过世了
Only that they passed.
两年前的这个时候
Two years ago, now.
迈尔斯只有八岁 弗洛拉六岁
Miles was only eight. Flora, six.
两个孩子真够倒霉的
And that's enough bad luck for two children to bear,
可是想到...
but then to think...
后来发生的事情
what came after.
你的前任
Your... your predecessor.
-杰塞尔小姐 -是的
Miss Jessel? - Yeah.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
天啊...
God...
丽贝卡 可怜的丽贝卡
Rebecca. Poor Rebecca.
她是...
She was...
她是个聪明的年轻人
She was a bright young thing.
她雄心勃勃 聪慧过人
She was ambitious, intelligent.
心地善良
Kind of heart.
但是...
But...
有个男人
there was a man.
真的只有这种事能毁掉这样的女人
Which really is the only thing that can bring down a woman like that.
世间所有的恶行披着优雅的外衣
All the world's vices in disguise of its graces.
总之 他的事说得越少越好
Anyway, the less said about him, the better.
你知道他逃跑了吗
You know he skipped town?
卷走了亨利的一大笔钱 还有那可怜姑娘的心
With a tidy sum of Henry's money and the poor thing's heart.
偷了很多东西 手脚不干净
Stole a lot, that one. Sticky fingers.
在逃走前几天还见过她
And to see her in the days leading up to it.
多么伤心
So broken.
多么空虚
So empty.
在她投入湖中之前 她早就走了
She was gone long before she waded into that lake.
弗洛拉发现了她
Flora found her.
杰米发现了弗洛拉
And Jamie found Flora.
听她说...
To hear her tell it...
丽贝卡的尸体在水里
Rebecca's body in that water.
脸朝下
Face down.
小弗洛拉只是...
And little Flora just...
一动不动...
stone-still...
瞪着眼睛
staring.
我...
And I...
从前我听到孩子们在房♥子里跑来跑去...
To think I used to cringe when I heard the children...
尖叫吵闹的时候 我感到很尴尬
running through the house, screaming and kicking up a fuss.
但在杰塞尔小姐去世后的几周里...
But in the weeks after Miss Jessel there...
寂静从未让人感到如此可怕
Silence, it never felt so terrible.
现在...
And now...
现在我听到他们...
Now, when I hear them...
哭闹...
cry, or...
大吼大叫...
scream, or yell...
天啊 这是世界上最动听的声音
God, it's the most beautiful sound in the world.
-我很抱歉 -不
I'm so sorry. - No.
-没关系 -天啊 看看我
It's all right. - God, look at me.
这是个护身符
It's a talisman.
弗洛拉的小游戏 保佑我们所有人的安全
A tiny game of Flora's to keep us all safe.
我们
Us.
天啊 那些孩子
God. My God, these children.
我想 他们都在用自己的方式 努力适应
Both of them trying in their own way, I think.
你知道 我该回去了
You know, I should head back.
欧文和杰米今晚要离开
Owen and Jamie will be leaving for the evening.
要是你愿意的话 我很高兴在睡前照看孩子们
But I'm happy to watch the children before bed if you'd like a moment.
这些蜡烛是为谁点的
What are the candles for?
死人
The dead.
我年龄越大 死人就越多 超乎我的想象
There's more of them than I'd like, the older I get.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊 没必要
God, no need.
我从前是个幸福的女人 现在也是
I have been, and I remain, a very happy woman.
晚上好 克莱顿小姐
Good evening, Miss Clayton.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
是吗
Is it?
我不想睡觉
I shouldn't think so.
别玩游戏了 迈尔斯
No more games, Miles.
你喜欢游戏吗 丹妮
Do youxa0like games, Dani?
不是在睡觉的时候
Not at bedtime.
现在是玩游戏最好的时间 真的
It's the best time for games, really.
别搞怪了 迈尔斯
Stop being weird, Miles!
他有时真的很奇怪
He's so weird sometimes.
还有你...
And you...
亲爱的
sweet thing.
想象力
Imagination.
我喜欢...
I love...
你的想象力
your imagination.
这房♥子里的每个人都很幸运...
And everyone in this house is so lucky...
你用想象力来保佑我们的安全
that you're using yours to keep us safe.
只是答应我...
Just promise me...
如果你要保佑我们所有人的安全
that when you're keeping us all safe,
首先要保证你自己的安全
that you keep yourself safe first.
不要到护墙上
And no going on the parapet.
好的
Okay.
你还真是 你知道吗
You really are, you know?
我怎么了
I'm what?
真的非常棒
Perfectly splendid.
晚安 小可爱
Good night, sweet girl.
对不起
I'm sorry!
你知道 你要确保把这些东西收好
You know, you need to make sure that you pick these up.
我不想弄坏...
I would hate to break...
你今晚想把她放在哪里
Where would you like her tonight?
在屋子里 还是在梳妆台下面
In the house or under the dresser?
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton?
我正要给你掖被子
I was just about to tuck you in.
弗洛拉的衣帽间里有一台电扇
There's an electric fan in Flora's cupboard.
没有电扇 我恐怕睡不着觉
I cannot sleep without it, I'm afraid.
对了
That... that's right.
我的衣帽间
My cupboard.
你能帮我拿过来吗 真不好意思
Would you fetch it for me? I'm awfully sorry.
没问题
Sure thing.
好了...
Well...
给你
here you go.
她今晚可以和你睡
She can sleep with you tonight.
好的 我们来看看
Okay, let's look.
-我没看到 -肯定在衣服下面
I don't see it! - It must be under some clothes.
好的
Okay.
孩子们
Guys.
我说别闹了
I said no games.
打开
Open up!
打开门
Open the door!
开门
Open it!
我在使劲
I'm trying!
迈尔斯
Miles!
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表