剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
凯伦 算了吧
Karen, come on.
你让迈克看你穿礼服的样子了吗
Did you let Mike see you in yours?
-没有 但是... -丹妮尔的父亲帮我挑的
No, but... - Danielle's father helped pick mine out,
结果你也看到了
and look how that turned out.
我觉得你不能怪礼服
I don't think you can blame that on the dress.
格罗斯太太说 你最喜欢牧羊人馅饼
Mrs. Grose says shepherd's pie is your favorite...
所以我想把馅饼给你
so I wanted to bring it to you,
因为我最喜欢你
because you're my favorite.
谢谢 甜心
Thank you, sweetheart.
汉娜 这真是太好吃了
Hannah, this is pretty great.
我记得你交代我的做法
I remembered what you told me.
肉汁里加半茶匙马麦酱
Half a teaspoon of Marmite in the gravy.
你能尝出来
You can taste it.
是啊 我...
Yeah, my...
我妈妈以前要外出工作时会做这个
My mom used to make this when she had to go away for work.
会在冰箱里放好几天
It would keep for days in the fridge.
抱歉 还没缓过劲来
Sorry, still recovering.
我被袭击了 你知道
I was attacked, you know.
就在前门
Right at the front door.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
现在你离她远点 她控制不了
You leave her alone. She can't help it.
她是美国人 他们本质上都是野蛮人
She's American. They're essentially savage people.
现在你还要走吗 欧文
Will you be going away now, Owen?
现在你不用再照顾你妈妈了
Now you don't have to look after your mom anymore?
-为什么 你烦我了 -不
Why? Are you sick of me? - No!
承认吧 你们都烦我
Admit it, you're all sick of me.
格罗斯太太肯定迫不及待地希望 我别再烦她了
I bet Mrs. Grose can't wait to get me out of her hair.
说得没错 我年纪大了 受不了你整天
That's right. I'm far too old to be putting up with you
在我的厨房♥里无所事事
loitering around my kitchen all day.
不 她喜欢你
No, she likes you.
真的
Really.
格罗斯太太 告诉他
Mrs. Grose, tell him!
吃你的晚饭
Just eat your dinner.
你不会死的 你知道
You're not dying, you know.
你说什么
What do you mean?
爸爸妈妈死的时候
When Mum and Dad died,
我以为我也要死了
I thought I was going to die too.
我本来很确定
I was sure of it.
可是后来我想...
But then I thought...
"要是我已经死了呢"
what if I was already dead?
但其他人都不知道
But nobody else knew,
我是到处游荡的死人
and I was walking around dead.
但每个人都能看到我 听到我
But everybody could see and hear me.
那太可怕了
That was dreadful.
只是感觉像死了一样...
It only felt like dying...
因为其实我还活着
because actually, I was still alive.
你必须有这种感觉才行
You have to be to feel that way.
我没有死
I wasn't dead.
我只是真的很难过
I was just really, really sad.
但后来我知道了一个秘密
But then I learned a secret.
我就不需要再难过了
I didn't even need to be sad anymore.
什么秘密
What secret?
死了不意味着消失
Dead doesn't mean gone.
所以...
So...
你不需要难过
you don't need to be sad.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton?
我想应该让我喝杯葡萄酒
I think I ought to be allowed a glass of wine.
你知道 我不同意
You know, I disagree.
你们都喝了
You're all having some.
再说... 彼得有时给我喝葡萄酒...
Anyway... Peter let me have wine sometimes...
看在上帝份上 我们能不说彼得·昆特吗
For pity's sake. Will we ever hear the end of Peter Quint?
我妈妈经常给我兑水的酒
My mum used to water mine down.
是的 给我喝半杯
Yeah, gave me half a glass.
我妈妈也是
My mom too.
除了不兑水
Except without the water.
在法国 他们对小孩子都这样
They do that in France for the little kids.
我不想要兑水的酒 我要货真价实的酒
I don't want it watered down! I want an actual bloody drink!
不行
No!
晚安 欧文
Good night, Owen.
晚安
Good night.
你们两个回去
Come on. Both of you.
你知道...
You know...
我很喜欢那个年轻女人
I do like that young woman.
克莱顿小姐...
Miss Clayton...
请别乱动我的娃娃屋里的东西
please don't move things around in my doll house.
我...
I...
我有很特别的摆放方式
I have a very particular system.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你拿的是彼得
You've got Peter.
弗洛拉
Flora.
有事吗
Yes?
迈尔斯或你...
Have Miles or you...
见过彼得·昆特吗
seen Peter Quint?
从他离开后
Since he left.
也许是你...
Maybe you...
让他进屋的
let him into the house.
好吧 我没有生气
Look, I'm not angry.
我只想让你告诉我真♥相♥
I'd just like for you to tell me the truth.
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
我们没有让他进屋
We don't let him in the house.
不是那样的
That's not how it works.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你经常这样做
You do that, a lot.
你从我的肩膀看过去 你在看什么
You look over my shoulder. What are you looking at?
我不知道你说什么
I don't know what you mean.
真是场好戏 不是吗
Well, that was quite the display, wasn't it?
什么
What was?
迈尔斯 你和我有很多地方很像
Miles, you and I are a lot alike.
是吗
Are we?
是的 我们很像
Yeah, we are.
在人最重要的一个方面
In one of the biggest ways people can be.
我从小到大也没有父母
I didn't have parents growing up either.
我父亲去世时...
My dad died...
我和弗洛拉差不多大
when I was about Flora's age.
而我母亲...
And my mom...
还活着 但是...
was alive, but...
她不在我身边
she wasn't really there anymore.
所以很多时候 我只好做自己的父母
So, a lot of the times, I had to be my own parent.
我们这样的孩子...
The kids like us...
就像你...
like you...
我...
and me...
还有弗洛拉...
and Flora...
我们很特别
we're special.
我们比其他孩子早熟
We grow up faster than other kids.
更特别的是...
And even more special...
我们真的可以选择我们生活中的大人
we really get to choose the grown-ups that we keep in our life.
反正大多如此
Well, mostly, anyway.
我想那很特别
I suppose that is pretty special.
我说这些是因为 我想让你知道 我理解你
I'm saying this 'cause I want you to know that I understand.
你说话有点像大人或者...
When you talk a little bit more grown-up,xa0or...
你想装成大人的时候 我理解你
you wanna act like the grown-ups, I understand.
我当时也是这样
I was the same way.
你也失去过亲人
You lost somebody too.
是的
I did.
我这辈子失去过几次亲人
I've lost people a few ways in my life.
但是...
But...
迈尔斯 你身边有很好的大人
Miles, you've got some great grown-ups.
你可以选择一些很好的人 当自己的家人
Some great people here to choose for your family.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表