剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我们可以分享 不是吗 弗洛拉
Well, we can share, can't we, Flora?
当然
Of course.
请拿一朵花
Have a flower, please.
谢谢你 弗洛拉
Well, thank you, Flora.
我们去把花插到水里 好吗
Let's go and put these in some water, okay?
马上回来
Be right back.
你没有破坏杰米的花♥园♥ 是吗
You didn't rip up Jamie's garden, did you?
如果你这么做 她会生气的
She'll be cross if you did.
那家伙天生就爱生气
That one was born cross.
我不知道为什么弗洛拉会为几朵破花变得这么傻
I don't know why Flora gets so silly about a few stupid flowers.
你知道生活的真谛是什么吗 迈尔斯
Do you know what life is really all about, Miles?
-不是花 -不
Not flowers. - No.
钥匙
Keys.
你看...
See...
人就像上了锁的房♥间
people are like locked rooms.
他们有不同的锁
They've all got different locks,
你得猜猜他们钥匙的形状
and you've got to guess the shape of their key.
就像...
Like how there are...
在这座庞大无边的豪♥宅♥里
keys to all the doors in this pointlessly,
所有的门都有钥匙
excessively large house.
不同的钥匙开不同的门
Different keys for different doors.
如果你想让别人开门
So, if you want someone to open a door,
你要尝试不同的钥匙
you have to try out different keys
直到你找到合适的那把
until you find the one that works.
比如...
Like...
你叔叔这样的人...
for people like your uncle...
他的钥匙就是金钱
His key is money.
或者恭维
Or flattery.
对马来说是胡萝卜
For horses, it's carrots.
对大多数女人来说...
And for women, most of them...
是鲜花
it's flowers.
那你为什么要给弗洛拉送花
Then why did you give the flowers to Flora?
我没有
I didn't.
还在忙吗
Still at it?
马上就好了
I'm just about done.
我可不想在这种天气出门
Not looking forward to going out in that.
那就别走了
Then don't.
喝点茶等风雨过去
Have some tea while it blows over.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
So, how are you finding it?
这份工作真的不错
It's a fine job, really.
是啊
Yes.
孩子们都很可爱
The kids are very sweet,
即使我有时要清理他们的泥脚印
even if I'm mopping up their muddy footprints sometimes.
他们有两次在半夜偷偷溜出去
Twice now they've snuck out in the middle of the night.
不 我是说 你觉得这一切怎么样
No, I mean, how are you finding all this?
我是说 住在豪♥宅♥里
I mean, living in a mansion,
雕像花♥园♥ 对仆人发号♥施令
the statue gardens, ordering servants about,
这么荒谬的生活
this ridiculousness.
我...
I mean, I'm...
算不上庄园的女主人
hardly lady of the manor.
我一上午都在清洗男孩毛衣上的呕吐物
I spent the morning cleaning vomit off the boy's jumper.
不好意思 一点都不好笑
I'm sorry, that's not funny.
像你这样聪明的人
One like you, as smart as you are.
这简直是侮辱
Well, it's offensive even.
没关系
It's fine.
迈尔斯很可爱
Miles is a sweetheart.
这肯定不是你想要的结果
Surely, that's not what you wanted.
我无法想象年轻的丽贝卡·杰塞尔
I mean, I can't imagine a young Rebecca Jessel
望着窗外 对着天空想象
looking out her window, dreaming up at the sky that someday,
有一天她要擦洗富家少爷的呕吐物
someday, she'd be scrubbing up some rich kid's puke
而孩子的监护人喝得酩酊大醉
while his guardian drinks himself into a coma.
你太出色了 不该做这个
You're too good for that.
太出色了
Too good.
也太聪明了
And too smart.
我不管亨利能不能看出来 我能
I don't care if Henry can't see it, I can.
你进来的那天我就看出来了
I saw it the day you walked in.
我对他说 "有一天 我或许会为她工作"
I said to him, "One day, I might be working for her."
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
每个人在生活中都有想要的东西
I mean, everybody wants something in life,
不知为何 我们的老板让我们相信这是件坏事
and somehow our betters have convinced us that's a bad thing.
那你想要什么 丽贝卡
So, what do you want, Rebecca?
我想成为出庭律师
I want to be a barrister.
这才像话嘛
Now you're talking.
不是事务律师
Not a solicitor.
体面的出庭律师 就像温格雷夫
A proper barrister, like Mr. Wingrave.
但我要先担任见习律师
But, first, I need a pupilage.
我那年有三位女性想当见习律师
Three other women from my year managed to get one,
所有人在第一年就离开了
and all left within the first year.
很多老男人想把手伸进你的裙子
A sea of old men trying to run a hand up your skirt
六个月里每天如此
every day for six months
你还要劝他们别用下半身思考
while you try to persuade them that your brain isn't between your legs.
所以你另辟蹊径
So, you took a different route?
你的简历无可挑剔
I mean, your references, they're impeccable.
阿斯托家 布莱斯家 诺福克的格雷家
Astor's, Bryce's, Gray's of Norfolk.
这些名门望族会了解你
People like that get to know you,
看到你用聪明才智照顾他们的继承人
see the brain power and ingenuity just taking care of their heirs.
但现在...
But now...
现在他们的妻子和孩子为你倾倒
now you have their wife or child fetching for you.
你仍专注于给人留下深刻印象
And you remain focused, you keep on impressing...
你跳过那些攫取的手
you leap right over all those grabbing hands
找到有价值的人指导你
and find someone of worth to mentor you.
亨利是王室法律顾问 贸易法高手
Henry is a QC and a master in trade legislation,
但你应聘的时候就知道 不是吗
but you knew that when you applied, didn't you?
我懂你 丽贝卡
I see you, Rebecca.
我懂你
I see you.
那么...
So...
你为什么来这里
why are you here?
我为什么来到...
Why am I here...
这个世上
on this Earth?
我为什么来这里为亨利工作...
Why am I here in this job working for Henry, or...
还是我一小时前就该回伦敦
why am I here with you
为什么我和你在一起
when I was meant to be back in London an hour ago?
让我来逐一解答
Let's take them one at a time.
我为什么来到这个世上
Why am I here on this Earth?
为了确保我留下的东西比我带走的多
To make sure I leave behind more than I took.
我为什么来这里为亨利工作
Why am I here in this job working for Henry?
因为你可能还不了解我 但是...
Because you may not know it to look at me, but...
我也有无法打破的天花板
there is a ceiling that I, too, cannot break through.
我成长的环境
Growing up where I did,
让我根本不属于这个该死的圈子
I'm quite simply not part of the fucking club.
那么...
So...
我为什么来这里
why am I here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得...
But I feel...
充满希望
hopeful.
对我来说 这种事情不常有
And that doesn't happen often, not to me.
我该走了 不好意思...
I should go. I'm sorry...
-你确定吗 现在还在... -不 没事
Are you sure? It... it's still... - No, it's fine.
最恶劣的天气过去了
The worst has passed.
不过谢谢你的酒 还有陪伴
But thank you, for the drink, and the company.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
跟我聊天
for the conversation.
我很久没有好好谈心了
It's been a long time since I've had a real one.
晚安 丽贝卡·杰塞尔
Good night, Rebecca Jessel.
晚安 彼得·昆特
Good night, Peter Quint.
你还好吗
You all right?
天啊 不好意思
God, I'm so sorry.
说实话 我好几天没睡好觉了
If truth be told, I haven't slept well for days.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表