剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
把我叫成我爸爸 或是她哥哥的名字
Called me by my dad's name, or her brother's.
你知道 我试着装作
You know, I tried to pretend
我不知道我应该是谁
that I didn't know who I was supposed to be.
在葬礼上 他们没有说过这些
They didn't say any of that at the funeral.
他们不会说 他们只是...
They wouldn't. They just...
把葬礼办完了
smoothed it over.
办得很体面
Made it nice.
所以他们忽略了所有的坏事
So, they left out all the bad stuff.
还有所有的好事
And all the good stuff.
他们没说她多风趣
They didn't say how funny she was.
她会如何...
How she would...
隔着早餐桌向你眨眼
wink at you from across the breakfast table.
她喜欢吃甜食
She had a sweet tooth.
她有爽朗的笑声
And a dirty laugh.
还有她爱我...
And she loved me...
如此深切...
so hard...
让人伤心
it hurt.
有时候
Sometimes.
无论我做什么
No matter what I did.
她死前很久就走了
She was gone long before she died.
我想她
And I miss her.
她是我的寄托
She was my anchor.
我以为她是我的...
And then I suppose she was my...
负担
burden.
天啊
Christ.
她最后看起来
She seemed so small,
那么瘦小
at the end.
但还是那么...
But still so...
沉重
heavy.
而我...
And I...
我所能做的就是...
And all I could do was just...
让她紧紧抓住我
let her hang onto me
直到该放手的时候
until it was time for her to let go.
不久后 我也会释怀
And soon I'll let her go, too.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很遗憾 丹妮尔
I'm so sorry, Danielle.
他是个出色的年轻人
He was a wonderful young man,
你们真是天生一对
and you were a lovely couple.
谢谢
Thank you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You're doing so well, honey.
我很遗憾 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你让他到最后都很开心
You made him so happy, right till the end.
我希望你知道这一点
I hope you know that.
你太勇敢了 亲爱的
You're being so brave, honey.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
失陪一下
Excuse me!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
家庭教师很疲倦 她疲倦了很久
The au pair was tired. She had been tired for so long.
她却不知道自己在做什么
Yet without even realizing she was doing it,
她接受了自己给迈尔斯的建议
she found herself taking her own advice that she'd given to Miles.
她选择让某个人待在身边
She'd chosen someone to keep close to her,
这样她会感到疲倦
that she could feel tired around.
选择了能帮她驱散阴影的人
Chosen someone who might help her burn away the shadows.
我不会问你有没有事
I'm not gonna ask if you're all right,
因为我不喜欢被人骗
'cause I don't like being lied to.
怎么了
So, what's wrong?
我以为我看到了...
I thought I saw...
彼得·昆特
Peter Quint.
-不是吗 -不 当然不是
But it wasn't? - No, of course not.
这不是我第一次...
It's not the first time I've...
看到世上...
seen things that...
不存在的东西
aren't there.
还有什么
So, what else?
嗯...
Well...
我...
I...
我想我...
I guess I...
早先跟你说过我的未婚夫...
told you about my fiancé...
不是吗
earlier, didn't I?
你说过
You did.
是啊
Yeah.
我...
I was...
希望我们有时间来谈这件事
hoping we'd, get round to that one.
是啊
Yeah.
我们...
We were...
我们订婚了 然后他死了
We were engaged, and he... he died.
他死了 我...
He died and I...
我有时候感觉...
I sometimes, I... It's like...
我看到了他
I see him.
我没有跟任何人说过这件事
I've never told anybody that.
我...
I'm...
真的很遗憾
so, so sorry.
我们当时要分手
We were about to break up.
我们...
We...
我要分手...
I'd broken...
我们分手了 我想是我要分手
We had broken up. I'd broken up, I guess.
就在他死前
Right before.
我是说 就在...
I mean, right...
就在他死前
right before.
天啊 丹妮 就在同一天
Jesus, Dani, the same day?
是的
Yeah.
现在他在这里吗
Is he here now?
不
No.
很好
Good.
因为你知道 如果有必要 我会帮你教训他
'Cause, you know, I'll sort him out for you if I have to.
死了的男朋友
Dead boyfriend!
放弃吧 兄弟 结束了
Give it up, mate! It's over!
说真的 魔法保姆
Seriously, Poppins.
你怎么还愣着
How are you still standing?
你觉得我疯了
Think I'm crazy?
鉴于发生的一切 我觉得你出奇地理智
I think you're surprisingly sane, considering.
听着...
Look...
我知道是什么感觉...
I know what it feels like...
感觉你找不到你的...
to feel like you can't find your...
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Right.
-那么... -我不知道...
So... - I don't know what to...
-我不知道该说什么 -算了吧
I don't know what to say. - Just forget about it.
这是我的错 我很抱歉
It's my fault.xa0I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry, just...
-杰米 -你刚才告诉我了
Jamie. - You were just telling me.
差不多是在告诉我 你还没准备好开始新恋情
Literally telling me that you weren't up for this.
只是...
Just...
我们...
Let's...
我们回去吧...
Let's get back.
也许改天晚上
Another night, maybe.
也许下次
Another time, maybe.
但园丁还不知道
But what the gardener didn't yet understand
家庭教师不停地告诉自己
was that the au pair had been telling herself
再等一晚...
to wait another night...
再等一次...
another time...
等了很多年
for years and years.
嗨 丹妮尔
Hi, Danielle.
你一直没接电♥话♥
You've not been answering your phone,
所以我想应该过来看看
so I thought I'd come around.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表