剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
如果你拿痴呆症患者做例子
So, if you take someone with dementia, for instance,
他们的意识日渐衰退 对吗
and their consciousness is wearing away every day, right?
你看到深层的原因 这是...
You see underneath it, and it's...
听着 我...
Look, I...
我不知道是否达到了超脱
I don't know if it's transcendent,
但是...
but I'm...
我学到了很多人生的道理
learning a lot about being alive.
很多道理
I mean, a lot.
格罗斯太太
Mrs. Grose.
他们到了
They're here.
对不起 我...
Sorry, will you...
我先失陪了...
Will you ex...
格罗斯太太
Mrs. Grose.
温格雷夫一家到了
The Wingraves are here.
很好 谢谢
Very good, thank you.
-你好 迈尔斯 -嗨
Hello, Miles. - Hi.
-汉娜 亲爱的 -嗨
Hannah, dear. - Hi.
嗨 格罗斯太太
Hi, Mrs. Grose.
你好 弗洛拉 亲爱的 你这学年过得好吗
Hello, Flora, darling. Now, have you had a fine school year?
-小心点直接上楼 -随她去吧
Careful! Straight upstairs. - Off she goes.
天啊 开什么玩笑
God, who am I kidding?
我说了一天 他们根本没听进去
They haven't heard a word I've said all day.
还好吗
How are things?
你知道 还是老样子 夫人
Well, you know, same as always, ma'am.
格罗斯太太 回来真好
Mrs. Grose. Lovely to be back.
你回来真是太好了 先生
Lovely to have you back, sir.
你好 汉娜
Hello, Hannah.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 先生
Lovely to see your face. - And yours, too, sir.
这周我们要一起喝茶
We'll have tea this week.
你要告诉我 一切有多么单调无聊
You'll tell me all about how numbingly constant everything is.
我很乐意 夫人
Well, I should like that very much, ma'am.
你直接把那些东西拿进来 好吗
You'll bring those in directly, will you?
马上
Immediately.
汉娜
Hannah?
我的天
My God.
我...
I'm...
抱歉 夫人 我...
sorry, ma'am. I...
我...
I...
我以为你走了
I thought you'd left.
你通常会提前离开...
You usually leave before...
萨姆会来接你吗
Is Sam coming to get you?
不
No.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
我不知道他怎么样 夫人
I don't know how he could be, ma'am.
显然 他... 显然 他...
Apparently, he is... Apparently, he's...
他挺好的
He's just fine.
不知为何 他和...
Somehow, him and...
哪个女人在一起 他们...
whoever she is, they're...
他们都挺好的
They're just fine.
天啊
My.
天啊
My.
我可以派车送你
I can arrange a ride for you.
当然 你不能走回镇上
Surely, you're not walking back to town, surely.
我来安排车
I'll arrange a ride.
-要么我送你回去 -不 真的 我...
Or take you myself. - No, really, I'm...
要么你可以住在这里 你知道
Or you can stay here, you know.
你想住多久就住多久
For as long as you like.
如果你需要 永远住下去
Forever, if you need to.
来吧 我们喝一杯
Come, let's have a drink.
你想干什么
What do you want?
-住手 -迈尔斯 你马上住手
Stop it! - Miles! Stop that this instant!
这不是闹着玩的 小子
That is not funny, mate.
下次不准这样 听到了吗
Don't ever do that again, you hear me?
不然我就把你揍得屁滚尿流 不说废话
Or I will beat the living shite out of you. No bullshit.
我他妈的要宰了你
I will fucking end you.
试试看
Try me.
看看你 脸都红了
Look at you, all flushed.
你脸红的时候挺好看
You're pretty when you blush.
迈尔斯
Miles!
我们随时可能死去
Any of us could die at any moment.
我们可能忘记我们的一生 就像死亡一样
Or we could forget our entire lives, which is like dying.
所以想想看
So, then, think about it.
我们也不能指望我们的未来
We can't count on our future, either.
没有过去
No past.
没有未来
No future.
我们的时光应该像...
Our moments are supposed to be like...
篇章
Chapters.
不
No...
纪念碑
Markers?
不 不是这样 对吧
No, that's not it, is it?
不是的
They're not.
就像是...
They're like...
像是...
Like...
不好意思
Pardon me.
请等一下
Wait, please!
-怎么了 -彼得
Hiya! - Peter!
我们快吃午饭了 马上到厨房♥去
It's nearly lunchtime. To the kitchen, immediately.
你可以等会和彼得叔叔玩
You can play with Uncle Peter later.
慢点 不然你们会摔破脑袋
Slow down, or you'll break your bloody skulls!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你不能像对待妓♥女♥那样跟我说话
You can't just talk to me like I'm some kind of whore,
走了之后又回来
disappear and then come back,
装作若无其事
and try and act like everything is normal.
-我可不会接受 -什么
That won't fly with me! - What?
你跟我说话像放屁
You talk to me like rubbish,
我好几天没你的消息
and I haven't heard from you in days!
-小声点 -别跟我说要做什么
Keep it down. - Don't tell me what to do!
我没有 我不明白你什么这么生气
I'm not. I just don't understand why you're upset.
我上次见到你
Last time I saw you,
你还抱怨我尝了欧文的面糊
you were banging on about me having Owen's batter in my mouth.
别这样 那事我都忘了 丽贝卡
Come on. I forgot all about that, Becs.
-我没忘 -丽贝卡 我...
I didn't. - Becs, I...
听着 好了 我很抱歉
Look, okay, I'm-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
过来
Come here.
求你了
Please.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't even know who that was.
我大概只是比我想象的陷得更深
I'm just in deeper than I thought, I guess.
你不能再这样跟我说话
You don't get to talk to me like that again.
不 永远不会
No, never. Never.
我保证 我不会的
I pr... I promise. I do.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay?
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
说实话 汉娜
Honestly, Hannah.
你应该让吸尘器歇一会儿
You should give the vacuum a rest.
活得轻松点
Live a little.
汉娜 你吓到我了
Hannah. You scared me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing up here?
亨利让我拿几样东西
Henry asked me to pick up a few things.
什么 从夏洛特的梳妆台上
What, from Charlotte's vanity?
他是个感情用事的人
Well, he's a sentimental bloke.
让我看看你口袋里的东西
Show what's in your pocket.
天啊 汉娜 先请我吃晚饭吧
Jesus, Hannah, buy me dinner first.
好吧
Very well.
亨利让你帮他拿这个
So, Henry asked you to get that for him?
没错
That's right.
-他拿这个做什么 -我不知道
What does he want with that? - I don't know.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表