剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
管家比大多数人都清楚
The housekeeper knew, more than most,
深刻的经历从来都不平静
that deep experience was never peaceful,
因为她深知这一点 从她第一次把布莱当作家以来
and because she knew this ever since she'd first called Bly home,
她总会在日常生活中
she would always find her way back to peace
找到回归平静的方法
within her daily routine,
这方法一直很有效
and it had always worked.
一直都是
Always.
我们不能指望过去
We can't count on the past.
我们不能指望过去
We can't count on the past.
这是我照顾妈妈学到的经验
That's what I learned taking care of Mum.
痴呆症就是这样的 不是吗
It's kind of what dementia is, isn't it?
我想我从中学到了很多
I suppose I learned a lot on this.
我们以为我们留在记忆中 但是...
I mean, we... we think we have it trapped in our memories, but...
记忆会褪色 记忆会出错...
memories fade, or they're wrong.
任何人随时都可能死去
Any of us could die, at any moment.
我们可能忘记我们的一生 就像死亡一样
Or we could forget our entire lives, which is like dying.
所以想想看
So, then, think about it.
我们也不能指望我们的未来
We can't count on our future, either.
没有过去
No past.
没有未来
No future.
天啊 我知道这很可怕 但欧文...
My God, it's scary, I know, but, Owen...
你还年轻
you're young.
你有过去 也有未来
Like, you have a past, you have a future.
你知道 我认为你可以两者都指望
Now, I'd argue you can count on both.
可怜可爱的醉酒男人
Poor, sweet, drunk man.
-知道我发现了什么 -什么
Know what I noticed? - What?
你花了很多时间照顾别人
You spend a lot of time caring for other people.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
不
Nah.
不仅如此 不是吗
It's more than that, isn't it?
我是说 如果你能把这个责任
I mean, if you could just take that responsibility,
放下片刻...
and put it down for a minute...
我能做到
I mean, I can.
见鬼
Fuck it.
我...
I...
我很抱歉这么说
I'm sorry to say it?
我不应该这么说
I shouldn't say it.
这话说得很可怕 但我还是说了
It's a horrible thing to say, but I'll say it.
让我松了一口气
It's a bit of a relief.
这不可怕
It's not horrible.
无论我愿不愿意 我现在解脱了
I'm untethered now, whether I like it or not.
现在我想...
And now I'm thinking...
也许我会回巴黎
maybe I'll go back to Paris.
好吧 你...
Well, you...
我说 你...
I mean, you...
你可以回去 不是吗 你...
You could, couldn't you? You...
-我可以 -是啊
I could. - Yeah.
你知道...
And you know...
你也可以去
you could, too.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
-汉娜·格罗斯在巴黎 -我在巴黎会做什么
Hannah Grose in Paris. - What would I do in Paris?
吃羊角面包 畅饮美酒
Eat croissants and-and drink good wine.
享受生活 汉娜
And live, Hannah.
生活
Live.
我们想做什么都行 尽情享受当下
Do whatever the hell occurs to us in the bloody moment.
你和我
You and me.
趁我们还有机会
While we still can.
抱歉打扰了 但我该回家睡觉了
So sorry to interrupt, but I'm turning into a pumpkin.
来吧 欧文 该回家了
Come on, Owen. Time to go home.
好的 差不多到时候了
All right, well, it's about that time.
回头叫你喝酒
I'll-co-hol you later.
天啊 就算是你
God, even for you.
开车小心
Drive safe.
我认识路 我们没事的
I know the road. We'll be fine.
不会有事的
It's all good.
你是汉娜
Are you Hannah?
欧文·夏尔马
Owen Sharma.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
对了
Right.
是啊
Right, yes.
抱歉 我今天有点恍惚
Sorry, I'm a little discombobulated today.
通常来说 求职面试不是我的...
And, typically, job interviews aren't my...
我坐在桌子另一边要自在得多...
Well, I'm... I'm far more comfortable on the other side of the table.
但夏洛特 就是温格雷夫夫人
But Charlotte, Mrs. Wingrave,
她非要...
she had to...
她非要...
She had to...
是的 我都准备好了
Right, yes. Well, I'm... I'm all set.
汉娜·格罗斯 这是...
Hannah Grose. It's a...
这是我的荣幸 请...
It's a pleasure, please do...
那么你...
So, you...
你在巴黎学习过
You studied in... in Paris?
是的 学了两年
Yes. For, for two years.
老实说 这是我一生中最好的两年
Yeah. Best two years of my life, if I'm honest.
我在玛莱区的一家餐厅工作
I worked in a restaurant in Le Marais.
我担心这份工作会让你觉得无聊
Well, I'm afraid this job might bore you.
我敢说豪华餐厅可能需要你
I'm sure there's a posh restaurant that could use you.
我说...
I mean...
你为什么想在布莱工作
why do you want to work at Bly?
-因为离家近 -好吧 这是实话
Because it's close to home. - Well, that's honest.
我太诚实了 这可能是病态
Well, I'm... I'm too honest. It's, it's probably pathological.
不 诚实从来不是病
No, honesty is never that.
我把这看作磨练厨艺的机会
I'm, I'm looking at this as an opportunity to hone my skills.
在巴黎 我是助理厨师
In Paris, I was a sous-chef,
也就是说 他们只让我切蔬菜
which means they only let me chop vegetables.
在这里 我会自己独当一面
Here, I'll put everything together myself.
这会是很好的学习经历
It would be a... a great learning experience.
你要给两个孩子做饭
Well, you'll have two children to cook for.
我不确定这是不是你想要的经历
I'm not sure that's the type of experience you want.
迈尔斯七岁 吃饭挑食 弗洛拉五岁...
Miles is seven, and, well, picky. Flora's five, and...
很可爱 他们两个都很可爱
a darling. They both are, really.
温格雷夫家 他们来这里度假和避暑
The Wingraves, they're here for holidays and summers.
他们待我们很好
They've been good to me.
听着 我知道这听起来 很像"楼上楼下" 但...
And, look, I know it sounds very Upstairs, Downstairs, but...
但这是我的家 我为此感到很自豪
this is my home, and I take great pride in it.
我们需要打算做久一点的厨师
We need a cook who intends to stay on for a while.
好吧...
Well...
等我妈妈...
when my mum...
也就是说 等到...
That is, when it's time to...
天哪 我不想这么说
God, I wasn't gonna say this.
但我想 这是部分原因
But it's part of it, I guess,
如果你想知道 我为什么要应聘这份工作
if you wanna know why I'm applying for this.
昨天 我妈妈以为今年是1962年
Yesterday, my mother thought it was 1962.
把我当成了我的祖父
And that I was my grandfather.
所以我才来到这里
And that's why I'm here.
在我谋生的同时照顾她...
To make a living while I mind her, and...
我不知道会做多久...
I don't know how long that will...
但我不会跑掉
But I won't go running off.
我向你保证 我不是那种人
I-I promise you that. That's... That's not who I am.
一定很难吧
It must be very difficult.
是的
It is.
也不是
And it isn't.
你读过托马斯·默顿吗
Have y... Have you read Thomas Merton?
不 我恐怕没有
No, I'm... I'm afraid not.
-说说看 -他是位修士
Tell me. - Well, he was a... He was a monk.
他说过
He said,
一旦我们超越了意识和身份
once we get past consciousness, and identity,
以及占据我们大脑前额的所有想法...
and-and all of the things that occupy the front of our brains...
你就...
you...
达到了超脱...
reach a transcendence...
无限丰富的来源 诸如此类
an infinitely abundant source, or what have you.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表