剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
说了她说的话 一切都会变成这样
in that critical moment, said what she said.
她不完全明白有什么用
Something she did not entirely understand,
但她有种强烈的感觉
but something she felt, in her bones.
她必须试一试
She had to try.
是你
It's you!
是我
It's me!
是我们
It's us!
丹妮
Dani!
是我们
It's us.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
等他查看井底的时候 请告诉欧文 我很抱歉
When he checks the well, please tell Owen I'm sorry.
告诉他 我爱他
Tell him I love him.
其他的...
And the rest, well...
只是...
it's just...
我很抱歉 迈尔斯
I'm so sorry, Miles.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我们 是我们
It... It's us. It's us.
-不 -没事了
No! - It's okay.
没事了...
It's okay...
没事了
It's okay.
好了
Okay.
-好了 -没事了
Okay. - It's okay.
家庭教师邀请薇奥拉进入自己体内
The au pair invited Viola into herself,
这个邀请被接受了
and the invitation had been accepted.
在那个瞬间 薇奥拉对布莱施加的诅咒打破了...
In that instant, the spell that Viola had cast over Bly was broken...
弗洛拉
Flora!
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
所有被她的重力所控制的灵魂 都获得了自♥由♥
and all of the spirits trapped in her gravity were released.
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry!
迈尔斯
Miles!
我很抱歉 孩子们
I'm so sorry, kids.
我非常抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
汉娜...
Hannah, where's...
汉娜在哪儿
Where's Hannah?
第二天 欧文协助从镇上来的五个人
The next day, Owen assisted five men from town
他们轻轻地从井里捞出管家的尸体
while they gently lifted the housekeeper's body from the well.
人们认为她是意外死亡
It was assumed she died accidentally.
不幸落井
An unfortunate stumble.
在此后的日子里 布莱庄园一片平静
In the days that followed, a calm settled over Bly Manor,
几个世纪来还是第一次
for the first time in centuries.
空气都变了样 轻盈起来
The very air was different, lighter.
曾经困在庄园里的所有灵魂 现在都走了...
All that had once been trapped on the grounds was now gone...
去了其他地方
to some other place.
你父亲... 教过我怎么打领结
Your father... taught me how to do this.
他有个诀窍
He had a trick for it.
其实 很多事情都有诀窍
For a lot of things, actually.
我最喜欢的...
My favorite...
是他教我
was when he taught me
如何在裤子膝盖上缝补丁
how to sew patches onto the knees of my trousers.
爸爸知道怎么缝东西
Daddy knew how to sew?
缝得非常好
Very well, in fact.
你能教我怎么在衣服上缝补丁吗
Will you teach me how to sew patches onto things?
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
你还有其他故事吗 亨利叔叔
Do you have any other stories, Uncle Henry?
关于你父亲的故事
About your father?
是的 我有
Yes, I do.
很多故事
A lot of them.
还有你们的母亲
And your mother, too.
我会告诉你们我所有的故事
I'll tell you all the stories I've got.
管家的尸体从井里捞出来后
After the housekeeper's body was taken from the well,
村里有人说
some in the village said that
厨师一路跟着她去验尸官那里
the cook rode with her all the way to the coroner.
在那里 他坚持亲自给她擦洗
And there, he insisted on cleaning her himself,
他用柔软的毛巾
which he managed with a soft towel,
薰衣草香味的肥皂
soap scented with lavender,
非常小心地擦洗
and the greatest of care.
他一直守在她身边 直到她下葬
He stayed at her side until she was buried,
他一直爱着她
and he loved her the whole way.
有人告诉我 我也相信
I am told, and I believe,
他仍然爱着她
that he loves her still.
你这里收拾完了
You about done up here?
我走神了
I got distracted.
没关系 我来帮你
That's all right. I'll help you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹妮
Dani.
我感觉到她
I feel her.
在这里
In here.
很安静 但是...
It's so quiet, it's so quiet, but...
她在这里
she's in here.
这是...
And this...
她的一部分...
part of her...
就在这里...
that's in here, it isn't...
并不平静
peaceful.
这里很安静
It's quiet, but...
但是...
it isn't...
并不平静...
peaceful. It's...
而是愤怒
rage.
我有这种感觉 就像我在穿过...
And I have this feeling like I'm walking through this...
茂密...
dense...
杂草丛生...
overgrown...
的丛林...
jungle...
除了我前面的路 我什么也看不见
and I can't really see anything except the path in front of me.
但我知道...
But I know...
有个...
there's this...
东西...
thing...
藏起来了
hidden.
这头愤怒 空虚 孤独的野兽
This angry, empty, lonely beast.
它在看着我
It's watching me.
配合我的动作
Matching my movements.
虽然看不见...
It's just out of sight...
但我能感觉到它
but I can feel it.
我知道就在那里
I know it's there.
它在等待
And it's waiting.
她在等待
She's waiting.
在某个时候...
And at some point...
她要把我带走
she's gonna take me.
你要人陪吗
Do you want company?
你在丛林里等那头野兽的时候
While you wait for your beast in the jungle?
你要人陪吗
Do you want company?
你会来看我们吗
Will you visit us?
这要看你们去哪里
Depends on where you're going.
我想是美国
America, I think.
好吧...
Well...
我可以做到
I can do that.
我想那也是我们要去的地方
I think that's where we're, ... where we're gonna go.
至少先在美国待一段时间
First, for a little while, at least.
然后去哪里
Then where?
好吧 这就是冒险的妙处
Well, that's the thing about adventures,
你不需要知道目的地
you're not meant to know.
那才有意思呢
That's half the fun.
给你
For you.
你确定要给我这个
Are you sure you wanna give me this one?
你一定要收下
You must have it.
这是你
It's you.
谢谢 弗洛拉
Thank you, Flora.
做得不错 老板
Well, good show, boss.
保重
Take care.
-好的 -注意安全
Yeah. - Be safe.
好了...
Well...
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表