剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
她一动不动
She hasn't moved.
你确定吗 我不喜欢这样
Are you certain? I don't like this.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
我们不想吵架 只是...
We're not arguing, it's just...
更让我不明白的是 这怎么是游戏的内容
It's more that I don't see how this is part of the game.
人不应该在游戏中流血
People shouldn't bleed in games.
你瞧
See?
她醒了
Here she comes.
你刚才陷进去了吗
Were you tucked away just now?
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
不介意我问吧
If you don't mind me asking.
为什么不行
But why not?
她是我们的朋友
She's our friend.
她很担心 你看
She's worried. Look.
她听不见你说话
She can't even hear you.
我想 要是你们亲自告诉她 她会感觉好点
I think she'd feel better if you told her this yourselves.
快来 她吓坏了
Come on. She's scared.
怎么了 迈尔斯
What's the matter, Miles?
我说过了
Like I said,
感觉这样不对
this feels wrong.
你知道...
You know...
人生就是这么有趣
life is a bit funny in that way.
有时候
Sometimes,
对似乎是错 错似乎是对
right can seem wrong, and wrong can seem right.
可这就是孩子和大人的区别
But that's the difference between children and adults.
看清大局
Seeing the big picture.
现在 你能看清楚
Now, you can see it.
而且...
And...
我已经知道了
I already know that.
就像学校的那只鸟
Like the bird at school.
你知道...
You see...
觉得那样不对
that felt wrong,
它却让你回家见到弗洛拉家
but it got you back home to Flora,
而她需要你回家
and she needed you home.
所以为了保证弗洛拉的安全 你做了该做的事
So, you did what you had to do in order to keep Flora safe.
那不一样
It's not the same.
当然不是 不
Heavens, no. No.
让人安静下来
Helping someone be quiet
一点也不像让鸟闭嘴
is not even a little bit the same as the bird.
但你没有做错什么 对吗
But you've done nothing wrong, okay?
你们都没做错
Both of you.
-没做错什么 -她受伤了
Nothing wrong. - She's hurt.
不 她没有受伤 她只是...
No, she's not hurt.xa0She's just...
吓坏了
scared.
她还不知道...
She doesn't know yet...
这里没什么好怕的
there's nothing to be scared of here.
请不要害怕
Please, don't be frightened.
你就不能让她陷进去吗
Can't you just tuck her away?
去个好地方
Somewhere nice,
直到她感觉好一点
till she feels a little bit better.
你想去哪里 要是你可以随便选
Where would you like to go, if you could pick anything?
选你最美好的回忆
The best thing you can remember.
事情没那么简单 弗洛拉
It's not quite that simple, Flora.
为什么不行
Why not?
她以前从没有跳进梦里 对吗
Well, she's never gone dream-hopping before, has she?
要稍微练习一下
I mean, it takes a little practice.
记得吗
Remember?
她很聪明
She's very clever.
她会学得很快
She'll learn fast.
我想比我学得还快
Faster than me, I think.
这不一样 弗洛拉
It's different, Flora.
不太一样
It's not quite the same.
-无价的传家宝 -这是...
Priceless heirlooms. - It's... It...
-我说 这是... -无价的传家宝
Well, I mean, it... - Priceless heirlooms.
-不是丢了 是失窃了 -嗯...
They're not missing, they're stolen. - Well...
这是...
It's...
-不是丢了 -我说 这是...
They're not missing. - I mean, it's...
-是失窃了 -我...
They're stolen. - I...
-无价的传家宝 -丽贝卡 你要走了
Priceless heirlooms. - Becs, you're slipping.
丽贝卡 你要走了 留在我身边
Becs, Becs, you're slipping. Stay with me.
丽贝卡 丽贝卡
Becs! Becs!
不要紧
It's okay.
不要紧 孩子们 她只是跳进梦里去了
It's okay, kids. She's just... she's dream-hopping a little.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
重要的是...
The important thing is...
我们要想清楚
is we need to figure out
怎么处理我们的朋友
what to do with our friend here.
她会给我们带来很多麻烦 不是吗
I mean, she could get us in a lot of trouble, couldn't she?
所以我们要想个办法...
So, we need to find a way...
帮助她...
to help her...
而且...
but also...
也许让她也可以跳进梦里
maybe make it so that she could dream-hop, too.
你们不希望她这样吗
Wouldn't you want that for her?
让她学会
For her to learn?
不
No!
不一定很方便
It isn't always very convenient,
总是来得很突然
and I don't like it much
我也不太喜欢
when it happens unexpectedly,
不过其他时候
but, the other times,
真的非常棒
it's perfectly splendid.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
但是...
But...
有不同的钥匙 不是吗
there are different keys, aren't there?
那是汉娜 在门外
That's Hannah, at the door.
好了 迈尔斯 我要你按照我教你的话说
Right, Miles, I need you to say exactly what I tell you.
什么
What?
-她再敲门时 我要你... -敲门
When she knocks again, I need you... - Knocks?
我要你和她说话 但不要开门
Again, I need you to talk to her, but don't open the door,
你要按照我教你的话说
and you say exactly what I tell you.
我什么都没听到
I don't hear any.
我是说 敲门声
Any knocking, I mean.
不
No.
他要跳走了
He's hopping away.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
我们从来都说不准 你什么时候会回来
We never can tell, just when you're going to be back.
不
No.
你就这么对我说话
That's what you say to me.
一直以来
All this time,
你都这么说话
that's what you say.
看看这里
And look at this.
看看你
Look at you.
看看这里
And look at this.
你... 你出来了
You're... You're out?
我出来了
I'm out.
这次多长时间
How long this time?
永远
Forever.
我想他们说我的病好了
Well, I suppose they'd say I'm cured.
没错
They did.
他们说我病好了 可以走了
They said I'm cured, free to go.
开始就没有真的生病
Wasn't much truly wrong to start with,
但也没办法
but here we are.
你想要什么 妈妈
What do you want, Mum?
只是帮个小忙
Just a little help.
试着重新开始生活
Trying to get started fresh.
这很难
It's difficult.
还有医生
And the doctors,
他们什么都不给你
they don't give you anything.
一张纸条也没给
Not even a note.
什么都不说 只说你病好了
Nothing to say you're well.
小彼得 我害怕
Petie, I'm scared.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表