剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
信件来了
The post is here.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
比起舒适的伦敦公♥寓♥ 温格雷夫爵士更喜欢
Lord Wingrave greatly preferred the confines of his office
他空间狭小的办公室
to the comfort of his London flat.
他陷在里面 日以继夜地埋头工作
He trapped himself there, day and night tucked away in his work,
忙于他的夜间事务
in his nightly routine,
直到他葬身于此
until he was entombed in it.
直到他内心再也容不下其他东西
Until there was no room left inside of him for anything else.
直到他觉得...
Until he felt...
最像他自己
most like himself.
不论是好是坏
For better or worse.
克莱顿小姐打来电♥话♥
Miss Clayton phoned.
什么事
And?
只是说下近况 想汇报孩子们的事
Just an update. Wanted to report about the children.
孩子们好吗
And how are the children?
她说孩子们很好 但她有点担心
She says they're well, but she's a bit concerned,
如果你愿意打个电♥话♥ 她很乐意详细说明
and that she's happy to elaborate, if you'd like to schedule a call.
她说有些事
Says there's some things,
不用惊慌 但是...
nothing alarming she says, but...
有些事你可能想听听
some things you may want to hear about.
不用了
No need.
我很高兴孩子们都好
I'm happy the children are well.
当然
Of course.
祝你周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚喝苏格兰威士忌 还是波旁威士忌
Scotch or bourbon tonight?
喝苏格兰威士忌吧
Scotch it is.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
太晚了吗
Too late?
-你刚好赶上 -我刚好赶上
You're on time. - I'm on time?
-是的 她快要生了 可还没生 -谢天谢地
Yeah, she's close but not yet. - Thank God for that.
夏洛特 我来了
Charlotte, I'm here!
老实说 我觉得她现在不太在乎这个
I... I don't think she cares much right now, to be honest.
她提前生了
She's early.
生得太早了
She's quite early.
常有的事 不是吗
It happens, doesn't it?
要是我知道她生得这么早 我就不会离开
I'd never have left if I'd thought she'd be this early.
你来了 没事的
Well, you made it, you're fine.
我绝不会错过我女儿的出生
I'd never miss the birth of my own daughter.
永远不会 怎么不去医院
I'd never. Why not the hospital?
把医生叫到这里会更快
It was faster to have the doctor come here.
这么早生 应该送她去医院
This early, you should take her to a hospital.
医院有两个小时的路程
A hospital is two hours away.
医生40分钟就到了
The doctor was 40 minutes away.
-迈尔斯呢 -他很好 他睡了
Miles? - He's fine. He's asleep.
好吧
Okay.
我来了 亲爱的
I'm here, darling.
这是我的女孩
Here's my girl.
我的女孩们
My girls.
我的女孩们怎么样
How are my girls?
通常不会这么早见到你
Don't usually see you this early in the a.m.
是啊 我知道...
Yeah, well, I knew... ...
我知道你周四来得很早
I know that you start early on Thursdays.
所以
So,
我想应该给你拿点咖啡
I thought I'd bring you some coffee.
你们美国人和你们的咖啡
You Yanks and your coffee.
你可能会喜欢
You might like it.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我也不是很擅长煮咖啡
I'm not the best at coffee, either.
你这周过得怎么样
How's your week been?
还可以
It's been okay.
是啊...
Yeah...
孩子们最近有点奇怪
The kids have been a little strange, lately.
一切都有点奇怪 真的
Everything's been a bit strange, really.
也没见欧文
And no Owen.
没见你
No you.
我似乎越来越少见到汉娜
I seem to see less and less of Hannah.
我猜...
She just...
她只是出去了
goes out, I guess.
独自出去了
By herself.
有时我一转身 她就走了
Sometimes, I just turn around, and she's gone.
有时人们只是需要独处
Sometimes, people just need to be alone.
你起床就是为了说这个
Did you wake up just for this?
不
No.
你只是在等我回来
You just waited for me to come back.
我知道你今天回来 但是...
I knew that you were coming back today, but...
不 没有特别的原因
no, no particular reason.
孩子们醒了吗
Are the kids awake?
不 他们还在睡
No. No, they're asleep.
所以你一大早就起床了
So, you just got up with the sun.
而你...
And you're...
在厨房♥里蹑手蹑脚地 自己煮难喝的咖啡
tiptoeing around the kitchen making awful coffee by yourself,
就为了早上6点来打个招呼
just to come say hi at six in the morning,
没有特别的原因
for no particular reason?
魔法保姆 你在调情
Poppins, you flirt.
好吧
Fine.
我不喜欢我们上次那样分开
I... I don't like the way we left it.
我们是怎么分开的
And how did we leave it?
那样不对
Wrong.
我想...
And I wanted to...
我想开始做正确的事
I wanted to start doing something right.
所以我想从咖啡开始
So, I thought I'd start with coffee.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
因为每次我以为你有把握
Because every time I think you might be sure,
你都有向后退缩的烦人习惯
you've got this irritating habit of jumping back,
就像你看到了吓人的虫子
like you've just seen a scary bug.
可能这样最好 真的
Maybe that's best, really.
我喜欢你
I like you.
但我也喜欢我的生活方式
But I also like my life the way it is.
好好的 无聊透顶
Nice and boring.
是啊 我不想破坏这种生活方式
Yeah, I wouldn't want to disrupt that.
一定要保持适当的无聊
Gotta keep things proper borin',
不是吗
'aven't we?
听着 布莱有家酒吧 对吗
Look, there's a pub in Bly, right?
没错
There is.
你想喝一杯吗
Would you want to get a drink?
远离这座房♥子
Away from the house.
远离这一切
Away from all this.
这可能有点无聊 对吧
That could be kind of boring, right?
可能会非常无聊
Could be dreadfully boring.
好的 这样我可以请汉娜 照顾一晚上孩子
Okay, so I could ask Hannah to watch the kids one night.
而你和我...
And you and me...
去一个无聊的老酒吧...
could get a boring, old drink...
喝一杯无聊的老酒...
in a boring, old pub...
看看我们会怎么样
and see where that takes us.
你知道我住在酒吧楼上 对吧
You know I live above that pub, right?
我告诉过你了 不是吗
I told you that already, didn't I?
有点单调
Got a little flat.
就在这个无聊的小酒吧上面
Right above the boring, little pub.
弗洛拉
Flora?
弗洛拉
Flora!
弗洛拉 弗洛拉
Flora, Flora!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
你在外面待了多久
How long have you been out here?
我刚起来
I just woke up.
我不知道
I don't know.
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表