剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我爱你 彼得
I love you, Peter.
我爱你 丽贝卡
I love you, Becs.
是你
It's you.
是我
It's me.
是我们
It's us.
你还好吧
You all right?
是的 只是...
Yes, just...
我要让你看看 你有多么美丽
Let me show you how beautiful you are.
-我能看看吗 -不
Can I see? - No.
来吧
Come on.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
转过去 过来
Turn around. Come here.
我...
I'm...
我又陷进去了 是吗
I'm tucked away again, aren't I?
-是的 -我...
Yes. - I...
我以为我们会在一起
I thought... I thought we'd be together.
但我们是在一起
But we are.
彼得
Peter.
他保证他们是平等的
He had promised they'd be equals.
但她安全了
But she was safe,
进入他们的一段回忆
tucked away in a memory of them,
在回忆里 他们可以在一起
where they could be together.
他在这里 很孤独
And he was here, alone.
他人生的大部分时间都很孤独
And he had spent too much of his life alone.
这是我们 丽贝卡
It's us, Becs.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
弗洛拉
Flora.
你在干什么...
What are you...
该死
Fuck.
好了
Okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
你很好
You're all good.
-不 -那是谁的
No! - Whose is that?
亨利说这归你了 如果你要的话
Henry said this was yours, if you want it.
我花了很大力气说服他
Took a little convincing.
如果需要的话 我很会说服人
I'm persuasive when I need to be.
你很会说服人
You can be convincing.
你知道 这样的皮草
You know, fur like that,
你要用皮肤来感受
you have to feel it on your skin.
你要感受
You have to.
一生中至少体验一次
Once in your life.
这简直无与伦比
There's nothing like it.
不 不
No, no.
不要这段 不要这段 拜托
Not this one. Not this one, please.
我要让你看看 你有多么美丽
Let me show you how beautiful you are.
不
No.
拜托不要这样 不要这段回忆
Please, not this. Not this memory.
这不是回忆 丽贝卡 我...
It's not a memory, Becs. I...
我只是觉得这会让你开心
I just thought it would make you happy.
但那是从前
But it was.
我只是不断陷进去
I just kept getting tucked away.
我知道
I know.
-我知道 -因为你躲起来了
I know. - Because you hid.
你...
You...
你... 你躲着我 在投湖以后
Y-You... You hid from me, after the lake.
你躲起来了 我总是回到这里
You hid, and I just keep coming back here.
我要让你看看 你有多么美丽
Let me show you how beautiful you are.
我要让你看看 你有多么美丽
Let me show you how beautiful you are.
因为你走了
Because you left.
多么美丽
So beautiful.
你走了
You left.
湖水涌进我的肺里
After the water came into my lungs,
-你就走了 -多么美丽
you just left. - So beautiful.
你丢下我独自走了
You just left me to do it alone.
你不是这样说的
This isn't what you said.
这没有经过我同意 我...
It's not what I agreed. I...
我没有...
I didn't...
我没有同意
I didn't agree.
-美丽 -我...
Beautiful. - I...
美丽
Beautiful.
我必须这样
I had to.
什么
What?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我必须这样 才能...
But I had to, so that...
才能让我们在一起
Well, so that we could be together.
天杀的混♥蛋♥
Fucking son of a bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我 你是个该死的骗子
You fucking lied! You're a fucking liar!
-我必须这样 -不
I had to! - No!
我很抱歉 但我必须这样
I'm sorry, but I had to.
你也必须这样
And you'll have to, too.
你怎么敢
How dare you!
听着 你会理解的
Look, you'll understand.
等...
When...
等你见到其他人
When you... When you meet the others.
等你看到我们身上发生的事 丽贝卡
When you see what happens to us here, Becs.
求你了
Please.
现在 我知道有办法可以解决
Now, I know, I know that there's a way out.
你证明这办法有用 我们证明过了
You proved that.xa0We've proved that
还有一个办法...
there's a way for...
怎么做
How?
-现在不行 -怎么做
Please, not now. - How?
现在不行
Not now.
怎么做 我怎么出去
How? How do I get out?
我要告诉你 我...
I'm gonna show you. I'm...
该死 我正要处理...
Damn it, I was right in the middle...
不
No.
看看这里
And look at this.
看看你
Look at you.
又来了 我们非得这样吗
Again, we have to do this?
我正在处理重要的事情
I was in the middle of something, something important.
我不信
I doubt that.
你认识其他人吗
You know the others?
他们似乎去过很多地方 不是吗
Well, they seem to go to lots places, don't they?
丽贝卡 孩子们
Becs, the kids.
他们可以进入最温暖的回忆
They get to hop around into the warmest little memories,
最美好的短暂时光
the nicest little moments.
我总是出现在这里
And I always end up here.
有那么糟糕吗
Is that so bad?
这是地狱
It's hell.
我就像在地狱里
It's like I'm in hell.
那你还能去哪里
Well, where else would you go?
起初 我以为...
At first, I thought...
这段回忆没那么糟 我是说...
this isn't so bad. I mean, it...
还有更糟的回忆
could've been worse.
我是说 我可能回到家里
I mean, I could be back there at home,
跟爸爸在一起
with Dad.
我可能陷入某个夜晚
I could've been tucked away in one of those nights.
但是后来我开始明白 为什么这段回忆更糟
But then I started to realize why this was worse than that.
为什么这里是地狱
Why this was hell.
因为我当时还是孩子
Because I... I was a kid back then.
我不知道我经历了什么
I didn't understand what was happening to me.
我不知道意味着什么...
I didn't know what it meant, and...
你当时在场
And you were there.
你当时在场 告诉我没问题
You were there to tell me that it was okay.
他的所作所为...
That what he was doing...
都没问题
was okay.
你说我在犯傻
You said I was being silly.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表