剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
迈尔斯
Miles?
是你吗
Is that you?
等等
Wait!
你是谁
Who are you?
你听到我说话了
Did you hear me?
我是弗洛拉
I'm Flora.
妈妈 妈妈
Mummy, Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
妈妈
Mummy!
什么事
What is it?
我房♥间里有人 是个小男孩
There's someone in my room. A little boy.
迈尔斯
Miles!
-天啊 -不是迈尔斯
For God's sake. - It's not Miles.
不是的 是...
It's not. It's...
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry?
你好 弗洛拉
Hello, Flora.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我昨晚没有开车回城里
I didn't drive back to the city last night.
亨利叔叔在这里过夜
Uncle Henry slept over.
住在客房♥里
In one of the guest rooms.
我刚才还想跟你说早安
And I was just saying good morning just now.
是的
Yes.
我刚听到你说 有人在你房♥间里
And I just heard you say there was someone in your room.
来吧 快看
Come! See, quickly!
你看 那里没人
You see? No one there.
现在没有
Not now,
但刚才有人
but there was.
肯定有人
There definitely was.
别再说没人了
And stop saying there wasn't!
好了 刚才有人
All right, all right. There was.
你说有个小男孩
There was a little boy, you say?
像我一样小
Little, like me.
当然没人像你这么小
Surely no one is as little as you.
如果有个小男孩
Well, if there is a little boy,
而你是唯一能看到他的人
and you're the only one who can see him,
也许他愿意做你的朋友
perhaps he'd like to be your friend.
不 他有点不对劲
No, there's something wrong with him.
他的脸还不完整
His face isn't finished.
不
No.
他甚至没有嘴
He doesn't even have a mouth.
我想他会很善于倾听
Well, I should think he would be a very good listener.
做朋友的话
And there's almost nothing
几乎没有比这更重要的
more important than that in a friend.
没错
That's right.
如果他能倾听
And if he can listen,
也许会喜欢听你讲故事 弗洛拉
perhaps he'd love to hear some of your stories, Flora.
但... 如果他不能告诉我他的名字
But... how can he be my friend
他怎么能做我的朋友呢
if... he can't tell me his name?
也许你可以给他起个名字
Well, perhaps you could give him a name.
你可以给他讲个他自己的故事
You could give him a whole story of his own.
你看 我在你这么大的时候 也有个朋友
I had a friend when I was your age, too.
其实就在这座房♥子里
In this house, in fact.
他是个士兵
He was a soldier,
当时我很害怕他
and I was very afraid of him,
直到我给他讲了个故事
until I gave him a story.
你讲故事的时候他开心吗
Was he happy when you gave him one?
他很开心
He was.
也许我可以这么做
So, maybe I could do that.
给他讲个故事
Give him a story.
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my sweet girl.
爸爸什么时候从苏格兰回来 妈妈
When's Daddy coming home from Scotland, Mummy?
很快 亲爱的
Soon, my love.
太奇怪了
This is strange.
什么
It is?
我想...
I think...
因为...
because...
我想是因为我年龄太大了
Well, I suppose it's because I'm too old.
不是吗
Isn't it?
是的 我想就是这样
Yes, I expect that's it.
我觉得我应该再小一点
I feel like I should be littler.
其实你应该是五岁
Well, you should be five years old, in fact.
这件事发生时 你才五岁
You were five years old when this happened.
那么
So,
为什么我不是五岁呢
why aren't I five years old?
我不是五岁 我是八岁
I'm not five years old, I'm eight years old.
为什么我的年龄弄错了
Why is my age all wrong?
你知道为什么吗
You know why, don't you?
因为这是回忆
Because this is a memory.
没错
That's right.
我再次陷入另一段回忆
I've been tucked away again, in another memory.
是的
You have.
这种情形越来越多
This is happening more and more,
不是吗
isn't it?
是的
It is.
我总是陷入这样那样的回忆
I keep getting tucked away in one memory or another,
然后我开始明白过来
and, then, I start to realize it,
这一切都会结束 只要我...
and it'll be over as soon as I...
醒过来
Wake up.
醒过来
Wake up.
你刚才...
You just...
你刚才睡着了
You just nodded off there.
你刚才...
You just...
发生了什么
What... What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我现在有点不舒服
I'm having a bit of a moment.
没关系 我们...
It's all right, we...
我们只是想确认你没事
We... we just wanna make sure that you're okay.
你们刚才在做什么
What were you doing?
我们在聊天
We were talking.
我们在说散步的事
We were, talking about the walk.
你昨晚的散步
Your walk last night.
还有...
And...
你刚才...
And you just...
你好像晕倒了
Well, it looked like you fainted,
不过...
but...
你现在还好吗
are you okay now?
我很累
I'm quite tired.
我想继续睡觉
I'd like to go back to sleep.
却是为了做梦...
But to dream...
不是为了回忆
not a memory.
这次是做梦
Dream, this time.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
是克莱顿小姐
It's Miss Clayton.
说弗洛拉一直梦游
Said Flora's been sleepwalking.
-她没事吧 -我不确定
And she's all right? - I'm not sure.
要是她没事 那就这样
If she's all right, that's all.
要是她有事呢
If she isn't?
要是她有事 为什么不叫该死的医生呢
If she isn't, then why isn't she calling a bloody doctor?
是
Yes.
这是弗洛拉家
Flora residence.
你好 弗洛拉
Well, hello, Flora.
我是亨利叔叔
It's Uncle Henry.
你好
Hello.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you doing, darling?
你妈妈...
Is your mother...
妈妈怎么了
What about Mummy?
我是说...
Well, I mean to say...
你又见过那个小男孩吗
have you seen that little boy again?
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表