剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
晚安
Good night.
我们都在外面 你跟我们一起来
We're all outside, and you're joining us.
她来了
There she is.
喝吧 这里有几瓶葡萄酒
Dig in. Some of this wine hasn't seen daylight
自你出生前就被一直被存放着
since before you were born.
汉娜 给她一瓶
Hannah, give her a bottle.
汉娜
Hannah.
你怎么了 亲爱的
Where did you go, love?
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我... 我最近心神不宁 恐怕有点恍惚
I... I've been drifting lately. Quite a bit, I'm afraid.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
-放松点 -好的
Easy. - All right.
你会伤到自己
You're gonna hurt yourself.
对不起 我想停下来
I'm sorry. I... I keep trying to stop.
听着 我知道最近...
Look, I know it's been...
最近有很多事情
it's been a lot.
你总是听说 筹划婚礼
You always hear that planning a wedding
是最让人累心的事情之一
is one of the most stressful things you can do.
但你做得很好
But you're doing great.
我只想让我们有一个晚上...
And I just wanted to give us a night where...
不用再谈论这件事
we don't have to talk about any of it.
其实...
Actually...
埃迪 我觉得我们可以低调点
Eddie, I was thinking we could just tone it all down.
也许只是...
Maybe just...
我不知道 我觉得我们没必要... 这么热衷于婚礼
I don't know, I don't think we have to go so... crazy with it.
是的 我以为你想举办盛大的婚礼
Yeah, I thought you wanted a big wedding.
我...
I...
如果你不想 那也没关系
If you don't, that's all perfectly well and fine.
我...
I...
我以为我想举办婚礼
Thought I wanted it.
我曾经...
I wanted...
想要举办婚礼
to want it.
但是费用太贵了
But it's just so expensive,
而且...
and...
有太多事情...
so much...
要准备
to organize.
会让太多人失望...
So many people to let down...
是的 别紧张 真蠢
Yeah, no, easy. It's dumb.
有一瞬间 我还以为你会说
For a second, I thought you were gonna say
你根本不想结婚
you didn't wanna get married at all.
埃迪
Eddie.
我做不到
I can't.
我做了什么
What did I do?
-没什么 -我没做什么
Nothing. - What didn't I do?
-不是那样的 -那是什么样 丹妮尔
It's not like that. - Well, then, what's it like, Danielle?
谢谢
Thank you.
这没有道理
This makes no sense.
我应该早点说出来
I should have said something sooner.
-你觉得呢 -我不想伤害你... 和你妈妈
Yeah, you think? - I didn't wanna hurt you... or your mom.
还有你的家庭
Or your family.
然后就成了我们现在这样
And then it was just what we were doing.
-天啊 -我只是...
Jesus Christ. - I just...
觉得我太自私了
thought I was being selfish.
我可以坚持下去
That I could just stick it out,
最终我会感觉到我应该怎么做
and, eventually, I would feel how I was supposed to.
你不想伤害我 是吗
You didn't wanna hurt me?
还有...
And...
我爱你
I love you.
非常爱
So much.
现在还爱
Even still.
-只是 我不能... -去你的 丹妮尔
It's just not... I don't... - Fuck you, Danielle!
你为什么要这样对我
How... Why are you doing this to me?
我...
I...
我不知道 埃迪...
I don't... Eddie...
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
-埃迪 -不 让我走
Eddie. - No, let me go.
-埃迪 -让我走
Eddie! - Let me go.
-对不起 -天啊 难道你没有... 你太过分了
I'm sorry! - Jesus, have you not... You've done enough!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
埃迪 埃迪
Eddie! Eddie!
埃迪
Eddie!
该死 阵亡的士兵
Damn it! Fallen soldier.
欧文 帮个忙 再给我们一瓶酒
Owen, be a hero, pass us a fresh bottle.
我喜欢篝火 让我又想起了小时候
I love a bonfire, I do. Reminds me of being a little girl again.
要知道 我很喜欢成人饮料
Mind you, I do appreciate the adult beverages.
你知道 在过去...
You know, in the old days...
我是指真正的过去
I mean, the really old days,
每年这个时候 他们曾经生起巨大的篝火
they used to build giant bonfires at this time of year.
谈论他们失去的人
And talk about the people they'd lost.
抛入祭品来驱赶恶灵
Toss in offerings to drive away evil spirits.
-主要是老骨头 -我记得
Old bones, mostly. - I remember.
这就是为什么叫做篝火 不是吗
That's why they call it a bonfire, isn't it?
就像我说的
As I was sayin',
这就是为什么叫篝火
that's why it's called a bonfire.
源自古英语 意思是"骨火"
From the old English, meaning "bone fire."
堆起一堆老骨头 烧掉阴影
Build a pile of old bones and burn away the shadows.
因为从现在开始
Because from here on in,
阴影越发深邃...
the shadows get deeper...
黑夜越发漫长
the nights get longer.
我们走向黑暗 我们必须相互依靠
We're heading into the dark, and we have to hang onto each other.
因为我们只能承受这么多
So we can only carry so much.
所以...
So...
有人要扔什么老骨头吗
anyone got any old bones to throw?
好了 我来起个头
All right, I'll start.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡·杰塞尔
Rebecca Jessel.
天啊 都快一年了
My God, it's been almost a year.
一年来都关心错了人
A year focused on the wrong person.
但是不管她在哪儿
But, wherever she is,
她仍然比那个男人强十倍 我不会说出他的名字
she's still worth ten of that man. I won't say his name.
她才华出众
She was brilliant.
她美丽动人
She was beautiful.
她为此受到了伤害
And she was punished for it.
我不知道为什么 出色的年轻女性总是受伤害
I don't know why brilliant young women are always punished.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
好了 轮到我了
All right, my turn.
温格雷夫爵士和夫人
Lord and Lady Wingrave.
多米尼克和夏洛特
Dominic and Charlotte.
他们都是好人
They were good people.
老派的...
Old-fashioned...
好心人
kind people.
他们的孩子真的很想他们
And their kids really miss them.
没什么能弥补这个遗憾
Nothing can fix that.
永远没有
Not ever.
不过丹妮·克莱顿在这里
But here's Dani Clayton.
她有点古怪 但她比自己想象的要强得多
She's a bit of a weirdo, but she's a lot stronger than she thinks.
如果有人能让 迈尔斯和弗洛拉恢复正常
And if anyone can bring Miles and Flora back to themselves,
那就是她
she can.
我很高兴她在这里
I'm glad she's here.
我想他们也会高兴
I think they would be too.
你呢 魔法保姆
What about you, Poppins?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
没关系
That's all right.
不 你没必要
No, you... you don't have to.
还有...
So...
我妈妈
my mom.
玛格丽特·夏尔马
Margaret Sharma.
她已经67岁了
She was 67.
只是有时候 她到最后不记得了
Except sometimes, by the end, she forgot that.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表