剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
我走到庄园边上的时候
The moment I reach the edge of the property,
我就回到了这里
I'm right back here.
回到房♥子里 就在这个地方...
Inside. Right on the spot where it...
你现在能告诉我吗
Will you tell me now?
这是怎么回事
How it happened?
不行
No.
你就在面前
You're right there.
你就在面前 我却碰不到你
You're right there, and I can't even touch you.
我闻不到你 我感觉不到你 不 这不公平
I can't smell you, I can't feel you. No, it's not fair!
这他妈的不公平
It's not fucking fair!
-你就在面前 我能听到你... -你必须...
You're here. I can hear you... - You've got to be...
闭嘴 丽贝卡
Quiet, Becs!
丽贝卡
Becs?
丽贝卡
Becs?
-拜托 -彼得
Please. - Peter?
-真见鬼 -什么
Hell. - What?
我在哪里 怎么回事
Where was I? What just happened?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
那是什么 你能听到吗
What is that? Can you hear that?
我...
I was...
突然间 我到了别的地方
All of a sudden, I was somewhere else.
什么人在敲门
What's that knocking?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
那是什么
What is that?
不
No.
你就这么对我说话
That's what you say to me?
你又来了
You're here, again.
看看这里
And look at this.
看看你
Look at you.
-看看这里 -不 够了
Look at this. - No. No, enough.
够了
Enough.
回去
Back.
回去 我得回去
Back. I have to go back.
我得回去
Have to go back.
我得回去
Have to go back.
你躲到哪去了
Where have you been hiding?
躲?
Hiding?
你最近看起来好多了 你和亨利说过了
You look better of late. Did you speak to Henry?
亨利
Henry?
去伦敦为他工作 像我们说的那样
About working for him in London, like we talked about.
我怎么会忘呢 对了
How could I forget? Yes.
我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him.
我记得你说要去拜访 亲自谈谈
Thought you said you were gonna visit, do it in person.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
-怎么样 -什么
Well? - Well, what?
好吧 他说了什么
Well, what did he say?
只是说...
Just...
他会考虑的
that he'll consider.
考虑
Consider?
真的
For real?
傻瓜
Twat.
这是他欠你的
He owes it to you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
这没有用
It didn't work.
不
No.
等等
Wait.
我能试试看吗
Can I try doing it?
彼得没有回来找她
Peter had not been back to find her.
他把她留在了布莱的边界
He had left her at the boundary of Bly.
迈尔斯 住手
Miles, stop it!
不可能共同走过的边界
The boundary impossible to walk through together.
杰塞尔小姐
Miss Jessel!
迈尔斯 住手
Miles, stop!
虽然她不太喜欢浪费时间陷进去
And though she didn't much like losing time being tucked away,
但至少她在回忆里有人陪伴
at least she had company there.
有他陪伴
His company.
彼得
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
丽贝卡
Becs.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
-快一个星期了 -对不起 我...
It's been almost a week. - I'm sorry, I...
我一直在学习 我一直...
I've been learning. I've been e...
在摸索
Exploring.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
这里 在布莱
Here, at-atxa0Bly.
我见过很多东西 我见过...
I've seen things. I've seen...
你相信我吗
You trust me?
我要你相信我 因为我有个计划
I need you to trust me, because I have a plan.
这个计划会让我们再次在一起
A plan that'll let us be together again.
相互触碰
And touch each other,
相互亲热
and... and taste each other.
所以...
So...
这些小...
these little...
我在里面的时候 这些小麻烦...
little hiccups when I'm inside...
我不知道 我是否喜欢这样
I don't know if I like those,
被推进回忆
being pushed away into a memory.
不 我知道 我不喜欢这样
No, I know. I don't like them, either.
你总是推开我...
You always push me...
-是的 但我没想这样 -我知道
Yeah, but I don't try to. - I know.
但这才是关键...
But that's the thing, it's...
这是暂时的
It's temporary.
这只是偏移
It's just a blip.
但如果有其他方法呢
But what if there was another way?
有办法...
A way...
让我们真的在一起
for us to be truly together,
完全在一起
fully together?
-怎么做 -这就是关键
How? - Well, that's the thing.
像其他时候一样 像那些...
It's like those other times, like those...
小偏移 但我想如果有用...
little blips, but I think if it works, that...
如果有用的话 可以永远这样
If it works, it could last forever.
那我们两个就能...
It would be the two of us...
共同生活
sharing a life.
我不明白 但怎么做
I don't understand, but how?
很简单
Well, it's simple.
我觉得比你想的简单多了 但...
I think a lot simpler than you think, but...
终究还要看你
It just boils down to you.
由你决定
It's up to you.
这就是为什么那些...
That's why those...
小偏移从不持久
little blips never take.
这就是为什么我总被推出去 因为...
That's why I keep getting pushed out, because...
因为你没有请我进来
Because you didn't invite me in.
你只要决定永远这样
You just need to decide that it's forever.
永久不变
Permanent.
我...
I...
我怎么会...
How would I even...
-什么... -我不知道 我...
What... - I don't know, I...
我也不清楚 但...
I don't know exactly, but...
但我想只有...
But I think it's just, well...
我想只有你...
I think it's just you...
和我...
and me...
成为我们
becoming us.
是你
It's you.
是我
It's me.
你会照顾我 是吗
You'll take care of me, yes?
当然
Of course.
我们会在一起
And we'll be together?
我们会分享一切 彼此平等
We'll share it all, everything. Equals.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表