剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
在某个方面 婚姻就像宗教
Marriage is like religion, in a way.
别人告诉你 要盲目相信上帝
You are told to have blind faith in God,
即使你看不见他
even though you can't see him.
别人告诉你 要盲目相信你丈夫
And you're told to have blind faith in your husband,
即使你几乎见不到他
even if you hardly ever see him.
可这现实吗
But is that realistic?
你到底能相信一件事情多久
How long can you actually believe in something?
我是说真正相信
I mean, truly believe in it,
而且见不到
without seeing it.
在这方面 两者都有局限性
They both have their limits in that regard.
有其他选择吗
Well, what's the alternative?
什么都不相信
Believe in nothing?
然后呢
Then what?
如果你没有出路 除了信仰什么都没有...
What have you got when your back's against the wall when there's...
你该怎么办
nothing left for you but faith?
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我依然爱他
I still love him.
上帝保佑我 是的
God help me, I do.
我依然爱他
I still love him.
他的所作所为...
And what he did was...
糟透了 但是...
It was horrible, but...
是的
Yes.
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
我以前是爸爸的乖女儿
I used to be a Daddy's girl.
什么
What?
当然 等我长大了 就不再是了
Until, of course, I grew up and I wasn't anymore.
我是个有自己的见解 愿望和抱负的女人
I was a woman with my own opinions, desires, and aspirations,
我父亲不太鼓励这些
and my father didn't much encourage those.
在他看来 我的梦想遥不可及
As far as he was concerned, my dreams were far out of my reach.
他觉得需要经常提醒我这一点
And he felt I needed to be reminded of that constantly.
当你遇到某个人...
So, when you find someone...
他真正理解你
who truly sees you,
他真正相信你
who truly believes in you,
有时比你自己更相信你
sometimes more than you believe in yourself,
认为你足够聪明
that you are smart enough,
足够有能力 告诉你...
and capable enough, and tells you so...
你要抓牢他们 不要放手
well, you hold on to them, and you don't let go.
即使他们有瑕疵
Even if they're rough around the edges.
即使他们不完美
Even if they're not perfect.
即使你有些失去自我
Even if you lose yourself just a little.
你未必要失去自我才能找到幸福
You don't have to lose yourself to find happiness, you know.
你不觉得吗
Don't you, though?
我是说 我们都这么做
I mean, we all do it.
不一定 不
Not always. No.
我知道你要说什么 所以别说了
I know what you're going to say, so don't.
如果你知道我要说什么
Well, if you know what I'm gonna say,
那就知道我为什么要说
then you know why I'd say it.
听着 我知道 好吗
Look, I know. I know, okay?
我从来没有遇到过像他这样的人
I've never met anyone like him.
-我知道他不完美 -不仅如此 不是吗
I know he's not perfect. - More than that, though, isn't it?
原谅我这么说 丽贝卡 但是...
Forgive me for saying so, Rebecca, but...
他把我吓坏了
he scares the shit out of me.
你不了解他 汉娜 你不了解
You don't know him, Hannah. You don't.
他也吓到我了
He scares me, too.
却是以最好的方式
But in the best way.
和他在一起 有时会很吓人 但是...
Being with him might be scary at times, but...
也有刺♥激♥和乐趣
it's also exciting, and fun.
我生平第一次
And for the first time in my life,
在我脑海里 说我不够好的那个声音消失了
that little voice in my head saying I'm notxa0good enough has disappeared.
没有了
It's gone.
我从来没有感觉这么有活力
And I've never felt so alive.
亲爱的
Darling.
感觉很好和感觉有活力
There's a difference
是有区别的
between feeling good and feeling alive.
两者并不总是相同
The two aren't always the same.
我是说 看看你
I mean, look at you.
你看起来像是一周没睡过觉
You look like you haven't slept for a week.
你多虑了 好吗
You worry too much, okay?
-我以前交往过他这样的人 -不
I've been with men like him before. - No.
不 这不是真话 你刚才亲口告诉我
No, that's not true. You told me yourself.
你告诉我 你以前从未见过像他这样的人
You told me you've never met anyone like him before.
你不能有两种说法
And you don't get to have it both ways.
汉娜 有没有搞错
Hannah, honestly.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
我不该说起这件事
I'm sorry I mentioned it.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
请你给点意见 丽贝卡
Let me get your opinion, Rebecca.
炖菜里还要加盐吗
More salt in the stew?
什么
What?
你在发什么呆
What are you stewing on?
不 谢谢 我不饿
No, thank you. I'm... I'm not hungry.
最甜的蜂蜜 尝起来也最腻人
The sweetest honey is loathsome in its own deliciousness.
反而败坏了食欲
And in its taste confounds the appetite.
这里闻起来真香
It smells delicious in here.
丽贝卡 我能跟你说句话吗
Becs, can I borrow you a moment?
几年前我们有过鼠患
We had a mouse problem a few years back.
老园丁带来了粘鼠板
The old gardener brought in these glue traps.
这么大的板子 涂满了胶水
A tile about yea big, coated in glue.
没有弹簧 没有笼子
No springs, no cage.
没有暴♥力♥ 他是这么说的
No violence.xa0That's what he said.
没有暴♥力♥
No violence.
几天后
A few days later,
我走过一个粘鼠板 上面粘了东西
I come across one of these traps, and there's something in it.
很小的东西 注意 不是老鼠
Something quite small. Not-Not a mouse, mind. ...
我以为可能是毛毛虫
A caterpillar, I thought, maybe.
我捡起来看了看
And I pick it up, I look at it.
原来是条腿
It was a leg.
血淋淋的老鼠腿
Bloody mouse leg.
可怜的老鼠就在几步之外
Poor mouse was a few feet away.
为了逃命咬掉了自己的腿
It chewed its own leg off to escape.
可怜的东西失血过多而死
The poor thing bled to death.
那个人就是粘鼠板
That man is a glue trap.
等到丽贝卡明白过来
And when Rebecca realizes it,
她不会全身而退 她只会...
she won't come out whole,xa0she'll just...
她以为自己没事
She'll think she's okay.
等到她明白过来 她已经粘住了
Till she realizes she's stuck.
拒不承认
Denial.
我把这看作磨练厨艺的机会
I'm looking at this as an opportunity to hone my skills.
在巴黎 我是助理厨师
In Paris, I was a sous-chef,
也就是说 他们只让我切蔬菜
which means they only let me chop vegetables.
在这里 我会自己独当一面
Here, I'd be putting together everything myself.
这会是很好的学习经历
It'd be a great learning experience.
我们需要打算做久一点的厨师
We need a cook who intends to stay on for a while.
等时间到了 我不会跑掉
When the time comes, I won't go running off.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
不
No.
我会像其他人一样 粘在这个小镇的粘鼠板上
I'll be stuck in this glue trap of a town just like everyone else.
-你很熟悉粘鼠板 -我们谈过这件事了
You're familiar with glue traps. - We talked about that once.
我们还没说呢
Not yet, we haven't.
严格来说
Technically.
但我们谈过以后 我想了几个星期
But I thought about it for weeks after we did.
想想那是什么感觉
Thought about what that must feel like.
在我们真正...
That glue...
明白以前...
setting in...
胶水就粘上了
before we really know it.
这种冰冷的恐惧
That bottomless,
没有尽头...
icy terror...
意识到我们也许永远困在这里
realizing that we may be stuck forever.
你以为老鼠能有这样的认识吗
Do you think a mouse is capable of that kind of realization?
老鼠知道已经完蛋了吗
Does a mouse know when it's already over?
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表