剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
好好休息 女士们
Enjoy your break, ladies.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
厨房♥的天花板上有条裂缝
In the kitchen, there's a crack in the ceiling.
你介意晚点过来看看吗
Would you mind popping in to have a look?
具体在哪里
Where exactly?
炉子旁边 向上延伸到天花板
By the stove, high up towards the ceiling.
你肯定能看到
You can't miss it.
我会搞定的
I'll get round to it.
你们干得好 继续努力
Great work, you lot! Keep it up!
弗洛拉 你整理过了
Flora, you cleaned!
你真是太好了
Well, how sweet of you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我把你所有的东西放进衣柜和五斗橱了
I put all your things into the wardrobe and chest of drawers.
你生我的气吗
Are you cross with me?
我还找到了这些
I found these, too.
不是我弄坏的 我保证
I didn't break them. I promise.
-发现的时候已经坏了 -没关系
They were like this already. - It's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
失陪一下
Excuse me a minute.
你还好吗
You all right?
孩子
Kids.
把你累坏了
Run you ragged.
是啊
Yeah.
人们真是的
Well, people really.
所有的人
All of them.
所以我更喜欢植物
That's why I prefer plants.
容易相处
Easy to get along with.
我发现 要是我不喜欢一个人
And I find if I don't like one,
如果有人看我的眼神不对
one looks at me kind of funny,
我总是会...
I can always just...
你知道...
you know...
如果你需要育儿建议 我就...
So, if it's child-rearing advice you're after, I'd just...
从这里开始
start there, maybe.
就是这样
There we are.
没那么难过了 对吧
It's not so bad, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我在这里可能每天哭三四次
I cry three, maybe four times a day around here.
要是我说实话 是五次
Five, if I'm really being honest with myself.
不然你以为我怎么给这些植物浇水
How else do you think I keep all these fucking plants watered?
用我无底井里的伤心泪水
With my endless well of deep, inconsolable tears.
就是这样
That's how.
这也是我当初得到这份工作的原因
It's what got me the job in the first place.
听着 你做得很好
Look, you're doing great.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
好了
Right.
那就回去吧
Well, back to it, then.
高兴点 魔法保姆
Chin up, Poppins.
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
回花♥园♥去
Heading back to the garden.
我还有些杂草要拔
I have a few more weeds to pull.
想表现良好获得减刑吗
Trying to earn time off for good behavior, then?
祝你下午愉快 亲爱的杰米
Have a lovely afternoon, Jamie darling.
"亲爱的"
"Darling?"
不... 别放太多
No, no... not too much,
不然他们会把你带走
or they'll come to take you away.
谁会来
Who will?
食品警♥察♥
The food police.
因为滥用盐和黄油罪
For a salt and buttery.
天啊
My God.
你太可爱了 欧文 为什么要开口说话
You're such a lovely man, Owen. Why must you speak?
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton?
能跟你说句话吗
Might I have a word?
当然可以
Yeah, sure thing.
私下说
In private.
-我们能搞定 对吗 -是的
We've got this, right? - Right.
这是温格雷夫家
Wingrave residence.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
喂
Hello?
什么事
So?
我要道歉
I'd like to apologize.
为所有的事道歉
For all of it.
把你锁在更衣室里 把大厅弄脏
For locking you in the wardrobe closet, for the mess in the hall.
所有的事
All of it.
但最重要的是 为我的幼稚行为道歉
But, most importantly, for being such a child about it.
在弗洛拉身边 我有时会失态
Being around Flora, I sometimes forget myself.
这真是...
That's...
我想弗洛拉只是很想杰塞尔小姐
I think Flora just misses Miss Jessel terribly.
所以我们玩小游戏 不让她感到难过
So, we play little games to keep her from feeling sad.
跟孩子们打交道
Such a draining thing.
多么劳心费力
Dealing with children.
小混♥蛋♥
Little shit.
该死的小混♥蛋♥
Little fucking shit.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
-我对天发誓... -不 只是几朵花
I swear to God... - No. They're just a few flowers.
当然 那没什么
Sure. Well, that's fine, then.
一个小男孩剪了几朵花
A little boy cut a few flowers.
-有什么大不了 -还没到剪的时候
What's the big deal? - They weren't ready to be cut!
听着 我只是...
Look, I just...
我有自己的处事方式 我不喜欢别人
I have a way of doing things, and I don't like people
-在我的花♥园♥里捣乱 -不 你说得对
messing about in my garden. - No, you're right.
你说得对
You're right.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
当然
'Course.
听着 我们能不能回到
Look, could we just go back to the bit
你刚才表现得很神经质
where, you were acting mental
我劝你冷静的时候
and I had to talk you down?
十分钟 好吗
Ten minutes, okay?
我想看到你们刷好牙 洗完手 穿上睡衣
I wanna see teeth brushed, hands washed, and pajamas on!
今天过得好吗
Good day?
今天真不错
Great day.
现在...
Now...
我为孩子们准备了一个小惊喜
I've got a little surprise set up for the kiddos,
如果你想一起来
if you wanna join.
不 我不行
No, I couldn't.
-你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? - Yeah, fine.
我只是... 我最近睡得不太好
I just, well... I haven't been sleeping very well.
我想我要去睡觉了
I think I'll turn in for the night.
-好吧 -晚安 亲爱的
Okay. - Good night, darling.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
好了 你们两个站好
All right, you two, line up!
睡衣看起来很整齐
Pajamas seem to be in order.
让我看看你们的手
Let's see those hands.
很好
Good, good.
当然 牙齿
Sure. Teeth!
你们表现很好...
You did so well...
作为奖励
that, as a reward,
我们可以玩个游戏
we can play a game.
玩什么游戏都行
Any game you like.
我们很快就会回到自己床上 对吧
We'll be back in our beds before too long, right?
我们不能太晚离开房♥间
We can't be out of our rooms too late.
不会的
We won't.
捉迷藏
Hide-and-seek!
好的 捉迷藏 没错
Okay, hide-and-seek, sure.
-你觉得怎么样 迈尔斯 -好吗
Is that all right with you, Miles? - Please?
十 九 八...
Ten, nine, eight...
七 六...
seven, six...
五 四...
five, four...
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表