剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
格罗斯太太 现在太晚了
Well, Mrs. Grose, it is too late now.
来吧
Come on.
靠着我放松一下
Tuck in and relax for a bit.
你愿意靠在他身上睡觉吗
Rather that was you curled up there?
村里每个女孩都为他着迷
Every girl in the village is mad for him.
他根本不知道 这让事情变得更糟
He doesn't even know it, which makes it even worse.
他们看起来像邦妮和克莱德
They look like Bonnie and Clyde.
是啊...
Yeah...
然而克莱德欺骗了邦妮
if Clyde fucked Bonnie over.
他逃走了
He got away.
她付出了代价
She paid the price.
那又如何 他跟踪死去的女人
So, what? He's stalking a dead woman?
冒着坐牢的风险 来找他懒得带走的人
Risking prison for someone he didn't even bother to bring along?
这不合情理
That doesn't make sense.
错误的爱情会毁了你
The wrong kind of love can fuck you up.
缠着你
Follow you.
让你做愚蠢透顶的事情
Make you do some really stupid shit.
相信我...
And those two...
那两个人是错误的爱情
believe me, that was the wrong kind of love.
出于某种原因 我们都有过错误的爱情
We've all been in the wrong kind of love for one reason or...
但我看到他如何伪装 走进她的内心
But I saw how he twisted himself into her.
深藏不露
Burrowed in deep.
我知道为什么那么多人 把爱和占有混为一谈...
I know why so many people mix up love and possession...
大概就是那么回事
But guess what that means?
他不只是困住了她
He didn't just trap her.
他还困住了自己
He trapped himself.
我希望她永远阴魂不散 纠缠那个混♥蛋♥
And I hope she haunts that fucker forever.
人们都这样 不是吗
People do, don't they?
把爱和占有混为一谈
Mix up love and possession.
是的 他们都这样
Yeah, they do.
我觉得不应该这样
I don't think that should be possible.
爱和占有是完全不同的
I mean, they're opposites, really. Love and ownership.
是的
Yeah.
他们该上♥床♥睡觉了
They really ought to be in bed.
是啊
Yes.
是啊 是啊
Yes, yes.
-我带他们去 -好的
I'll take them. - Okay.
上楼去
Up you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是最棒的
You're the coolest.
我做了个恶梦
I had a bad dream.
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
-这让你感到很难过 -你从来没让我难过 宝贝
And it made you feel sad. - You never make me sad, poppet.
你有红桃吗
Do you have any hearts?
没有
No.
你真会骗人 我看见两张红桃 就在那里
What a liar you are! I can see two of them, right there!
别偷看我的牌 迈尔斯
Stop peeking at my cards, Miles!
杰塞尔小姐 他作弊
Miss Jessel, he's cheating!
-你撒谎 这是作弊 -才不是
You're lying, and that's cheating! - It's not!
别作弊了 迈尔斯
Stop cheating, Miles.
彼得
Peter!
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
更重要的是 你给我买♥♥花了吗
And, more importantly, have you brought me any more flowers?
没有
No. ...
我要给你叔叔办点事
I've got some errands to do for your uncle,
所以他派我来这里待几天
so he sent me here for at least a few days.
-几天 -没错
Days? - That's right.
现在这会儿 格罗斯太太在为我整理房♥间
Mrs. Grose is making up a room for me as we speak.
亨利叔叔很快会过来吗
Will Uncle Henry come over soon?
我不知道
I don't know.
你那是什么表情
What's with the face?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道 我也失去了父亲
You know, I lost my dad too.
我当时比你大一点
I was a bit older than you.
他大部分时间都很糟糕 但是...
And he was pretty crap most of the time, but...
你见过这个 对吧
You've seen this, right?
这原本属于我父亲
This belonged to my dad.
他的小玩意
It's a little piece of him.
仅有的小玩意
One of the only nice bits, really.
你为什么...
Why don't you...
不帮我拿着呢
hold on to it for me?
你喜欢这个吗
Would you like that?
不要把房♥子烧了就行
Just don't burn the house down, please.
我们打牌吧
Let's play some cards!
你可要小心 因为迈尔斯很可恶 打牌时会作弊
You just need to watch out, because Miles is a filthy cheater.
-是吗 -其他倒是...
Is that right? - But otherwise...
真的非常棒
it's perfectly splendid.
是啊 你真的非常疯狂
Yes, and you're perfectly mental.
住手 迈尔斯
Stop it, Miles!
抱歉 我不应该...
Sorry, I shouldn't have. ...
我睡不着...
I couldn't sleep, and...
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
发现他了吗
Any sign of him?
不 什么都没有 快速检查了一遍
No, not a thing. Did a quick sweep.
非常安全
Safe as houses.
但你知道吗 我想隔壁的麦奎尼先生
But you know what? I think Mr. McQueeny next door
今天可以照顾妈妈
could look in on Mum today.
我可以给他打电♥话♥ 留在这里以防万一
I can call him and, stick around here, just in case.
-真的不用 -我真是不好意思
No, no, really. - I'd feel just awful.
就一天
It's only one day.
我相信 她没有我也能过一天
And I'm sure she can use a day without me.
这可能真的很重要
It might make all the difference, really.
谢谢你来帮我们
Well, thank you for coming to our rescue.
你可以随时来找我
Well, you always come to mine.
早上好 该起床了...
Good morning, it's time to wake...
你已经起床了
You're already up.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
非常好 棒极了
Capital. Wonderful, in fact.
你觉得我们能去野餐吗
Can we have a picnic, do you think?
今天是野餐的好天气
It's a marvelous day for it.
我们只要找到弗洛拉 可以玩一整天
Once we find Flora, let's make a day of it.
找到弗洛拉是什么意思 她不在自己房♥间里
What do you mean, find Flora? Isn't she in her room?
弗洛拉
Flora?
我都做完了
I'm all finished.
我想给你看样东西
And I wanted to show you something.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you are. - Thank you.
你说你最喜欢所有的颜色
You said your favorite color was all the colors,
可迈尔斯说
and Miles says
如果你把世上所有颜色混在一起
if you mix all the colors in the world together,
你就会得到黑色
you get black.
这个很漂亮 我喜欢
Well, it's beautiful. I love it.
你很漂亮
You're beautiful.
彼得今天早上也这么说
Peter was even saying so himself this morning.
他在这里过夜了 你知道
He stayed the night, you know.
他在这里很有意思
Well, it is fun to have him here.
弗洛拉
Flora.
-弗洛拉 -不
Flora. - No!
-弗洛拉 -不
Flora! - No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
没有发烧的迹象
No sign of fever.
跟你说吧 亲爱的
Tell you what, sweetheart.
你今天剩下的时间要躺在床上
You're gonna spend the rest of the day in bed.
她难过极了
She was inconsolable.
恐怕以前也发生过类似情况
I'm afraid this isn't unprecedented.
考虑到他们的经历 也不足为奇
Not surprising given what they've been through.
是啊
Well, yes.
你跟亨利说的时候
Well, when you talk to Henry,
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表