剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
你得答应我
You have to promise me
你会待在你的房♥间
that you'll stay in your room.
晚上不要离开你的房♥间
Don't leave your room at night.
在床上待到天亮
Stay in your bed until morning.
我想我不能答应
I don't think I can promise that.
但对你和你哥哥来说 这肯定是好规矩...
But it's certainly a good rule for you and your brother...
但你必须答应
But you must.
好吧
Okay.
至少今天晚上
At least for tonight.
现在去睡吧
Now get some sleep.
这天夜里 家庭教师辗转难眠
The night found the au pair restless.
像弗洛拉说的那样
It was as Flora had said.
房♥间在晚上变大了
The rooms were larger at night,
仿佛太阳落山的时候
as though the house itself had inhaled deeply
这座房♥子深吸了一口气
as the sun disappeared,
不断扩大 屏住呼吸等待早晨的到来
expanding as it held its breath for the morning.
这种扩张感不仅存在于室内
That sense of expansion wasn't only indoors, either.
向外望去 她发现露台和整个庄园
Gazing out, she found that the terrace and the whole place,
草坪和外面的花♥园♥
the lawn and the garden beyond it,
她能看到的地方都空无一人
and all she could see of the park, were empty,
空空荡荡
with a great emptiness.
这种空旷让人想一探究竟
An emptiness that called out to be explored.
挺好喝的啊
Tastes good to me.
今天天气真好
What a beautiful day.
我发誓 我永远不会厌倦这个地方
Well, I'll never get tired of this place, I swear.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我很生你的气
I'm very cross with you.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton!
过来看看我发现了什么
Come see what I found!
你昨晚离开了房♥间 可你答应不会的
You left your room last night even though you promised you wouldn't.
-克莱顿小姐 -你怎么知道的
Miss Clayton! - How do you know that?
你必须待在你的房♥间里
You've got to stay in your room.
快来看
Come and see!
-怎么了 -这样她就看不到你
Why? - So she doesn't see you.
谁
Who?
那位女士
The lady.
什么女士
What lady?
-湖中的女士 -弗洛拉
The lady in the lake. - Flora.
弗洛拉 你看
Flora, look.
克莱顿小姐...
Miss Clayton...
看
Look!
听着 我已经当了九年老师 迈尔斯
Look, I've been a teacher for nine years, Miles.
跟你的年龄差不多大
That's almost your whole life.
这些年
In all that time,
很多孩子想尽办法吓唬我
a lot of kids have tried to scare me in a lot of different ways,
你知道我学到了什么吗
and you know what I learned?
我比人们想的要勇敢得多
I'm a lot braver than people think.
也包括我
Including me.
我没想吓唬你 克莱顿小姐
I wasn't trying to scare you, Miss Clayton.
我知道你不会害怕
I knew you wouldn't be frightened.
是吗
Did you?
当然 我一看就知道你是这样的人
Of course. I knew that about you right away.
你在学校经常做这种事吗
Is that something you used to do at school?
搞恶作剧
Play pranks?
捣蛋
Tricks.
我从来不太明白捣蛋的意思
I never quite saw the point of tricks.
你叔叔跟我说过一些你在学校的问题
Your uncle told me a little bit about your problems at school.
你和我叔叔谈过了
You spoke with my uncle?
当然 他雇了我
Well, of course. He hired me.
他问起我们了吗
Did he ask about us?
他说的全是你们两个
All he did was talk about you two.
他很想你们两个
He misses you both.
非常想
Very much.
不 他不想
No, he doesn't.
他当然想
Of course he does.
我们要不要给他打电♥话♥问问
Shall we give him a ring and ask?
家庭教师为男孩的痛苦而心痛
The au pair's heart ached for the boy's pain.
但就像布莱的天气一样
But, like the very weather at Bly,
他的情绪变化很快
his moods proved quick to change.
就像太阳 云和雨会毫无预兆地出现
As sun, clouds, and rain would appear without hint or warning,
孩子们的情绪也是如此
so, too, did the children's moods.
仿佛时间和自然...
As though time and nature held...
专为他们制定了...
secret laws...
秘密法则
just for them.
她来了
There she is.
他们扔下我跑了
They got away from me.
不 我去接电♥话♥ 你坐吧
No, I'll get it. You have a seat.
放松点
Relax.
如果可以的话
If that's even possible.
你好
Hello?
午餐吃什么
What's for lunch?
-香肠配土豆泥 -喂
Bangers and mash. - Hello?
喂
Hello?
弗洛拉 别这样
Flora, don't.
-谁打来的 -不知道 电♥话♥挂了
Who was it? - Don't know. They hung up.
-又来了 -又一个
Again? - Another one?
我们接过几个恶作剧电♥话♥
We've had some, prank calls.
-可能是打错了 -谢谢
Probably just a wrong number. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
克莱顿小姐
Miss Clayton.
谢谢
Thank you.
园丁没有向新来的家庭教师
The gardener did not even introduce herself
做自我介绍
to the new au pair.
她几乎不认识她
She barely acknowledged her at all.
只是把她当做一直在那里的人
Simply treated her as if she'd always been there.
房♥间里其他人还以为 她们已经见过了
The others in the room just assumed they'd already met,
如果她没说谎
which, if she were honest,
这就是家庭教师第一次看到这个年轻女人的感觉
was how the au pair felt when she first saw the young woman.
是谁决定喂养这些小精怪的
So, who decided it was a good idea to feed these wee gremlins?
我们不是小精怪
We're not gremlins!
我们是乖孩子
We're very good children.
是这样吗
Is that right?
我可不确定
See, I'm not so sure.
欧文 你觉得呢
Owen, what do you think?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我得给他们浇点水才能确定
I'm gonna have to get water on them to be sure.
像这样吗
Like this?
给你
There you go.
-给你 亲爱的 -你太好了 谢谢
There you go, dear. - You're a star. Thank you.
今天有没有人...
Was there somebody...
在庄园里干活
working on the grounds today?
也许是修理工什么的
Maybe a repairman or something?
不 我想没有
No, I don't believe so.
因为我进来的时候
'Cause I saw a guy,
看见有人在护墙上
on the parapet, on my way in.
在护墙上
On the parapet?
是啊
Yeah.
-无法想象 -我没上去过
Can't imagine. - I've not been up there.
怎么会呢
Well, why would you?
你确定看到上面有人吗
Are you sure you saw someone up there?
绝对没错 我挥手了 他没有回应
Absolutely. I waved, he didn't wave back.
偶尔会有闲逛的人
Well, we do get ramblers sometimes.
有人想看看花♥园♥
People that wanna have a look at the gardens.
他们随意走动 但如果有人爬上护墙...
They take liberties, but if one made it onto the parapet...
他们上不去 不♥穿♥过房♥子是上不去的
They can't get up there, not without going through the house.
只有穿过老楼才能上去
The only way up there is through the old wing.
我们不能去哪里
And where don't we go?
老楼
The old wing.
这肯定是你的幻觉 亲爱的
You must have imagined it, dear.
剧集 | 鬼庄园(2020) | 导航列表